3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
I'm stuck,
How can bring Selena back?
how to enter the desert town
How can I solve the the new main quest (hot springs/bath)
Where can I find the stuff to buy the spells in the elven city?
what to do with those cursed item?
How to stop Nel fucking around instead of going to kill some monsters?

myso

Jun 3, 2017
I'm stuck,
How can bring Selena back?
how to enter the desert town
How can I solve the the new main quest (hot springs/bath)
Where can I find the stuff to buy the spells in the elven city?
what to do with those cursed item?
How to stop Nel fucking around instead of going to kill some monsters?
You can't bring Selena back.
The desert town has a heap of lead up to it. Without knowing where you are you're best off talking to the bartender until he gives tips about that area. And failing that check in with the guild. Check in with the room above the inn. And check every location in the desert.
Hot springs can't be solved yet. All you can do is get the two fire gems.
Those items are either from gold chests or some you get off bosses like the pirate captain which continues on from the desert town line.
The cursed items are flavor items. You don't have to use them at all. If you do use them, you're more likely to lose/get grabbed.
Nel is annoying as fuck if you've finished her progression or are at a point where you're story locked from going further until you progress other things first.

Reactions: Swisher223

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just stumbled upon this game. Like what Ive seen so far. Though the grind is definitely there.

Is there any way to increase your magic/spell ability? I ran out of magic fighting that big old slimey thing. And I couldn't even escape. Can you fight it? Though I dont have any weapon to use in combat.

Other than that, I really do like this game. One of the better ones of this type.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Just stumbled upon this game. Like what Ive seen so far. Though the grind is definitely there.

Is there any way to increase your magic/spell ability? I ran out of magic fighting that big old slimey thing. And I couldn't even escape. Can you fight it? Though I dont have any weapon to use in combat.

Other than that, I really do like this game. One of the better ones of this type.
Level up, that's it (clothes, items, too, later). Increases Celica's mana cap and you can level up her spells.

Reactions: menatv

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
This game can have so much potential, specially when you're about to get the hang of possession to fill the crew for the ghost ship. There's just one thing that is very lackluster. The scenes feel very stale, specially when there's no cum animation :cry:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
This game can have so much potential, specially when you're about to get the hang of possession to fill the crew for the ghost ship. There's just one thing that is very lackluster. The scenes feel very stale, specially when there's no cum animation :cry:
Well, unless you count the white scene transition as you know what.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes