3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
Aug 14, 2021
Being honest, the game is kinda great, but there's a lot of grind... really i get bored fast asf...
But the game is well writen, there's some good animations.
But the GRIND bro, stop the over grinding

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
If y'all are getting stuck trying to activate the new character, here are some things that may help:
  • Make sure you have Candy (the mannequin) at her max lv. It's necessary for the questline later.
  • Quest starts from Dwarven City: Talk to guard at frozen gate > talk to Dwarven King and Queen > Go to Lion Temple at the volcano from the early game (area with the fire manta rays)
  • Wait at least 1 day
  • Go to Guild
how do you even get her as a companion?

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
how do you even get her as a companion?
Are you referring to the mannequin or the new character?

Mannequin, you have to talk to the toy maker and do that side quest.

New character cannot be recruited (at least not at this time). Her quest starts after you finish the 2nd masquerade party.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
I just talk to valen's spirit and she just tells me to get her a new body.
Did a cutscene not occur with Joanna and Liam at Asayuh Palace?

If so then you may need to finish all of Liam's scenes. He has one involving Demoness. So make sure you catch up on her quest line as well.

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Did a cutscene not occur with Joanna and Liam at Asayuh Palace?

If so then you may need to finish all of Liam's scenes. He has one involving Demoness. So make sure you catch up on her quest line as well.
thanks for the help. But that scene was disappointing for me i thought the king's assistant was gonna be possessed not the dude :(.
Also i am not a fan of the lewdness stat increasing after a climax, it feels like a bad stat forced on me, so i never did the slime suit or the demoness.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do I lose the fight to Capt. Ceres? I beat her the first time and am now trying to lose to her with Galiene but she refuses to attack. Its like its never her turn, even if I remove all my buffs.

I can confirm my fight is bugged, if I send Galiene home and I fight her alone, she will still not attack. If I give up the game freezes and crashes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 514, in script call
  File "renpy_events_pirate.rpyc", line 81, in script call
  File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 274, in script
  File "F:\Mega\Town_of_Magic-win_v0.64.012\Town_of_Magic-win\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Town of Magic 0.64.010
Wed Jan 18 18:44:39 2023

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Is there actually a proper way to fight mimics? They always seem insanely strong and move so fast too

Nov 27, 2018
Is there actually a proper way to fight mimics? They always seem insanely strong and move so fast too
You need teammates and/or violet armor, once you're max level you can solo them, but keep some mid level health potions because even at max level, they almost always attack twice, sometimes once/three times. If they grab you this can lead them to do even more attacks than usual too since breaking the struggle passes your turn, it's a bit much lol.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
thanks for the help. But that scene was disappointing for me i thought the king's assistant was gonna be possessed not the dude :(.
Also i am not a fan of the lewdness stat increasing after a climax, it feels like a bad stat forced on me, so i never did the slime suit or the demoness.
I understand. Yea, female on male possession content is unique and not for everyone. As for the lewdness stat, all it does currently is change Celica's pose after being stripped: from covering herself to hands on hips; also being willing to use the dildo by herself.

Reactions: cyberwolfx55

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Be overleveled as fuck. Theyre stupidly broken and the items they drop are all enemy buffs.
If I recall correctly, they were planned as matching your level exactly. So, it's always a challenge, especially if you encounter a mimic while you're possessing someone.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes