3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Nothing happens, I think something is borked. She should be at guild hq?
At guild hq will be Eve and story event with Maid who super obliviously Sus and Glace that take Celia body for a run.
Try visit Dwarf kingdom and talk with guard for north gate, king visit temple on lava cavern map and visit HQ after this.

Reactions: Dravu

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
i have monster sex disabled and in my 10 attempts she only froze me she made no attempts to strip me
Seems like that might be an oversight on the Dev's part then. Though it is possible that it is intentional that players choosing to disable monster sex will not be able to go down Glance's route. Still the dev should allow for the player lose the fight so they do not get stuck in an impossible situation.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Omg, Glance is what this game needed. I mean Nel is great but she become to sweet recently, and I miss the excitement when Celica can lose her body forever.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Omg, Glance is what this game needed. I mean Nel is great but she become to sweet recently, and I miss the excitement when Celica can lose her body forever.
Nel is not really all that sweet; she's also possessive over Celica (both literally and figuratively). She's simply more fair in regards to "give and take" than Violet, Glace, or the demoness who only take without any regard for Celica's will or feelings.

We all notice the unsettling changes in how Nel refers to Celica's body as their relationship grows. Going from "your body" to "our body" and now to "my body".

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Have you try using charm spell on her? If she doesnt do anything after getting charmed then clearly something is wrong..
i tried that too but it didnt work so i just enabled monster sex also dont take cursed item to increase enemy level cause the slimes afterwards can cause a long loop where you cant act and they deal like 50 dmg per turn when you have 4k hp

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a save close to starting the new content? I lost my old save and I am too lazy to start all over again.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know where the new enemy is? I think I completed the story of the update but I found no new enemy or area that I can explore.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone know where the new enemy is? I think I completed the story of the update but I found no new enemy or area that I can explore.
Make sure you have fully completed the Demoness and Evie's questlines.
Demoness questlines also involves Violet's questlines.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes