3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
It's entirely possible I'm dumb and/or missing something, but the golem's not there anymore. Do you need anything special for it to respawn or...?
Maybe talk to the bar guy again. He told me to go back to the temple, killed golem again and got the inferno sphere

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
It's entirely possible I'm dumb and/or missing something, but the golem's not there anymore. Do you need anything special for it to respawn or...?
I went to the cave and tried to insert an item into the hole, then i went and talked to the dwarven king and the door guard.
After that i went back to the temple and the golem respawned.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
In this update we can do more grind with the puppet,can watch a guy fap and in return nel no longer plays with enemies.
We have a new enemie who cannot be defeated and every encounter starts an boring endless unskipable event.
Are these the Quality of Life improvements,the dev mentoned?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
In this update we can do more grind with the puppet,can watch a guy fap and in return nel no longer plays with enemies.
We have a new enemie who cannot be defeated and every encounter starts an boring endless unskipable event.
Are these the Quality of Life improvements,the dev mentoned?
As far as iknow, you can defeat every enemy, if you've prepared enough. I've beaten the golem twice and also Glace.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Defeat Glace?
I tried 4 times and it was always the same. Battle starts ..stun for the next 10 rounds .. 700dmg per round or 4xstrip and grab.
Her first action is alway the stun. No way to defeat her.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Defeat Glace?
I tried 4 times and it was always the same. Battle starts ..stun for the next 10 rounds .. 700dmg per round or 4xstrip and grab.
i've defeated her while wearing violet and having at least two health potions and one magic potion. Yes she always stuns first, but she doesn't do it every round. At least she didn't do it in my fight. Violet as the full body suit should give you more attacks per round.

blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
How do I gain the ability to possess Faylen? She's just hanging out in the elf village, and when in spirit form I can just visit and possess the doll. The doll can grind fights in the forest, but nothing else?

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Defeat Glace?
Remove all allure you have from skills and items.
Switch all skill to arcana and haste, also try get it bonuses from item, like witch hat or pajama boots.
Fire and Aoe fire, light, dark attack make quick work out of her.

Or use Violet for easy life

It have some random element, but i beat her without much problem.

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
I'm sorry, but is there any way to get Violet back without signing the contract with demoness? Like, repeatedly beating her into submission (yet so far that didn't work).

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
Its only way to get her back, it plot related so go for it.
That's too bad. The whole ordeal of selling yourself into eternal servitude, even to save a friend, is deeply disturbing to me, but i guess the story is the story. Thank you!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Not so reasonable for people to constantly realize that they are purposefully limited in the available content, when someone else right now has what they will see only in a month and it will always be like this. Especially if they are interested in the project, but for one reason or another they do not agree to participate in a business idea with a monthly subscription. And that's why the public versions don't and won't work if there's even the slightest chance of getting the regular version.
Most people using Patreon try to give their supporters incentive and some sort of actual influence in exchange for their financial support. Though yes, I'm sure pirates would try to take voting rights on patron polls if they could too.

It makes sense to at least attempt to make your patrons feel like supporting your work is worth their while in some way or another. So yes, it's reasonable for developers to give their patrons preferential treatment of some sort. Getting things early is certainly a VERY common perk.

Last edited:
Reactions: greydiant
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes