3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
How do I battle alone at the emerline falls if I deal like 15 damage to the enemies there? Are there any kind of cheats? Got kinda bored of going through the game to be honest
Have you upgraded your skills and equipment? Whats your level at? That area is a current late game area so you level should be atleast 65+.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Have you upgraded your skills and equipment? Whats your level at? That area is a current late game area so you level should be atleast 65+.
All the skills are upgraded, I have the set that gives arcane, currently level 50

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The barkeeper keeps telling me there's an elf sage in misty march, I've been fighting there a LOT and haven't found anyone yet. Help?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
The barkeeper keeps telling me there's an elf sage in misty march, I've been fighting there a LOT and haven't found anyone yet. Help?
Elf Sage is a Material, not someone, rare drop after you fill the chest meter.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have a list of upgradable items? I've read that gold and other things are limited so I want to make sure I use them rightfully

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I think I've done everything in the game but the Captain Ceres questline, are there any animations locked behind it after fighting her once or twice or is that it? Do I bother raising her relationship?

Jul 28, 2018
I think I've done everything in the game but the Captain Ceres questline, are there any animations locked behind it after fighting her once or twice or is that it? Do I bother raising her relationship?
Yes there are and you might as well, if only to spend time with Pirate Captain Galiene.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes