3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The beach is one screen down from the first forest. There's a fisherman there who gives Celica a fish for the cat, if I'm not mistaken (in exchange for a stone tablet you get from Mr Fuse (Mage guild guy, dark coat)).

For the cave, you'll need to "fuse" a light crystal and a lantern. You buy the crystal, I think, but not sure where the lantern is. Maybe the thread already has the answer.

Sounds like you need to progress the main plot to get to fusing, so make sure to visit the Guild and talk to Mr Muscle (Bert?) and exhaust dialogue. If that doesn't trigger it, just talk to everyone in town - and as always, the bartender may be able to help if you ask him for a hint.
Thanks I did not see that south arrow since they are not that obvious after he mentioned the beach.

Reactions: makeitso

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After playing this for days there is one feature I really HATE in the UI! Damn escape button is right under explore so if you double click you just FUCKED yourself and lost all your chest charge! Developer needs to move that button somewhere else! Damn that button fucking sucks.

UI fucking sucks.
1. Explore button is location of the damn escape button
2. Wait button is at location of the damn Leave button
3. You have to click the damn chest 3 times to continue
4. Skip is missing so you have to read the text over and over and over!
5. The text for bar keeper goes on forever to get the rumor

Seriously is the damn dev just fucking making all these clicks to help wear out our fingers as well as the damn mouse button? I'm starting to feel like this is a clicker game more than anything!

Story: 3/5
Sound: 3/5
UI: 1/5 (too much damn clicking)
Gameplay: 3/5 (loses score for all the damn clicking it gets very damn frustrating)

Overall: 3/5 it's bogged down by too much damn clicking and reading since it keeps making you read the same damn text repeatedly.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Skip is missing so you have to read the text over and over and over!
I think it was working at some point (definitely remember it working for me in one version I played), but it cease to work in a later version; as if the developer removed it, realising that the game doesn't annoy people enough.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I'm not gonna repeat the same thing I've said multiple times before just because you seem incapable of reading. Bestiality is just as bad because again it doesn't work between consenting adults and is about fucking something other than an adult human.

The term "loli" literally comes from a book called Lolita where the namesake is an underage child that is raped by their caretaker.. Maybe seek a psychiatrist's help instead of trying to normalise paedophilia.
anybody know how to use dildo

• Sad
Reactions: HikkiG

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I'm lost on where to go now as the only hint barkeep gives are two.

1. guild gives out rewards.. which they never do.
2. Human will be allowed into the Enclave (still not allowed in)

Level 74
Maxed out all Abilities
All Elf Clothes
All Witch Clothes
One Belly Dancer Veil
6 Potion Bottles

Selena is trapped somewhere so I now have her Greater Charm Ring

Defeated Demoness 2x and Lost 1x to her.

Can anybody tell me how to proceed from here I'm stuck.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ok I'm lost on where to go now as the only hint barkeep gives are two.

1. guild gives out rewards.. which they never do.
2. Human will be allowed into the Enclave (still not allowed in)

Level 74
Maxed out all Abilities
All Elf Clothes
All Witch Clothes
One Belly Dancer Veil
6 Potion Bottles

Selena is trapped somewhere so I now have her Greater Charm Ring

Defeated Demoness 2x and Lost 1x to her.

Can anybody tell me how to proceed from here I'm stuck.
Sounds like you're at the part where you need to enter the Enclave then, simply spam talk to the sentry guard until he goes on a rant about hating women and leaves.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK thanks for the information that I had to repeatedly talk to the guard just keep talking to I was invited in.. Now I am at this point. 19 hidden events left.. totally stuck now.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Last edited:

myso

Jun 3, 2017
OK thanks for the information that I had to repeatedly talk to the guard just keep talking to I was invited in.. Now I am at this point. 19 hidden events left.. totally stuck now.

View attachment 2284789
Try going to the deepwood forest or the well if you've unlocked it. After that explore the forsaken keep until you get an event.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes