3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone else find this game really frustrating? Any spell other than the bolt costs way too much MP. Can't get passed the Slime without running out of MP

Jul 28, 2018
Anyone else find this game really frustrating? Any spell other than the bolt costs way too much MP. Can't get passed the Slime without running out of MP
Welcome to the grind. As you put points into your spells their cost goes down; Magic Arrow becomes free and the others cost less. Eventually you'll get items and potion reagents that give you almost infinite MP.

Ran7

Dec 27, 2021
Hey, can anyone tell me how to unlock the pirate treasure cave in Asayuh?

Tried asking the bartender, but he only tells me to deal with the ghost ship.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Use the mirror on the pier at midnight.

On another note can you find the bosses from monster Hunter event again after it ?

Reactions: Ran7

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks, I found the mindflayer, but I was discouraged when I saw that I needed to grind Fayleen. Can you also find the bee queen?
I have not personally seen her again, so I am unsure if she can be found. Though I would try the lake area she might show up instead of one of the regular ones.

Dustyczewow

Feb 3, 2022
Does anyone know what to do after i gave away the spirit stone to the elf woman that i want to possess?

Last edited:

sonicfrimen

Jul 4, 2018
Hi all!

friends tell me how to deal with this error.

appears after winning or after losing a fight with a ghost in a ruined house.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
It's a new Dark spell (hits all targets). It's unlockable through a mini-quest of sort. It starts when you visit the area with bee girls (forgot its name, but it's near the dwarven city); you would meet a monster hunter. That same monster hunter would later show up on the marsh area (that one with black tentacled monsters). I can't remember exact order of those events (though I think they goes in that order), but all of them must be done:
  • Fight the white tentacled monster and get the ring from it.
  • Find the prison with blatantly evil sorcerer, and visit it as elven mage girl, then use the spell to dispell illusions. Defeat him.
  • Equip the ring, fight white monster again (it shows up randomly if you have the ring equipped), and let it abduct you (happens if you let it fuck you for long enough).
  • Defeat both white monster and mindflayer in a fight.
Are you supposed to get the ring the first time you fight the white monster, with the monster hunter lady? Encounter her at ruins/bee girl area > go to marshes > encounter her > fight the white monster > find prison, and the mindflayer ring's meant to drop then? If so I think my shit's bugged. Or do you have to grind through the marshes and fight it again after revealing the prison?

Thanks, I found the mindflayer, but I was discouraged when I saw that I needed to grind Fayleen. Can you also find the bee queen?
Hang on, you're meant to be able to recruit Fayleen? She just complains about being seen if I try talk to her

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
Are you supposed to get the ring the first time you fight the white monster, with the monster hunter lady? Encounter her at ruins/bee girl area > go to marshes > encounter her > fight the white monster > find prison, and the mindflayer ring's meant to drop then? If so I think my shit's bugged. Or do you have to grind through the marshes and fight it again after revealing the prison?
No. You get the ring by defeating the actual Mindflayer in the prison by using Faylen to reveal and defeat it.

Hang on, you're meant to be able to recruit Fayleen? She just complains about being seen if I try talk to her
Recruit is probably the wrong term. Keep at it with the other characters and you'll get there.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
No. You get the ring by defeating the actual Mindflayer in the prison by using Faylen to reveal and defeat it.

Recruit is probably the wrong term. Keep at it with the other characters and you'll get there.
Thanks - figured it out from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game needs like a comprehensive walkthrough cause a lot of this stuff isn't terribly easy to deduce, even with the bartender and fortune teller.

Patch notes from a few versions ago also mentioned a gallery - how do you access it, or is that the dev/patron-only version?

Oh, equip succubus ring > sleep > leave > obelisk of recollection. Doesn't have any of the battle animations unfortunately

Last edited:

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
Are characters supposed to stop commenting about Celica getting groped (and etc.) after a while or did my save bug?

EDIT:
Restarted the game and they are back to commenting, but will keep the comment here in case anyone else needs to know.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
does anyone know of any games like this one? where the protag gets used but with sleep sex or more mind control.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes