3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
Found a slight bug, when wearing violet as a full body suit the +15% total mana skill and item give +5% mana instead to Celica's mana pool (Violets always remains unchanged by these items, but if you hover over your mana bar it will tell you Celica's total mana behind Violets) this also does not stack with the +5% mana skill, perhaps when wearing Violet the skill is being incorrectly interpreted as the +5% bonus instead?

Reactions: Jimthesim

rroniandmagj

Jul 29, 2021
Okay, before get any save you need to delete this:
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TownOfMagic
UPD:
Okay nope. I cant load this save, I again load old save files...

Last edited:

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I just wanted to comment on how great and well written this game is.
It has good and consistent story telling.
It has a fun story and some interesting twists.
Graphics are sufficiantly well made.
Sound and music does the job. Some music pieces are chosen nicely for the atmosphere.
The progression is good, grindy but not too grindy. The gameplay is longer than a few hours.

Great job in general by the developer.(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Jimthesim

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Once skill learned should I sell equipment?

What the fuck am I suppose to do for the Ghost Girl? I defeated her twice.. I let her possess me once.. I still can't figure out what the hell I am suppose to do!

Last edited:

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Once skill learned should I sell equipment?

What the fuck am I suppose to do for the Ghost Girl? I defeated her twice.. I let her possess me once.. I still can't figure out what the hell I am suppose to do!
I would not as you can upgrade them later on.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Doesn't seem wise. Money can be farmed infinitely.
Ok I was worried there was limited equipment space so reason I asked. BTW where the hell do I get food for the cat at the fountain? Also what about the cave what do I use for light? I bought all the magic books and I have all the equipment but the one costing over $300 as I have not found fusion yet. So how do I proceed what do I need to do? Right now I am just auto battling and spending a day to drink potion and craft to get alchemy greater than 30.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks - figured it out from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game needs like a comprehensive walkthrough cause a lot of this stuff isn't terribly easy to deduce, even with the bartender and fortune teller.

Patch notes from a few versions ago also mentioned a gallery - how do you access it, or is that the dev/patron-only version?

Oh, equip succubus ring > sleep > leave > obelisk of recollection. Doesn't have any of the battle animations unfortunately
Yes a walk through is fucking necessary! Level 25 and still can't find the damn Beach! Where the fuck is the beach?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
food for the cat at the fountain?
Also what about the cave what do I use for light?
I bought all the magic books and I have all the equipment but the one costing over $300 as I have not found fusion yet. So how do I proceed what do I need to do?
the beach?
The beach is one screen down from the first forest. There's a fisherman there who gives Celica a fish for the cat, if I'm not mistaken (in exchange for a stone tablet you get from Mr Fuse (Mage guild guy, dark coat)).

For the cave, you'll need to "fuse" a light crystal and a lantern. You buy the crystal, I think, but not sure where the lantern is. Maybe the thread already has the answer.

Sounds like you need to progress the main plot to get to fusing, so make sure to visit the Guild and talk to Mr Muscle (Bert?) and exhaust dialogue. If that doesn't trigger it, just talk to everyone in town - and as always, the bartender may be able to help if you ask him for a hint.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes