3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
Aug 16, 2022
How to trigger the new hidden events with Nel and Ceres? I have Nel at 17/18 and Ceres at 9/11, but just partying with Ceres or letting Nel level doesn't trigger anything. And does the Mindflayer Ring do anything ...

EDIT found it:
Max Nel and Ceres relationships (give Nel control, and fight stuff with Ceres), wait a day, give Nel control again.
After Ceres next request, ask Nel for Spirit Training, find and possess the Elf Princess (i forget her name) and deliver her to the Treasure cave.
Then go home and give Nel control once more.
i wonder where to find the Elf Princess

Jul 29, 2018
It's a new Dark spell (hits all targets). It's unlockable through a mini-quest of sort. It starts when you visit the area with bee girls (forgot its name, but it's near the dwarven city); you would meet a monster hunter. That same monster hunter would later show up on the marsh area (that one with black tentacled monsters). I can't remember exact order of those events (though I think they goes in that order), but all of them must be done:
  • Fight the white tentacled monster and get the ring from it.
  • Find the prison with blatantly evil sorcerer, and visit it as elven mage girl, then use the spell to dispell illusions. Defeat him.
  • Equip the ring, fight white monster again (it shows up randomly if you have the ring equipped), and let it abduct you (happens if you let it fuck you for long enough).
  • Defeat both white monster and mindflayer in a fight.
Awesome, thank you.

Got the ring but haven't tried hunting for the white squid again after the mindflayer ran away through the portal.

Hamz95

Nov 15, 2022
Ah, unfortunate. Guess you need to prod the main plot along for now and either find the ball or get the relationship trigger while you do it. Not progressing the main plot enough tends to happen in RPGs with laser focus on a side quest.
Hi man i need Your help morden want me to ask about the stone slab and I don't know where to ask about him.

Fsama

Oct 18, 2017
The dev needs to wake the fuck up and change the amount of grind this game requires. There is absolutely 0 reason you should be forced to fight the same enemies over and over again HUNDREDS of times. Whether it be for materials, 'rare items' (which are CLEARLY low as fuck 5% or less RNG items, some of which required for story progression), or otherwise.
The combat system is not even close to being in-depth enough to warrant it, and frankly neither are the scenes. I never thought I'd say this but watching a plant girl rub the MCs pussy with a tentacle for the 100th time is not that interesting.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
The dev needs to wake the fuck up and change the amount of grind this game requires. There is absolutely 0 reason you should be forced to fight the same enemies over and over again HUNDREDS of times. Whether it be for materials, 'rare items' (which are CLEARLY low as fuck 5% or less RNG items, some of which required for story progression), or otherwise.
The combat system is not even close to being in-depth enough to warrant it, and frankly neither are the scenes. I never thought I'd say this but watching a plant girl rub the MCs pussy with a tentacle for the 100th time is not that interesting.
It's just a cheap way to increase content duration, you're not the first person to argue against this issue (and neither the last probably). I dont believe the dev will remove 100% the grind after it ends the development, just tune it down proportionally to balance it out a bit so it's not so annoying, so playing for a few hours wont be so mindnumbing since you'll (would) still see more variety in actions and scenes. My only wish is for a quality check for all animations to make how each character looks more consistent, right now the difference can be high for some 'stages', specially with the main character.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Anybody can share a save from the beginning of the new content? My saves are corrupted with a bug
It was fixed in latest versions, and last versions' bug fix update. What version are you running?
I'll guess I'll have to decompile the code, identify the variable and manually amend it to fix my save...

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
It's just a cheap way to increase content duration, you're not the first person to argue against this issue (and neither the last probably). I dont believe the dev will remove 100% the grind after it ends the development, just tune it down proportionally to balance it out a bit so it's not so annoying, so playing for a few hours wont be so mindnumbing since you'll (would) still see more variety in actions and scenes. My only wish is for a quality check for all animations to make how each character looks more consistent, right now the difference can be high for some 'stages', specially with the main character.
I don't know if it's just me, but the fact that the game is "sluggish" makes it a lot worse. There's constant few seconds pauses between scenes/animations, which really slows the game down.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
How can i change hairstyle ? Or can i ?
I think the framework is made for changing hair, like how some hats modify it (sleeping cap for example), but I don't believe it's fully implemented player-side to change it freely.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi man i need Your help morden want me to ask about the stone slab and I don't know where to ask about him.
If you have the stone tablet already, try talking to the fisherman (next to the beach, one screen down from the first forest). If that's no good, try the bar or the fortune teller (if you've recovered her crystal ball).
I don't know if it's just me, but the fact that the game is "sluggish" makes it a lot worse. There's constant few seconds pauses between scenes/animations, which really slows the game down.
There have been a few people with performance issues. Sounds like my old laptop, which had problems with file access times. All I can do is suggest moving the game to a modern SSD and playing on desktop.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Well, here is my legit full savegame (no cheats). Goes into \Town_of_Magic-*\game\saves folder.

All relationships maxed, all scenes unlocked.
All treasures found. Full map available.
All gear available and, with the exception of 2 currently equipped items, fused as much as possible with each upgrade fully levelled.
(Basically it needs like another 50 fight encounters to max that last solaris item, just kill lots of trash or let Nel do it)
Story completed to end of release.

To enter the scene gallery, just go to sleep. Then "Leave" and go to the Obelisk of Remembrance. You can reenter the waking world talking to the succubus.

For battle animations, just go to each location with a star, each has its own enemy type, and hit the enemies with the Charm Spell.
Thanks for that, I was able to bypass the galiene/capt. ceres bug

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I updated my mod for v0.63.013 (and 0.62.011), fiddled around with it a bit, and made a thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main change from the version I uploaded two weeks ago is that battle rewards are now increased so the mod reduces more of the grinding, not just grinding for chests.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes