3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
Dec 5, 2017
Hey, this game has been in production for years. Does it still not have any vaginal sex? I'd decided last year I wasn't going to play until it had more non-foreplay action. I just want to know if it actually has sex or just lesbian themes and some tentacle teasing. I don't begrudge if this game doesn't intend to do hetero, but I would appreciate a note about it so that I can stop checking.

Reactions: Merunkager

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Hey, this game has been in production for years. Does it still not have any vaginal sex? I'd decided last year I wasn't going to play until it had more non-foreplay action. I just want to know if it actually has sex or just lesbian themes and some tentacle teasing. I don't begrudge if this game doesn't intend to do hetero, but I would appreciate a note about it so that I can stop checking.
There's penetration by several monsters, if that's what you mean

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
A lot of vaginal and anal sex with various monsters, mostly tentacles, but both the anubite warrior and the dark knight fuck you, also the demoness

MetiuRix

Jul 4, 2017
The only thing that this game need it's the cum shot, and maybe the internal view when creampied. This would be awesome.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Update averall - Okay. Mindflayer boss second phase/fight pretty good at how to get to it.
Also an interesting feature - What Mindflayer speaks in an incomprehensible language can be read in the history of dialogues in an understandable language. Not a poetic masterpiece, but still something.
Did not know that. It's flavor text, but amusing at least.

Case in point, when Celica gets mind-controlled by the silver cyclopus, it reads "This Bitchs' Mind is now MINE" lmao.

Also, when revealed, the Mindflayer nonchalantly throws in a fuck in there. Caught me offguard.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I like how milkers inflate their changelogs:
New enemy added, new ally added, new char added, new char added, new event added, new event added

Arent enemy and ally characters? Isnt meeting a character an event?

So instead of barren one-liner “3 characters added” we have 3 repeats of 3 lines “added {character_type}; added character; added event”. Plenty of work.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Any chance there has been a mod to actually use ctrl to skip dialogue?

Jul 29, 2018
Added a secret magic spell for Celica
Huh. I like the "spell" part. Not so much the "secret" part. Anyone know how to get? Other than this I am only missing the second newly added cursed item which is just annoying RNG grind anyway if it's another of the mimic drops.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know how to get?
It's a new Dark spell (hits all targets). It's unlockable through a mini-quest of sort. It starts when you visit the area with bee girls (forgot its name, but it's near the dwarven city); you would meet a monster hunter. That same monster hunter would later show up on the marsh area (that one with black tentacled monsters). I can't remember exact order of those events (though I think they goes in that order), but all of them must be done:
  • Fight the white tentacled monster and get the ring from it.
  • Find the prison with blatantly evil sorcerer, and visit it as elven mage girl, then use the spell to dispell illusions. Defeat him.
  • Equip the ring, fight white monster again (it shows up randomly if you have the ring equipped), and let it abduct you (happens if you let it fuck you for long enough).
  • Defeat both white monster and mindflayer in a fight.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes