3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Try going to the deepwood forest or the well if you've unlocked it. After that explore the forsaken keep until you get an event.
OK I have gone to the well and lost to the slime twice and now have all clothes now. I have already done all the events in the Forsaken Keep it seems because the only found I found was a Mimic that I got a Lustia from.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK according to Seer I have maxed out my relationship with slime but still missing 13 events.

Last event for Nel
4 Events for Captain Ceres
6 events for Mistress (that is the event recently unlocked that shows ???)

Screenshot_7.jpg

OK figured out Mistress is the Demoness so kept losing to her but only able to get 1.9 relationship. 2/8 events.. how do I get the other events?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
New to this game. Which shopkeeper is working with the thieves? How do I make a Spirit Stone?
You will find the spirit stone it's not something made. This game has taken me 4 days to get where I am at and I can't figure out anymore of the hidden events.. Not sure how this game does not have a damn walktrhough.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You need to find violet the slime in deep wood forest and the demon mistress
Well I found them but can't finish them.. also when I count the events it shows I am missing 12 but I only see 11 missing from events.

Nel shows missing 1 event 15/16
Demoness shows missing 6 events 2/8
Captain Ceres shows missing 4 events 5/9

Total Secrets showing 12 missing 42/54 so not even sure what that other would be since it does not show as a character event.

Screenshot_8.jpg

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Well I found them but can't finish them.. also when I count the events it shows I am missing 12 but I only see 11 missing from events.

Nel shows missing 1 event 15/16
Demoness shows missing 6 events 2/8
Captain Ceres shows missing 4 events 5/9

Total Secrets showing 12 missing 42/54 so not even sure what that other would be since it does not show as a character event.

View attachment 2286892
I think your also an update behind mine has around 60 total secret events

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think your also an update behind mine has around 60 total secret events
Yeah I am behind currently playing 0.62.005 since I had not finished it I did not update yet. Seriously I can't understand how this does not have a walkthrough it's too hard to figure out much of it.. Dev really made these events too hard to find and Fortune Teller is just about worthless most of the time.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
One more thing: I'll eventually meet Lucan's sister if I buy a lot of his stuffs, right? That's what the bartender's hint seems to refer to.
Edit: I met her. Turns out I should've drawn the connection to their hair.

Last edited:

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Alright, who in this town would know about the Dred Valley? Don't tell me it's that dwarf that came to the library 20 days before where I'm currently at.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any way to cheat in this game? I've been trying with Cheat Engine and save editors but to no avail. I primarly only want to buy the clothes fast, nothing else to be honest. Also, what's the stone slab and stone emblem for?

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Is there any way to cheat in this game? I've been trying with Cheat Engine and save editors but to no avail. I primarly only want to buy the clothes fast, nothing else to be honest. Also, what's the stone slab and stone emblem for?
The stone slab can be given to the fisherman at the beach, and the emblem can be placed in a wall in the dark cave that might appear randomly as you explore

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Quick question: I've reached 9/11 friendship with Nel and made out with Ceres in Galiene's body. Now whenever I try to leave the house Nel possesses me and goes out with our harem for the whole day until I'm tired.

How do I tell her to let me use my own body again, or will she be done with it eventually? Do I need to equip my spirit stone?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How do I battle alone at the emerline falls if I deal like 15 damage to the enemies there? Are there any kind of cheats? Got kinda bored of going through the game to be honest

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes