3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
If y'all are getting stuck trying to activate the new character, here are some things that may help:
  • Make sure you have Candy (the mannequin) at her max lv. It's necessary for the questline later.
  • Quest starts from Dwarven City: Talk to guard at frozen gate > talk to Dwarven King and Queen > Go to Lion Temple at the volcano from the early game (area with the fire manta rays)
  • Wait at least 1 day
  • Go to Guild

Dravu

Dec 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but is there any way to get Violet back without signing the contract with demoness? Like, repeatedly beating her into submission (yet so far that didn't work).
I have seen a comment from Deimus (the dev, author) about this, he told that there is a way to get Violet back without signing the contract, but he did not told how to do it. He notices that the contract will not harm you. As I play full of the story in ver 0.63, the demoness only force you in some scene to have fun with her, also she has a important role in the story ( I think ). In conclusion, the contact will not harm you and there is another ways to get Violet back.

Defeat Glace?
I tried 4 times and it was always the same. Battle starts ..stun for the next 10 rounds .. 700dmg per round or 4xstrip and grab.
Her first action is alway the stun. No way to defeat her.
I think you can try Jacie's build, arcana is very strong.
About me, I defeat her very easy as max level and all spell, skill. My build is >=40 arcana, >=10 speed and >= 25 cooldown to maximize dps. Allure is not important so I haven't any index of it. Make sure equip acrana ring and hourglass and all skill relate to speed to break freeze faster ( correct me if I wrong ).
EDIT: I forgot to tell you equip full witch/mage costume, It will maximize arcane too.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
For fighting against Glace
Use the full Black Witch Set (+Arcane dmg), The Full Pajama Set (+speed), or Violet in Fullsuit mode (use health potions so she doesn't get stripped.
Make sure you have all +arcane +speed boosting skills activated
She is weak to fire and dark spells
If using Violet, remember that if Violet's health bar drops to 0 she is stripped off & you won't have any clothes underneath, thus losing the fight. So make sure you have at least 5 health potions

*Edit: The first fight with Glace is scripted for you to lose

Last edited:

Dravu

Dec 13, 2021
For fighting against
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use the full Black Witch Set (+Arcane dmg), The Full Pajama Set (+speed), or Violet in Fullsuit mode (use health potions so she doesn't get stripped.
If using Violet, remember that if Violet's health bar drops to 0 she is stripped off & you won't have any clothes underneath, thus losing the fight. So make sure you have at least 5 health potions
Agree, also if you can farm more, get meteor shower in elf store, it cost a lot of mana, but can optimize you dmg ( when fire spell is in cooldown), also like everyone, use dark,light and have poitions.
It's just my advice, I don't know that her can hard to break as it. ( Just take 3 turns to defeat her and lost about 20% hp )

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Most people using Patreon try to give their supporters incentive and some sort of actual influence in exchange for their financial support
Another terrible part of patreon. This makes damages to the releasing content more than anything else, when the author doesn't do what he himself intended, but what someone else chose

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Another terrible part of patreon. This makes damages to the releasing content more than anything else, when the author doesn't do what he himself intended, but what someone else chose
Okay, that's actually a fair point. Making minor changes is one thing but major changes chosen by patrons can definitely screw things up sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Could you explain more? You stuck in using Glace Ice's Armor and then she take control right? Or you still in Glace quest?
I was stuck at even triggering the event of Glace first meeting.

If y'all are getting stuck trying to activate the new character, here are some things that may help:
  • Make sure you have Candy (the mannequin) at her max lv. It's necessary for the questline later.
  • Quest starts from Dwarven City: Talk to guard at frozen gate > talk to Dwarven King and Queen > Go to Lion Temple at the volcano from the early game (area with the fire manta rays)
  • Wait at least 1 day
  • Go to Guild
I think only max level Candy is critical for the quest to trigger, I didn't do 2 other things and it worked.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Nothing happens, I think something is borked. She should be at guild hq?
No. He skipped a few things:
  • After you talk to the Grand Mage go to Dirn Kibhar and talk to the guard at Dirn Kibhar Northern Gate
  • Go to Dirn Kibhar Throne Room and talk to Dwarven King and Queen
  • With Lion Temple now added to your map, go to Fireside Caves (area with fire manta rays) and defeat the fire golem
  • Ensure Candy (the mannequin) is at max lv (10)
  • Wait a day
  • Go to Guild

Reactions: blarghs

Dravu

Dec 13, 2021
I was stuck at even triggering the event of Glace first meeting.
I see, you mean you enter the Forsaken Keep and then the scene happen, then Celica become spirits and you could find the body right? If yes, go to Celica's Home then call Nell, talk to her to slove this. ^_^

No. He skipped a few things:
  • After you talk to the Grand Mage go to Dirn Kibhar and talk to the guard at Dirn Kibhar Northern Gate
  • Go to Dirn Kibhar Throne Room and talk to Dwarven King and Queen
  • With Lion Temple now added to your map, go to Fireside Caves (area with fire manta rays) and defeat the fire golem
  • Ensure Candy (the mannequin) is at max lv (10)
  • Wait a day
  • Go to Guild
Numo-M4 is talking about final (3rd) times to meet her, alter you get back body and play story.
Hope you slove it

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Numo-M4 is talking about final (3rd) times to meet her, alter you get back body and play story.
Hope you slove it
Um, no. He was talking about needing help triggering Glace's first event. I was giving him step by step instructions on how to do so.

Dravu

Dec 13, 2021
Um, no. He was talking about needing help triggering Glace's first event. I was giving him step by step instructions on how to do so.
Emmm, ok my mistake, if the first meet, I remember go to guild as the hint of Fortuneteller's about Nel, he may skipped it. Maybe we different in sequence because I do all secret event first, your instructions is what I did last.
1. Like you, level up Candy as 10.
2. Fortuneteller will tell me make sure Evie alright. ( If I choose Nel in Fortuneteller's House ).
3. Wait a day.
4. Go to Fortuneteller's House again, she will tell that go to guild.
5. Go to guild and that event happen.
about Grand Mage, I do it last, after Glace second event. Deimus himself have a wise brand that we can play in any sequence I think. That is what make we misunderstand the other.
Edit: Everything first is go to Fortuneteller's House and choose Nel if her is not max relationship.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
For fighting against Glace

*Edit: The first fight with Glace is scripted for you to lose
how do you actually lose in the first event with glace? the lower my hp goes the lower the dmg i get from glace and her hp is close to 0 but she doesnt take any dmg like she starts doing 400 dmg per hit and then when i reach 300 hp as celica iget only 50 dmg after i reach 10 hp i only take 1 dmg per hit until i get to 5 hp where i dont take any dmg. Itried with violet, full black witch set and all of them get stuck at 5 hp so what do i do to lose the fight?

Edit glace is the new char at forbiden keep right?

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
how do you actually lose in the first event with glace? the lower my hp goes the lower the dmg i get from glace and her hp is close to 0 but she doesnt take any dmg like she starts doing 400 dmg per hit and then when i reach 300 hp as celica iget only 50 dmg after i reach 10 hp i only take 1 dmg per hit until i get to 5 hp where i dont take any dmg. Itried with violet, full black witch set and all of them get stuck at 5 hp so what do i do to lose the fight?

Glance has to strip you, once she does you will be forced to wear her armor.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020

You are scripted to lose the first event. After you do her events, her final one will require getting the second fire orb from the same place you got the first one.

Reactions: Dravu

Dravu

Dec 13, 2021
You are scripted to lose the first event. After you do her events, her final one will require getting the second fire orb from the same place you got the first one.
Agree

After finish all her event, you still get some trouble with her armor, I won't spoil it, ulti someone ask how to slove it. (hehe)

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes