3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
i have a problem, when i ask Nel to help find Selena body and start fighting the face hugger possessing Selena Nel only use charm on the enemy, what should i do?

never mind, Nel was just horny, after doing some battles she fucked some monsters then she used normal attacks on possessed Selena

Last edited:

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
I did this by possessing the puppet first, then I was able to call Nel at Celica's house.

I've just tried possessing the puppet Candy and going to Celica's house but I am still not getting the option to speak to Nel, my only options are leave or release/depossess Candy?

Are you sure that we are thinking of the same section of the game? I think when Glace FIRST possessed you you could speak to Nel but I'm later on in the game and am on 3/5 of the Glace events.

I am also 20/22 of Nel events and have two mystery events to find.

I've been told that you have to let Glace take over you whilst you wear her armour and then defeat her whilst in either the elf's or the puppets body. But I am unable to beat Glace as she takes nearly all my health in one hit (even though my characters are maxed out), I'm having to use all my health potions rather than attacking her.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
First set of events (before 1.0) you don't need Nel's help, she goes down after one punch and one kick, however after you get to new events (let her posses you while your relationship is at 0.9) where you meet Vivi and she moves into town you will need Nel's help because she'll become really hard to beat.
Maybe only during new events you can call Nel since at a certain point she becomes impossible to beat.

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
I have an issue with Leveling up Selena.

I take her out fighting monsters and get her leveled up to 65 then I take her home.

First Issue - When I get her home there is a Selena already there, so we have 2 Selenas, one on each side of the screen.

Second Issue - The next time I take Selena out fighting monsters she has dropped back to 60 level, I have now done this 4 times.

artslaver

Mar 1, 2019
First set of events (before 1.0) you don't need Nel's help, she goes down after one punch and one kick, however after you get to new events (let her posses you while your relationship is at 0.9) where you meet Vivi and she moves into town you will need Nel's help because she'll become really hard to beat.
Maybe only during new events you can call Nel since at a certain point she becomes impossible to beat.
Every time she gets your body back she levels up. I got her to level 20 just by testing lol. Also, the level of Glace while possessing Celica depends on the character you are currently possessing. Meaning, that if she leveled two times, even if you possess the level 20 elf, she will suddenly be level 22. That means she can become literally impossible to beat (for now).

Last edited:
Reactions: gf199

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
I used Violet and max arcane power. The trick is to deal high damage and fast, healing Violet. Because once you are naked you lose.
yep, did it similar to you. Used violet in the full bodysuit mode to get two attacks and healed her often. I would recommend at least 3 healing potions just to be save. Fire does the most damage to glace.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Also defeated her when she already was at 1.0 relationship while possessing Candy. i used first round punch, then immediate heal then kicks and healing every round. I needed one punch and two kicks with at least two healing potions used. You have to get lucky that she only uses her freezing ability once, then you can actually beat her. Beaten her just yet again with 4 HP remaining.

Last edited:

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
Well I am currently possessing the Elf and Glace (possessing Celica's body) friendship level is at 0.4. At the moment she is literally impossible to defeat nearly killing me in one move. Do you need to wear her armour first and make sure you don't let her possess you to rise her friendship level?

Maybe I might just be bugged and can't call Nel, because I can't see how this is right at the moment, I'm literally taking full health potions every time it's my turn to move (after the initial first attack - which barely takes her health down)

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Her level and power is relative to yours, so you'll have harder time beating her with Faylen than with Candy. Level 10 Candy beats her in 2 turns, unless you get unlucky and she freezes you.

Also like artslaver said, each time she possesses you she gains a level (didn't know about that one actually, I always keep battle menu turned off to conserve my sp). So each time it gets harder.
Up until 1.0 I had no problems (you only need to beat her 3 times to get to 0.9). After I got to 1.6 however, it became impossible, I wasn't dealing enough damage and she was dealing too much.

So after she moves into town and possesses you, you can go home with Candy, call Nel and Celica will tell her that Glace stole your body again. She says that she'll help you and next time you see her you'll see call next to talk button. Nel will appear and take your body back for you.

Reactions: Kyranite

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
I think I found out the issue, you have to complete all of the time travel quests (complete Nel's) and only then when you go into your room as Faylen or Candy you can talk to Nel. Previously you weren't able to and defeating Glace in your body was basically impossible.

Quick question, I believe my experience point bar is stuck at 316000/324000 as I have just noticed it hasn't moved in ages. In doing so I can't upgrade the DarkNova spell. Or is it that at the moment your capped off at level 80?

Last edited:

Lunistra

Dec 18, 2018
I think I found out the issue, you have to complete all of the time travel quests (complete Nel's) and only then when you go into your room as Faylen or Candy you can talk to Nel. Previously you weren't able to and defeating Glace in your body was basically impossible.

Quick question, I believe my experience point bar is stuck at 316000/324000 as I have just noticed it hasn't moved in ages. In doing so I can't upgrade the DarkNova spell. Or is it that at the moment your capped off at level 80?
Level cap is 80, but the pawn shop (the one available in town in the evening) sells a respec book for about 1000 gold.

Reactions: fapderp11

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry quick question how do you boost Elith's friendship bar? I've basically maxed every one else's.

How do you complete the top mystery quest (the one below grace's in the list)

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes