3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Good Deimus! Its your game make it how you want and tell the story you want. Supporters are good but what the hell is the point of doing it if you cant make the game you want to. Only lesbian shit is boring anyway. A bunch of kissing and scissoring will get old really fast.

Reactions: awa999999

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you make Selene and Faylen level up like Evie and Galiene using Nel or other Creatures and what to do to raise Vivi's affection?

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I noticed that like last time, some characters (Like Faylen and Selena) do masturbate when Celica is being groped. But still don't seem to do anything else (like orgasm themselves) when their bottom line meter goes to max. Maybe in another update perhaps?

Also I might be in the extremist extreme minority here but.......I thought it would be nice if Celica had some male character come onto her and want to have sex with her. Pretty much every one of those NPC adult encounters are with females. I'm not saying add a bunch of them. Just maybe one or two.

Just my 2shillings worth.
I was actually expecting Bert content early on when the game was in its infancy and all you could do is fight slimes, so I am surprised it went with the direction that it did. Wonder if that was, at all, influenced by patreon voting/comments or was always intentioned this way since it definitely feels to me like we were suppose to have male scenes earlier on.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
I'm sure that will come. There was once a poll on Patreon as to whether Celica should have sex with male characters and the answer from the supporters was clearly no, definitely not. Deimus doesn't give a shit about the opinion of his supporters and does his own thing, the polls are all fake. It didn't take long after the poll and Nel asked Celica whether she should pursue relationships with men. Every update brings new male characters into the game. In every poll asking which character should get the next update, Bert was at the bottom, no one wants to see him...now what? Now you are even forced to fight with the most unpopular character in the game on your team.
So yes, since his supporters were clearly against sex with men, this will definitely be implemented.
in almost every game, the polls are to see what the community wants, no to dictate the course of the game entirely. if the game it's needing an specifict tipe of content or development to goes in the direction that the dev wants then he will do as he please, it's common sense.
daily lives for example, if milda only did what the community want's the game would be only anna content and no progress at all.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Errors in Alchemy.
The error occurs when you have no green alchemites in your inventory. I had none left because of the automatic alchemy.
In the recipes for the antidote, only the one with the large alchemite is given, but you can't prepare it despite having resources.
If you have both alchemites, only the simple recipe is displayed and the one with the orange alchemites no longer exists. Poison Bug.png

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I played 2+ years ago, and I remember the grind being absolutely unreal. Is that still the case?
Not that much, you should just let Nel take over and do the fighting for you. It's fast, as long as she doesn't start fucking the enemies, which can be (mostly) avoided if you remove your points in allure, and you can add them back at any time. Grinding the monsters yourself, specially if you want loot when using the treasure finder, isn't really worth it, since Nel will get it faster.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Completed save for new version
Unzip to
%appdata%\RenPy\TownOfMagic

New sexy scenes:
Violet and Nel team up, and Nel-as-Celica slimecocks Evie doggy style
Violet doms Celica a bunch with slimelatex and runs around with the desert thieves
Celica and the bee queen, after planting the magic beans at the end of Willow near the Willow Forest and climbing them
Behind the Infernal Gate there is a ghoul-type undead that does doggy
Kimiko (Hot Springs Kitsune) jumps you in the shower there and more
The pink eldritch girl whose name i dont care to remember kisses you and brainwashes Selena into kissing you too

Other notes:
There is a boss fight with Bert against a Wyvern, i dont think you can seduce it
The final enchanted thread came from a mystery box from the roving merchant
The new witch outfit is bugged as hell, it keeps randomly unequipping and re-equipping itself
There is a bunch of other bugs, usually dialogues just abruptly ending

Nov 26, 2020
Is this game still as bad as it was like a year ago?

I remember all fight lewd scenes just suck generally and boring beyond boring.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Does this game still runs very slow?
I remember seeing some code optimizations in the log of the last updates so it should run at least slightly better. One of the things I noticed first was that there's a smaller delay between animations now.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I'm sure that will come. There was once a poll on Patreon as to whether Celica should have sex with male characters and the answer from the supporters was clearly no, definitely not. Deimus doesn't give a shit about the opinion of his supporters and does his own thing, the polls are all fake. It didn't take long after the poll and Nel asked Celica whether she should pursue relationships with men. Every update brings new male characters into the game. In every poll asking which character should get the next update, Bert was at the bottom, no one wants to see him...now what? Now you are even forced to fight with the most unpopular character in the game on your team.
So yes, since his supporters were clearly against sex with men, this will definitely be implemented.
I don't know... I don't think he will. He has a track record introducing characters to the story really.

Also, most of the male characters look... meh. Imagine Celica doing it with the dwarves or Bert lol

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
In the debug version going to skills then into debug mode then turning on extra debug info, under attributes corruption appears. What is corruption? Does anyone know?
screenshot0001.png

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes