3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had quit playing this back in version .65 as the clues were just so fucking useless trying to figure out how to do anything. Now that someone has released a walkthru I'll try playing it again with my old save.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TownOfMagic-0.67.003Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's definitely unique to have a submissive hero character like Celica. She's kind and always wants to help, but also dumb and naive. She's everyone's bitch and yet clearly has a hold over everyone too (as their obsessions with her are unnatural and due to her being half-celestian). Even the demoness is seemingly set to betray the demon lord just to keep the MC to herself and prevent her from potentially being killed.

HOWEVER, the new scene with Elith makes me question everything... as Elith has apparently been abusing her power to protect and help Celica from the very start of her adventure. (She literally forces Selena to become deeply in love with and protective of Celica... so yeah.)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's definitely unique to have a submissive hero character like Celica. She's kind and always wants to help, but also dumb and naive. She's everyone's bitch and yet clearly has a hold over everyone too (as their obsessions with her are unnatural and due to her being half-celestian). Even the demoness is seemingly set to betray the demon lord just to keep the MC to herself and prevent her from potentially being killed.

HOWEVER, the new scene with Elith makes me question everything... as Elith has apparently been abusing her power to protect and help Celica from the very start of her adventure. (She literally forces Selena to become deeply in love with and protective of Celica... so yeah.)
I am holding out that it was her gaslighting and not true, because kinda lame if this is actually true for Celica.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I am holding out that it was her gaslighting and not true, because kinda lame if this is actually true for Celica.
Agreed but as we've seen so far, Celica has boundless potential... but she's not competent or ambitious enough to get very far on her own. Both her and Evie would likely have remained low-rank errand girls for the guild if nothing happened to push them forward.

On that note, I found it funny that Evie had to tell Celica that it wasn't normal for monsters to be trying to fuck her. :LOL:

Reactions: menatv

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know what the "playable enemies" changelog point means? I've been waiting for a feature where Nel will possess enemies to let you view their scenes without fighting them.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Here's my somewhat full save. For version v0.67.003 Dev. I think I've completed all scene content and am only missing one item set in the tailor shop. I think the game has some kind of issue with loading saves from other people/save-editors so this may not work for you.

Can be placed in: Town_of_Magic-win\game\saves\

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I noticed that like last time, some characters (Like Faylen and Selena) do masturbate when Celica is being groped. But still don't seem to do anything else (like orgasm themselves) when their bottom line meter goes to max. Maybe in another update perhaps?

Also I might be in the extremist extreme minority here but.......I thought it would be nice if Celica had some male character come onto her and want to have sex with her. Pretty much every one of those NPC adult encounters are with females. I'm not saying add a bunch of them. Just maybe one or two.

Just my 2shillings worth.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Does cheat engine or editing save files manually not work? The game informs that the file is altered but does not allow to proceed even if you select 'Yes' to proceed anyway.

Why? This seems so unnecessarily complicated security for an adult game that too for save files.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I thought it would be nice if Celica had some male character come onto her and want to have sex with her.
I'm sure that will come. There was once a poll on Patreon as to whether Celica should have sex with male characters and the answer from the supporters was clearly no, definitely not. Deimus doesn't give a shit about the opinion of his supporters and does his own thing, the polls are all fake. It didn't take long after the poll and Nel asked Celica whether she should pursue relationships with men. Every update brings new male characters into the game. In every poll asking which character should get the next update, Bert was at the bottom, no one wants to see him...now what? Now you are even forced to fight with the most unpopular character in the game on your team.
So yes, since his supporters were clearly against sex with men, this will definitely be implemented.

• Haha
Reactions: Aazkaal and menatv
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes