3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Let me guest, that door in void dimension right??
They might be referring to the hidden Glace event not listed, because it's more of an Easter egg.

After beating Glace wear her and go out fighting.
Use Celestian form while wearing Glace. Let her take over and watch what happens.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
They might be referring to the hidden Glace event not listed, because it's more of an Easter egg.

Use Celestian form while wearing Glace. Let her take over and watch what happens.
Oh damn really... The game must have bugged out and count that already for me eventho I haven't saw that yet. Must be when I defeated her unintentionally and then transform into Celestial mode during one of my battle.

To be honest I have met many bug while playing the new update, including bringing Evie to combat while having Cep controlling her seem to have weird missing or " blacked " sprite of Evie casting spell, having two Cep that seem to both on your companions head ( Selena for me) and yourself included during battle but Violet is in control (theif clothing mode),...

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah it looks like I have done all the regular events and just need the secret ones.

I've hard there is one with Ceph and Evie and/or Violet but every time they are in my party, I try to summon and it says it is too shy. Also I can't visit the area where we first met Ceph. Don't know how to get the events to trigger with the other characters and Ceph apparently.
Might be about bringing Cep while she is controlling Evie or Selena with you to battle after getting Eilith new scene (the "order Cep to protect Celica" thing from Eilith). But as I mentioned, it also came with some bug like I mentioned above so maybe is that.. or this is the whole actual bug it self..

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021

Didn't even know that existed but after doing it it is still showing one more secret event left. Cephrina isn't doing anything when I let her possess Selena or Evie and take em to fight or anything.

Reactions: menatv

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021
What about the door in the void dimension that isn't letting you in when you press enter? (The new area in the update)

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Didn't even know that existed but after doing it it is still showing one more secret event left. Cephrina isn't doing anything when I let her possess Selena or Evie and take em to fight or anything.
As for your secret events that are left, double check with bartender to see if there is anything you missed.

One event may be with the mobile shopkeeper Lena after you spend 5021 coins at her shop.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes