3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

pun

May 29, 2017
While you are waiting for the v67 you can get the 66.014 and grind the new outfit released in that version.

Reactions: reboute

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Pr
So, i'm kinda locked in the game, I read that you can make a relationship with Faylen, but whenever I talk to her it just let me make a small talk and nothing else, I unlocked the celestial form but it still doesn't let me talk to her about it or anything else, I also can't progress my relationship with Selena, the Fortuneteller tell me to find and help Miriam, I helped her with the bee queen and the mindflayers and then she doesn't appear anywhere, Capt Ceres tell me to bring more bodies to the crew (wich i'm assuming is Faylen) but I just don't know how, if anyone can help me progress i would be really gratefull
Progress more with Nel bond event while doing the main quest aswell.
At one point you will gain "the ability to get out and possess" from Nel and then you will have to keep both progressing Nel event again while trying to master that ability (you will understand once you are at that point).

When you get a scene about Nel teaching you to possess Faylen, that's when you should gain Fay bond. The whole ghost crew thing does include her but doesn't affect Faylen relationship so dont worry.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I'll let some of the early adopters go first. Usually there are some nasty bugs that need to be fixed when the game is first released. But am surprised it is out this soon. Last time I checked it was at something like 97% finished.

MikeHoxBig

Jun 25, 2023
Does anyone know what the Book that rests next to the bed of an elf is at?

That's what the Fortune Teller told me where the next treasure is. I've been to Faylen's room but no prompt so far.

Reactions: fapderp11
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes