3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Maybe it's just selective memory, but it seems like this one is progressing faster than the last one.
For the first release, the dev promised monthly updates.
After about 6 months it was two months, after a while three and with this update we will probably wait 4 months for the first time. The more support he gets, the greedier he becomes. So far it's normal, not nice but normal.
But this dev is something special. He really breaks every one of his promises, even those made directly to his gold supporters via private message. He starts polls on Patreon and then ignores the results if he doesn't like them.
He doesn't give a shit about his fans and even supporters.
But the game is unique. If you like the gameplay you only have this. The dev is garbage but the game is great.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Don't look now but the next update is currently at 63%. Maybe it's just selective memory, but it seems like this one is progressing faster than the last one. So...maybe a month or so before it's tested/released?
Several updates back he officially switched to every two months (from original monthly updates), and then last update or two ended up taking 3 months instead. The three month updates are good bit meater than his previous monthly updates, but at same time waiting this many years for updates is kinda painful. Neither we, nor the author, will live forever and I wonder if he's solodev or not.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
...and I wonder if he's solodev or not.
He mentioned once that he'll gonna use some subcontract works with several artist to do some routine... not sure if he done that tho.

wcts2007

Mar 20, 2019
I can't go to the garden cafe. I see where it's supposed to be on the map but I can't select it.
Is there an event I need to do before hand or is it only open during a certain time of the day?
At night the map show lights on, but still can't go there.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I can't go to the garden cafe. I see where it's supposed to be on the map but I can't select it.
Is there an event I need to do before hand or is it only open during a certain time of the day?
At night the map show lights on, but still can't go there.
As-in, not knowing where in the game progression you are . . . it's hard to tell/give you help .
Have you done anything with Galiene , aka the Elven Female Guild Sword Maiden ?
(I can never remember how to spell her name right , or know how to even pronounce it :confused:)

Last edited:

wcts2007

Mar 20, 2019
As-in, not knowing where in the game progression you are . . . it's hard to tell/give you help .
Have you done anything with Galieve (?), aka Elven Guild Warrior ? (I can never spell her name right , or know how to even pronounce it :confused:)
I've done nothing with Galieve except the first meeting in the Forest.
Currently in the game, the two thieves stole the sword from Liam, opening up the Oasis.
I've unlocked the Elven Enclave, but I can't enter there yet.
The barkeep keeps telling me about the garden cafe.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Speaking of Galiene . . . That whole Lez sex scene/intimacy, with Evie,
I'd rather have had Celica, have that with Galiene ! :love:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I've done nothing with Galieve except the first meeting in the Forest.
Currently in the game, the two thieves stole the sword from Liam, opening up the Oasis.
I've unlocked the Elven Enclave, but I can't enter there yet.
The barkeep keeps telling me about the garden cafe.
The Garden Cafe, is where Galiene, usually is found, especially when you need/want to find her for grouping up.
But, before that is available, there are a few encounters you must do .

Have you been buying spell components from Lucan ?
(that will get you 'liked' by Galiene), things move on from there .

PS - Just curious . . . What level is your Celica ?

Last edited:

wcts2007

Mar 20, 2019
The Garden Cafe, is where Galiene, usually is found, especially when you need/want to find her for grouping up.
But, before that is available, there are a few encounters you must do .

Have you been buying spell components from Lucan ?
(that will get you 'liked' by Galiene), things move on from there .

PS - Just curious . . . What level is your Celica ?
Level is 73
Going to start mass purchasing from Lucan brb

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Glace has disappered from my game shes not in the ice cave or in the starter town. anyone have this issue come up at the end of the current update?

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Glace has disappered from my game shes not in the ice cave or in the starter town. anyone have this issue come up at the end of the current update?
its a bug that was fixed i believe in the bug-fix but if not the version that comes out next will probably fix-it and possible that the fix might brake something else, im not sure if the creator is one person or a team of people.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
ok thanks
its a bug that was fixed i believe in the bug-fix but if not the version that comes out next will probably fix-it and possible that the fix might brake something else, im not sure if the creator is one person or a team of people.
thank you thought I broke something

Foxy42

Mar 7, 2023
How do i unlock the tailor? I have 5 allure,have mastered the skill from the amulet and my level is 28, i keep going to the plaza and leaving it for multiple day, nothing happen, is there another requirement?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How do i unlock the tailor? I have 5 allure,have mastered the skill from the amulet and my level is 28, i keep going to the plaza and leaving it for multiple day, nothing happen, is there another requirement?
It might have to be a "rumor", from the Barkeep first, after-which, you go to the Plaza .
(I think there is some "RNG" involved with it triggering at the Plaza . . . not 100% sure on that )

I had a "devil" of a time trying to get it to 'trigger' last play-through . . . MC was way past 30th level .

From the Game Guide :
"The tailor shop is unlocked as early as you explore the deepwood forest, Galiene gifts you the first potion, and you start mastering your equipment, after that just go to the plaza to meet him
When you meet the tailor guy in the plaza he will comment about your clothes and this place will become available, in here you can get most of Celica’s clothes, for that you will need money, 5 pieces of Greater alchemite, and a respective drop item to make a single piece of clothe "

Also, from the guide, under "The Plaza" Information :
the tailor shop guy will appear here; he will comment about your clothes and the tailor shop will be unlocked

:unsure:

Foxy42

Mar 7, 2023
i just fused a gold nugget with the allure pendant and equip it, the tailor immediately appeared after that, maybe
the solution is the MC must have 15 allure for the tailor to appear, well, problem solved

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes