3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
in patreon there is v0.66.014 plus extras post. i wonder whats the extras about?
About that... Here is what i found in the post...

All Patreon versions have been updated from version v0.66.011 to version v0.66.014 to account for bugs found.

This bugfix also contains an additional fabric set (top, bottom, and shoes) available at tailors. They are part of Cat.B's original design, as is the remainder of the set that complements the hat.

Redownload the Patreon versions to get the latest updated versions.

Reactions: menatv

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
pffff... hard to pinpoint it as this... try to visit fortune teller or bartender
unfortunately she says nothing. and the bartender is out of rumours.

keep doing the Main mission.. sometime character like Nel bond event happended after or during those.. So do that if you are stuck or the fortune teller didnt say anything.

Nel 24 scene is during you using the time machine
thx m8

Alex Taylor

Apr 19, 2018
So, i'm kinda locked in the game, I read that you can make a relationship with Faylen, but whenever I talk to her it just let me make a small talk and nothing else, I unlocked the celestial form but it still doesn't let me talk to her about it or anything else, I also can't progress my relationship with Selena, the Fortuneteller tell me to find and help Miriam, I helped her with the bee queen and the mindflayers and then she doesn't appear anywhere, Capt Ceres tell me to bring more bodies to the crew (wich i'm assuming is Faylen) but I just don't know how, if anyone can help me progress i would be really gratefull

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
we are at 97% currently so it should be done mid week and hopefully be finish testing by next weekend
The last time testing ended in less than half a day. So it's not a question of testing time. It's a question of when the release will leak here.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes