3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
what do you mean, eilith just keeps on chilling and nothing really happens when they fight, beating her up or celica
I mean like just simply meet her and "Talk".. unless it also required you to get Selena 7/7 bond (I got the Eilith after increase Selena bond bar). Though, weirdly I didn't get any scene with Selena and instead, her event progress just went from 6/7 to 7/7 after I raise her bar to 3.9

After that, I just went and meet Eilith (no fighting Cep or Eilith), choose the "talk" option and the scene played

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021
Did everything and every event in the new update but it still keeps on showing there is one secret event left. Does anyone have any idea what it is? (I also did that bee-woman event where you use the magical beans) It is showing 90/91 secret event.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Did everything and every event in the new update but it still keeps on showing there is one secret event left. Does anyone have any idea what it is? (I also did that bee-woman event where you use the magical beans) It is showing 90/91 secret event.
Bee event is a regular event, not secret, but my guess is you haven't done the new hot-springs event.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
also i finished everything ecept one event but the game doesn't tell me how to start the event and its not listed as a secret event

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Have no idea about the void door either. Though I am still just basically starting to play this update.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah it looks like I have done all the regular events and just need the secret ones.

I've hard there is one with Ceph and Evie and/or Violet but every time they are in my party, I try to summon and it says it is too shy. Also I can't visit the area where we first met Ceph. Don't know how to get the events to trigger with the other characters and Ceph apparently.

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
I've hard there is one with Ceph and Evie and/or Violet but every time they are in my party, I try to summon and it says it is too shy.
i managed to get Ceph posess Evie before i ask her to join the party, but nothing significant happens
Also I can't visit the area where we first met Ceph. Don't know how to get the events to trigger with the other characters and Ceph apparently.
i can enter the sewres, or water tunnel just fine, but Ceph isnt there (of course), to get to Elith you have to summon Ceph , talk then visit
for the events i think just summon Ceph before talking to others

Reactions: menatv
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes