3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Might be about bringing Cep while she is controlling Evie or Selena with you to battle after getting Eilith new scene (the "order Cep to protect Celica" thing from Eilith). But as I mentioned, it also came with some bug like I mentioned above so maybe is that.. or this is the whole actual bug it self..
the way i got the secret event was by talking to eilith after finishing everthing else

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
how did u get ceph to possess celica?
If you mean her doing that to you as a team during battle then you really can't for the moment.. what I did there was one of the many bug I found during my gameplay.. Other than that, you can let her control you just by fighting her or let her take you to Eilith

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Is there actually a way to lower Celica's sexual openness again?
The main reason would be so that you can experience all the scenes with Nel. She's currently blocking every attack because it doesn't get Celica any further.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Does anyone have an idea of what I missed?

View attachment 2996583
Evie scene might be triggered by Nel suddenly possessing you and having Violet with you.
Violet scene is you wearing her in "ninja theif" style and go to the hide out in the ghost ship town (I forgor the name :3)

The secret one might be hard to figure since it can either suddenly count it without you knowing or required you to do the rest of the other quest first.. Try the one where you wear Glace armor and while fighting any monster, use the Celestial mode when "Glace taken control" bar is nearly full till she take over.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Is there actually a way to lower Celica's sexual openness again?
The main reason would be so that you can experience all the scenes with Nel. She's currently blocking every attack because it doesn't get Celica any further.
Try meditating at the hot spring. It will slowy decrease each time you meditate

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i completed everything and none of the events had to do with glace as far as i know cept the time machine which shows glaces memories.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
The glace event is unmarked, I had 100% everything and I had not done it yet, it's just a little detail when transforming and not really an event

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
i completed everything and none of the events had to do with glace as far as i know cept the time machine which shows glaces memories.
That and the secret one mentioned previously but a rather short scene. So there is 2 Glace scene actually

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I think the download is broken I cant download it
Edit: nvm it took a long time to download
This is pixel drain sometimes it takes 2 hours sometimes 2 seconds. This is completely random.
My first attempt was just 42 minutes....abort, new attempt..51 minutes....abort, new attempt 6 seconds.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I'd take the time to let Nell grind out the void cemetery for more of the new void currency, just to be safe for the new update.
Edit: Huh, nevermind. The items soul gems are in seperate inventories, and I can't re-select that area as a training ground for Nell. Weird, guess it was a bug.

Last edited:

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
This is pixel drain sometimes it takes 2 hours sometimes 2 seconds. This is completely random.
My first attempt was just 42 minutes....abort, new attempt..51 minutes....abort, new attempt 6 seconds.
Lmao yes that was like mine but I ment that when I clicked download it wouldn’t even start. I clicked on it like 40+ times then went to a different tab to do something else then the download finally started

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think I've done both the main events and the secret ones now as well. At least it's saying I did.

One stupid question though. I see talk of $5021 item in the store. So...there is something to upgrade the wallet from the $5000 one that I currently possess?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes