3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
How much M/F content? seems heavily F/F
Just couple of monster fights (and we not sayin anything about humans here - just monsters like dark knights, golems, etc). Also there is one event with strong F domination on M. Everything else is about F-F

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
1693862929953.png
The poll result for upcoming update base on tier that voted

The winners of the poll are Cephrina and Violet!

Cephrina is the patreon winner for the Silver and Gold tiers.
Violet is the winner of patreons in the Bronze tier.

Both victors took the top spots in all levels, ensuring they will appear in the game's upcoming release.

Elith and Nel took the next two slots, followed by Kimiko for Gold/Silver and Glace for Bronze.
I guess Cep and Violet is gonna be the one receiving new scene while Elith , Nel or Kimiko "might" still get a scene added.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It'll be really sad if Glace doesn't get new scene :(
I feel you, she easily has my favorite possession scenes of the existing cast, but I will say that the lust update did win some brownie points for Violet when she was one of my least favorites. Really excited to see where Glace+Vivi stuff goes.

Reactions: Axis3123

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
did you unlock the skill it has? i believe that it is required to upgrade it to gold
it has a what now?

edit: oh yeah I remember now, but it seems like I can't click on it. it has an almost filled up yellow bar at the bottom, what's that for? several skills have this yellow bar too

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
it has a what now?

edit: oh yeah I remember now, but it seems like I can't click on it. it has an almost filled up yellow bar at the bottom, what's that for? several skills have this yellow bar too
Thats the progress bar of the skill, every fight progresses it a bit further, once you have it unlocked you can level it up in your ability bar. You should be able to upgrade it to gold once you've finished the progress bar iirc, no need to put a point into it just for the synth.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Don't look now but the next update is currently at 63%. Maybe it's just selective memory, but it seems like this one is progressing faster than the last one. So...maybe a month or so before it's tested/released?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes