3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Use your alchemy, not the fusing device, same way you would mix potions. If it's not an option then just keep mixing potions till you max out your skill in it and buy whatever books pop up in the store to unlock recipes.
Cheers.. I figured it out in the end by clicking on everything :ROFLMAO:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
A walkthrough to the different events and relationships would be nice. Clicking and guessing for my part really aint cutting it. Also I can purchase stuff that costs 1000g, but my purse only holds 500g and havent found a purse that could hold more yet. Ive just unlocked the place with the floating squids..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How to get past the elf guard? I have the sleeping draught, but cant for the life of me, figure out how to use it..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Keep talking to him, spam that talk button until you piss him off for being too annoying.
I actually noticed how he changed his line so kept doing that.
Perhaps you can assist me here, where can I find bags that carries more than 500 coins??

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Perhaps you can assist me here, where can I find bags that carries more than 500 coins??
You need to 'find'/loot Gem stones, and then FUSE them, (at Morden's Lab) to the Bag . . .
Turquoise =1000 coin_bag, Ruby = 3000 coin_bag, and Topaz = 5000 coin_bag .
You can sometimes find them at the "Wandering Wagon of Wonders" . . . If you have discovered it .

Good Luck !
;)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question(s) :

1 - "Gold_Plating", the Potion Duration Timer . . . Will it really expand the duration enough, to make it worthwhile, using the Gold Nugget ? ( Being that you don't, get enough of them, to "Gold_Plate" Everything, that's useful :confused: )

2 - I've been trying to get the "Asayuh Silk" clothing material .
The "Guide" that someone made available in this thread, stated they should/could be found ;
1 @ Scorching Sands ; 1 @ Sundry Oasis ; and 2 @ Ancient Pyramid .

Neither @ Scorching Sands, nor, Sundry Oasis, were any found !
So, guessing, the Dev, changed their locations ? (ver.0.66.005 ) :unsure:

3 - Having a bit of trouble, trying to enter the "Desert Town" . . .
Got the location from the Elven Seer (Faylan) . . .
But at the Town gates, was turned away . . .
Went back to Faylan, but got no further help from her ! o_O

Well, guess that's it for now . . .

Thanks in advance :unsure:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
1 - "Gold_Plating", the Potion Duration Timer . . . Will it really expand the duration enough, to make it worthwhile, using the Gold Nugget ? ( Being that you don't, get enough of them, to "Gold_Plate" Everything, that's useful :confused: )
Potion duration imo is plenty long as is. If you're using them in areas where they're useful you'll most likely pick up more alchemy ingredients before they run out and be able to craft a new potion. Gold nuggets are actually more plentiful than you think, but for now you're probably better off using them only for items you really value.

Edit: The most valuable item you can upgrade is probably the treasure finder, so I would prioritize that any time you're able to fuse it. That should in fact make it easier to find the silk you're looking for; if you're ever in an area where you see question marked chests on the bottom of the screen, there are items you haven't found yet - and if they're silver or gold, they're unique or valuable items.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You need to 'find'/loot Gem stones, and then FUSE them, (at Morden's Lab) to the Bag . . .
Turquoise =1000 coin_bag, Ruby = 3000 coin_bag, and Topaz = 5000 coin_bag .
You can sometimes find them at the "Wandering Wagon of Wonders" . . . If you have discovered it .

Good Luck !
;)
Cheers.. Will start grinding for those gems..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ive been tasked to find a Mirian or Miriam to help the succubus seluca back to the real world. Where do I find her?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Ive been tasked to find a Mirian or Miriam to help the succubus seluca back to the real world. Where do I find her?
If this is your first meeting her then Miriam should be somewhere hunting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her second encounter after that should be where you fight mind flayer. If it dont trigger then do other event then come back here to check again.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
If this is your first meeting her then Miriam should be somewhere hunting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her second encounter after that should be where you fight mind flayer. If it dont trigger then do other event then come back here to check again.
Cheers I dont think Im that far yet, still doing the sand area.
Ive been tasked with finding aditional crew members for the ghost pirate. But I dont have a clue as where to look.. Any advice there?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Cheers I dont think Im that far yet, still doing the sand area.
Ive been tasked with finding aditional crew members for the ghost pirate. But I dont have a clue as where to look.. Any advice there?
For now, there are currently 2 crew (body) for them.
- The first one is who you are currently "using" to spirit training. After you took control, go to the cave and talk to the ghost crew there.
- The second one is part of the main quest event and way far off so don't worry about it much since after that event one of the crew will take the body anyway.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Potion duration imo is plenty long as is. If you're using them in areas where they're useful you'll most likely pick up more alchemy ingredients before they run out and be able to craft a new potion. Gold nuggets are actually more plentiful than you think, but for now you're probably better off using them only for items you really value.

Edit: The most valuable item you can upgrade is probably the treasure finder, so I would prioritize that any time you're able to fuse it. That should in fact make it easier to find the silk you're looking for; if you're ever in an area where you see question marked chests on the bottom of the screen, there are items you haven't found yet - and if they're silver or gold, they're unique or valuable items.
Well, as it turned out, Cleared all the RARE & Legendary Chests, at the Scorching Sands, and there were NO Asayuh Silks, to be gained . (using a Gold Treasure Finder )

Game play-through, before this one, had the Treasure finder up to Solarite, and didn't see any difference finding the chests, it was still, Grindy_as_Hell .

EDIT :
Okay, finished the "Chest Collecting " for Sundry Oasis . . . Did finally find : 1-Mithril & 1-Asayuh Silk .
Still need 3 more 'silks' for complete outfit . . . hopefully the one 'silk' that was noted to be at "Scorching Sands", will turn up 'elsewhere' . . . :unsure:

Last edited:

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
If it dont trigger then do other event then come back here to check again.
If I remember it right - for 2nd meeting you have to advance Faylen relationship up to the level where you can possess her for spiritual training.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Im working on Mistress relationship. Every time I ask the seer, she says to lose to her. I then go to her and initiate a fight, and surrender. But seems nothing happens. The seer keeps giving me the same message. Am I doing something wrong?

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Im working on Mistress relationship. Every time I ask the seer, she says to lose to her. I then go to her and initiate a fight, and surrender. But seems nothing happens. The seer keeps giving me the same message. Am I doing something wrong?
You need to wear the slime chick (Violet, I think, it's been a while that I've played the game) and then lose to "Mistress". After that wait for like 3 days and return to "Mistress".

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You need to wear the slime chick (Violet, I think, it's been a while that I've played the game) and then lose to "Mistress". After that wait for like 3 days and return to "Mistress".
Already done that. Mistress is wearing violet and using her to fuck Celia with. But the seer keeps tell me to "let her win"..

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes