3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i have a mision for daemoness to use sleping potion to enter edgar ofice(how to do it ?)
And how do you progres whith Ceres(the pirate capitain) ? i lost like 3 time alone and whith the elf girl geting posess and resaved multi times but nothing hapens all the same the progres meter is not moving. Any advice ?

Last edited:

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Buy a beer at the pub, go to the fusing device and combine sleeping potion with beer. Give him that.
After Galiene gets possessed, wait couple of days (3 minimum, I think) and after that Lucas (her brother) should show up at the guild and he'll say that his sister is missing. Then go back to the pirate ship.

Reactions: Leox1x

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I do but i see bunch of files in my save folder, don't know which one to share

Maybe this ?
Sorry for the trouble, but do you also have a save roughly around EOC for the previous version? Relations looked like this, I don't mind if it's a little behind or whatever just so long as I could play through all the new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrowMADDER

Oct 15, 2022
Sorry for the trouble, but do you also have a save roughly around EOC for the previous version? Relations looked like this, I don't mind if it's a little behind or whatever just so long as I could play through all the new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry but my last save is with this only if u want to play events again ?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Lads and ladies.. I need aid here. Looking for a complete guide over fusions.. Used to have one but it has gone mia..

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Lads and ladies.. I need aid here. Looking for a complete guide over fusions.. Used to have one but it has gone mia..
Gold with silver items, platinum with gold items and that triangulare ore with platinum items. Not everything has been implemented tho. There are a few others like gems with the money pouch.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Gold with silver items, platinum with gold items and that triangulare ore with platinum items. Not everything has been implemented tho. There are a few others like gems with the money pouch.
Cheers now I have something to work from..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok I have violet attached as a outfit right now but I would like to get her off. How the devil do I do that? If I remember correctly it has something to do with the succubus demon in the ruins. But cant get her to appear after Galiene attacked her.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Am I completely wrong here.. Didnt I read something about fusing or upgrading regular alchemites to greater?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
How, the fusing device wont allow me..
Use your alchemy, not the fusing device, same way you would mix potions. If it's not an option then just keep mixing potions till you max out your skill in it and buy whatever books pop up in the store to unlock recipes.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes