3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
After Nel shows up it should only take like 1 or 2 attempts.
Be sure you're doing the entire mediation sequence: eat meal, shower, hotspring, meditate
Like xsetiadi said, Nel will interrupt while you meditate. Let her do her thing.
Ok, my problem was that I was bathing "twice" per day. When you get the prompt to keep bathing, you're supposed to press no and go straight to meditating (yet you're not told to). I was bathing too long, it seems. Thx for the help!

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone have the changelog for 0.66.011? It's locked in the patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically a bugfix and added support for RenPy's new SaveSync feature, allowing you to transfer saves between devices.
However, the new RenPy update means you have to upload an autosave file from the Q loading screen.

Reactions: fapderp11

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically a bugfix and added support for RenPy's new SaveSync feature, allowing you to transfer saves between devices.
However, the new RenPy update means you have to upload an autosave file from the Q loading screen.
Anything that can be done if your save is from the previous version?

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Was rape tag removed ?

The game it's ok but it needs to much grind and there a very few animations variants for the scenes and monsters, and need more unique random events while the player is grinding

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Was rape tag removed ?

The game it's ok but it needs to much grind and there a very few animations variants for the scenes and monsters, and need more unique random events while the player is grinding
Letting Nel control Celica will speed up the grind a lot, you should disable the allure skills (so your allure is 0 while Nel is in control) and you can then raise your allure back again if you want. Otherwise, monsters might try to fuck and Nel will let them. But yeah, even that way, the game is grindy at the beginning. It gets better once you have the more powerful items and you get to the higher levels. Idk about the tag.

Agree on the random events and animations, could use so much more.

Reactions: mc loving VI

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
The most off-putting thing about this game for me is that the MCs personality seems... disjointed? If she even can be said to have a personality. Add in the disconnect between the gameplay and the dialogue, (I remember needing to fight and lose to the slime girl a bunch to advance her content, the whole thing making little in character sense,) and it becomes difficult to get invested in what is going on.

What I'm trying to say here, thank you to the people providing the save files. You rock.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone still playing this has to be damn masochist! Spend fucking hours trying to figure out how to do a single damn quest. The ONLY thing that can save this game is a damn walkthru or someone to make a real hint mod for the game. I dropped this crap as there is WAY better games that actually have hours of content and not just make it fucking hours because the hints are shit and nonsensical.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1690955036068.png

Can anyone please help me what I have to do now so that Viloet can continue. Can't find any info there

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i think you should remove her, or fight mistress while you wear violet, wait several days and let her fuck you

dont really remember what to do, but give it a try
remove after 3.9 its right on next day is she on her point für next part^^

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
This time, when patch was released I started from the beginning and you know what? To pass through the whole content - it already feels that game got a bit too long already.

I mean... in the beginning we fight monsters, gain skills, buy equipment, occasionally working on our relationships and all feels balanced and well. By the time we meet Glace - it already feels like "wait... so after all we've been through there is a new relationships?"

Then Vivi comes in...
then Elith...
now Lily...

So we end doing way less monster fighting. Leveling of our artefact doesn't matter anymore (I do Solarite fuse just once to arcane ring, which I wear then) that means even those tiny amount of fighting for yet another golden chest - doesn't worth it.

So by the end - game moves out from adventures, RPG, fighting, more to simple visual novella. Where we just looking for events and watching them. It feels a bit weird and unbalanced... I mean I still think this is one of the best H-Games ever, but... I dunno, maybe Demius should rebalance it somehow. Maybe work on current existing content, add more scenes to current monsters and monsters against our allys... (New Violet look and especially standing still animation is awesome).

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
Has the dev fixed the Impossibly frustratingly slow combat that isn't speed upable?
Even slower... For example, Nel controlling combat takes forever or even can't beat a monster if you activate enemy speed, enemy HP restore and similar... If you bring companion by yourself, you might also end up in countless entangle loop, so you just managed to free yourself, enemy will grab you again, and since you self healing yourself, it's neverending story... :LOL:

Jan 1, 2021
Anyone still playing this has to be damn masochist! Spend fucking hours trying to figure out how to do a single damn quest. The ONLY thing that can save this game is a damn walkthru or someone to make a real hint mod for the game. I dropped this crap as there is WAY better games that actually have hours of content and not just make it fucking hours because the hints are shit and nonsensical.
Name one better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes