3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
Think that you should experiment with what you are wearing at that time... Try with plain white panties... if I recall the event correctly
ok i triggered the event, now fortune teller tell me to let violet win. what win? battle against her? or another battle?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I need a little help with Nel's events in the latest version (0.66.006):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got event 24 by meditating for a couple of days at the hot springs. Nel showed up and had a small conversation with Celica. Now, I can call Nel at any of the rooms in the hot springs and talk to her, but she always says "keep trying, I'm sure you'll succeed eventually". I've kept meditating for a long time and I can't get the next events to trigger. How long should I keep doing it? Is there a certain number I need to reduce the lewdness stat to? I also tried asking the fortune teller but she isn't telling me anything.

Jul 28, 2018
What's different about the dev version?
The development versions have cheats, dev menus, and other features.

What would be nice to get regularly are the bug fix releases. The people who leak this game here usually only leak one version right after release, so any bugs (like this month's load/save problems) won't be solved until the public release. Beggars can't be choosers, though.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
I need a little help with Nel's events in the latest version (0.66.006):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got event 24 by meditating for a couple of days at the hot springs. Nel showed up and had a small conversation with Celica. Now, I can call Nel at any of the rooms in the hot springs and talk to her, but she always says "keep trying, I'm sure you'll succeed eventually". I've kept meditating for a long time and I can't get the next events to trigger. How long should I keep doing it? Is there a certain number I need to reduce the lewdness stat to? I also tried asking the fortune teller but she isn't telling me anything.
while meditating, nel will seduce you, just let it happen, eventually when celica orgasm. nel will replace the meditation. keep it like this and eventually celica will become celestian angel

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

nanohaxfate

Jan 22, 2023
sad the save file from the current version cant be used for dev version. unless somehow upload a save for the dev version?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
while meditating, nel will seduce you, just let it happen, eventually when celica orgasm. nel will replace the meditation. keep it like this and eventually celica will become celestian angel
Does it usually take a lot of days?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017

Try this
Is this dev version? Couldn't find any references for that.

Anyways next time guys click on "Report" => "Game update". If we don't know about the updates, we cannot update the OP in the thread.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
After Nel shows up it should only take like 1 or 2 attempts.
Be sure you're doing the entire mediation sequence: eat meal, shower, hotspring, meditate
Like xsetiadi said, Nel will interrupt while you meditate. Let her do her thing.
Thanks, will try later today. I think it was the order, I was eating as the last step.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes