3.60 star(s) 53 Votes
Jan 29, 2022
Well, might have discovered a bug, apparently even if you party up with possessed faylen, she doesn't get any levels from the training, despite it telling you that she is leveling up. He progression when you play he is slower then molasis, with fights that have 3 slims on moving the EXP bar a centimeter at level 7, but yet, she has no spells or utility to deal meaningful damage to other mobs that give better EXP. Any tips for leveling them? Becuase it seems trying to hard carry them through high exp areas isn't an option.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Where does silver drop other than lava cave? I screwed myself by leveling other things than my wallet and it is stuck at 500 gold max.
I've a bad memories about but yes you need gem and fuse your purse to the lab with those gem, you find them all in each different battle areas, i do only remember the last one for.....ALERT SPOIL.....5000 gold with the amber i guess. For better chance you have to upgrade the equipable chest for better chance to find rare items, also to upragde the chest, there you need sliver then gold and mithril. Hope that helped you.

drakeljm

Jun 4, 2021
I've lost to Demoness and she kept the slimegirl. Where can I find her again? I've returned many times to the fortress but only found Demon Knight there.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
im stuck at violet event 6, how do i trigger the 7 event? the fortune teller only tell to talk violet on the forest well, but when i talk, violet always use magic spell. and then after that fortune teller tell talk to violet again in forest well, is this some kind of bug. or maybe there's something im missing?

Jan 1, 2021
im stuck at violet event 6, how do i trigger the 7 event? the fortune teller only tell to talk violet on the forest well, but when i talk, violet always use magic spell. and then after that fortune teller tell talk to violet again in forest well, is this some kind of bug. or maybe there's something im missing?
Think that you should experiment with what you are wearing at that time... Try with plain white panties... if I recall the event correctly

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
For some reason saves from the previous 0.66.006 version doesnt load, whenever I try it goes back to main menu.
maybe this will only work for other dev version, im use save from gold version and it work. but it throw back my progress

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes