3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Can't ask 'them', because 'they' wont come here and 'they', are "Anti-F95Zone", (for-who-knows-why ? :rolleyes: ).
They used to be "Pro-F95zone" but then things happened and so they're gone and never coming back, oh well. I think they were simply a little too idealistic and naive to realize how little control they had over how things worked here.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
That's too bad. I found out this game from this forum. And later on became a supporter of it. That wouldn't have likely happened without me discovering it here on F95zone. Oh well. I am glad there are still a lot of folks here who play it and can help people like me out when we get stuck somewhere.

Now the long wait begins until the next update...

TaskingEffort

May 18, 2018
Hey All, have an issue in the fight with the Demoness after she takes Violet.

She grows a cock, and strokes it and then just resets her animation I can't proceed in the fight to lose.

Is this a bug? did I mess something up?

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, the game is kind of great, but one this one too, we are a bit lost of what to do for events and get all item/clothes and etc...do we have a walkthrough for all than and do the less grinding mod are working for the version 66.005 please?

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
The current version is 07. I don't know what he fixed but loading saves still doesn't work. His "fix" for this problem was a stupid 0.65 complete save.
He probably already has too many supporters so that he no longer needs to answer questions about it on patreon.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
do the less grinding mod are working for the version 66.005 please?
At the Mods Site, the Author, left this message, concerning up-dating the Mod , for latest versions :

A quick update: even though the game has been updated the mod won't be updated yet. For whatever reason, Renpy can't find a font it needs when I try to launch the modded game... even though I'm looking right at said font. Spreading the font around the dev kit. Spreading the font around the game's files. Spreading the font around my pc. Folks online usually have this problem when they have a typo, but I've ensured everything is spelled properly. Add to this my internet being even more unreliable than normal today (and all week)... and I will once again wait until the game gets its bugfixes to redo the mod. The error is probably somehow tied to the game (and by extension me) updating to a newer version of Renpy, so I might need to troubleshoot my install... which is of course not as smooth as I'd like when my internet goes "lol try dling this file or accessing this website again in 5 mins."

Feel free to @ me if it's been two weeks and I haven't reported back.
Hope you find this helpful . . . :cool:

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
At the Mods Site, the Author, left this message, concerning up-dating the Mod , for latest versions :

Hope you find this helpful . . . :cool:
Thanks you, well yes lets wait and hope, beside if anyone get something about a walkthrough, anythings that give some solutions about finding items (like cloths if its not only at the taillor) and events i'm looking forward, thanks.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks you, well yes lets wait and hope, beside if anyone get something about a walkthrough, anythings that give some solutions about finding items (like cloths if its not only at the taillor) and events i'm looking forward, thanks.
I was working on a walkthrough quite a while back but lost my motivation to do so especially since it would end up being pretty damn long. Despite how much of a fan I am, I have other priorities for the time being (busy work and my own projects I'm working on). Maybe someday myself or Deimus might finally make one but not anytime soon.

Also, for those who don't know, the game has a choice of whether you want Celica to have male love interests in the future. It's part of a Nel event and is pretty straightforward about it.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Also, for those who don't know, the game has a choice of whether you want Celica to have male love interests in the future. It's part of a Nel event and is pretty straightforward about it.
Just curious . . . Has this been in-game for a while ?, or , Recently added with-in the last couple up-dates ?

(Not sure if I've 'noticed' it or not, might have already accessed it, with-out thinking about it :unsure: )

Thanks .

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Where does silver drop other than lava cave? I screwed myself by leveling other things than my wallet and it is stuck at 500 gold max.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Where does silver drop other than lava cave? I screwed myself by leveling other things than my wallet and it is stuck at 500 gold max.
Silver doesn't/didn't, up-grade the wallet . . . you need a gem . . . I think it's a Turquoise one, for 1000 coin wallet . :cool:

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
Saves at the start of the day (immediately after sleeping and no cutscenes have happened) usually transfer. Others often don't work.
Load up the old game, go to sleep. There is a generated AUTOSAVE and it works. Normal saves or Quick saves does not.
Anyway, thank you very much. I was just about to give up.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes