3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Shadow_deep

Jan 12, 2019
Выпуск сборки: Версия 0.66.005
Town_of_Magic-linux
Town_of_Magic-mac
Town_of_Magic-win
Town_of_Magic-apk
Can it be on alternative host, not russian?

Reactions: YuriiH

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Is the Demon King quest not yet implemented, or am I missing something? It says to uncover the Demon King's identity and the secret to his immortality, but the innkeeper has no rumors and it says it's the end of v66.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is there a way to rest and recover health?
You can go to sleep, eat at the bar, drink potions or equip acessories (midgame). Keep playing through the beginning of the game as it is a basic tutorial that tells you most of what you need and can do.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
How can you do a "lesbian only" playthrough if you're molested by every monster you come across?

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yes some of the monsters have dicks that they can have sexual encounters with Celica. But as far as I can remember, the NPC's that she has relations with are all female. I was kinda hoping Liam would be available for those sort of relations as well. But it doesn't appear so.

Speaking of Liam, can non-possessed Liam become a companion? If not, I'll just leave his possessed butt on the pirate ship. :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to defeat the ghost girl in the abandoned house? I defeated her the first time, but the second time, I can't break free from her grasp.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
You're supposed lose to her, twice. And then tell her that you want her to possess your body even more (yeah, Celica is a HUGE pushover, you'll see just how much later on).

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah it took me several playthroughs to finally realize, "Oh, you're *supposed* to lose to her" to advance the story.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Having Nel grind xp for you in the spider cave can be veeery bad if u havent saved in a while... For some reason spiders have a veeery low chance of doing sexual stuff even if charmed and Nell decided she was horny and wanted to sex the spider... so she charmed it and just waited and waited... both the spider and nell doing nothing, And I hadn't saved In a while so I decided to leave it on to hopefully have it fix it self and after 40 minutes the spider finally undressed her and made her nut so she stopped being horny... but damn was that annoying

Reactions: Bebaz

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I've noticed that violet doesn't waste a random turn anymore. But I've also noticed that violet doesn't give you a free extra attack anymore either. Why? I relied on that extra free attack to help with the demoness fight. The only reason I complained about violet wasting random turns before was because I'd get so close to beating the demoness only for violet to just fuck it all up. But I do like violet's improved design look. Please give back violet's free extra attack. I also noticed that nel doesn't give the option to make a stamina potion after getting exhausted. Please give that back as well too.
What level are you anyway, my new form Violet just solos demoness for me without even having to try. Easily 3-0d her for the spanking scene without needing any potion use or preparation beyond having decent skills equipped.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Wait, bodysuit Violet or new thief Violet? Because I tried bodysuit and she still wastes your turn from time to time.
Oh, and what's the effect of thief Violet (if she has any)? Still haven't checked it out because I only use bodysuit Violet due to the extra spell.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
but damn was that annoying
What I found annoying about, the spider, (only one shows, at a time, to 'fight'), is after it has, webbed the MC, and stripped her, it, then proceeds to just, punch her, instead of taking the advantage it has over her, (them, if Evie is companion) !

(PS - Love the expressions, shown on Evie & Galiene faces, when webbed, unable to break free, fearing they might be the creatures, next victim ! :devilish: )

It just seems so weird to see a spider, (especially, for it's size, Giant, not, as monster sizes are generally), constantly punching the heroes .

I was expecting it to poison the combatants, (making yet again, a use for the anti-poison potion), after webbing, her/them, so it would be able to "do what it wanted", such as strip the clothes off, & sexually molest, her/them, at it's leisure . :sneaky:

Reactions: menatv
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes