Выпуск сборки: Версия 0.66.005
Town_of_Magic-linux
Town_of_Magic-mac
Town_of_Magic-win
Town_of_Magic-apk
Сяп.

fallen76

Jun 2, 2017
I agree, IMO both Celica and Nel should have lacked the drive / purity / strength to access the celestian power, but together they could. I also wish Slime suit / all relationships would be way more symbolic. This Celica being a carpet to rub dirty boots on is getting annoying.

Here's mine, but I used cheats at one point so... stability might be compromised. Let me know if I uploaded the wrong save >.>
thank you kind sir.

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
when a monster grabs you and start doing his stuff while Selena is in your party, she doesn't help you break free but instead start pleasuring herself instead, if you let the monster "play" with you for a longer period, there is a pink bar that starts going up under Selena MP, i let the monster "play" for a long time until her bar reached max thinking that something would happen but it didn't, tried using dildo right after and nothing happened, tried doing the same in her house and same thing, nothing (did it right after beating mob while her pink bar was full btw). now am pretty sure there's something related to it, since dev wouldn't put it there for nothing, maybe like a secret event...maybe you have to do it with a certain mob, idk...have you guys tried it?

Reactions: YuriiH
Jul 29, 2018
Clean 100% complete save for version 66 with no cheats used.
All characters maxed (where applicable), all companions max level including the puppet, all scenes witnessed, all treasure obtained (including mimic cursed items), all costumes unlocked, all skills available (unless more mithril and solarite is needed, however more of those is unavailable)
I have no idea what is it good for, but here you are.

Reactions: halo17 and Axis3123

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Clean 100% complete save for version 66 with no cheats used.
All characters maxed (where applicable), all companions max level including the puppet, all scenes witnessed, all treasure obtained (including mimic cursed items), all costumes unlocked, all skills available (unless more mithril and solarite is needed, however more of those is unavailable)
I have no idea what is it good for, but here you are.
it says the save is from a later version of the game is this from the bugfix

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Привет. А как кошелек увеличить до 5000 монет?
Камень падает с серого сундука в зоне с водопадами (где враги ящерицы).

(To all community player asked how to increase wallet size to 5000. I answered that the stone can be obtained in waterfall zone from silver chest).

Reactions: Barbos61

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
Камень падает с серого сундука в зоне с водопадами (где враги ящерицы).

(To all community player asked how to increase wallet size to 5000. I answered that the stone can be obtained in waterfall zone from silver chest).
Спасибо! А потом его надо соединить с кошельком?

Reactions: GCatch

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
when a monster grabs you and start doing his stuff while Selena is in your party, she doesn't help you break free but instead start pleasuring herself instead, if you let the monster "play" with you for a longer period, there is a pink bar that starts going up under Selena MP, i let the monster "play" for a long time until her bar reached max thinking that something would happen but it didn't, tried using dildo right after and nothing happened, tried doing the same in her house and same thing, nothing (did it right after beating mob while her pink bar was full btw). now am pretty sure there's something related to it, since dev wouldn't put it there for nothing, maybe like a secret event...maybe you have to do it with a certain mob, idk...have you guys tried it?
Knowing the dev's track record, probably nothing so far. Seriously, it's about time that there should be some monster interactions with the recruitable characters.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time something was inserted into this game that wasn't fully implemented yet. So this could be something that will be meaningful later on.

Oh and speaking of later....new update is 1% complete as of right now. :)

• Haha
Reactions: scannatore

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I think it might be a stub for future. Similarly to the meditation case which helps you drop Lewdness from 100 to 0 after 34 days, but with no reward for persistence right now.

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
I think it might be a stub for future. Similarly to the meditation case which helps you drop Lewdness from 100 to 0 after 34 days, but with no reward for persistence right now.
Well, i guess i wasted my time testing for nothing lol, and dropping the lewdness by meditation is a long and boring process, 34 days is just too much, dev should have made it a bit easier, and I don't think it affects the game that much wether your lewdness is 0 or 100, maybe in future updates it will, but even if it does, simply disabling "monster sex" from options will counter it, if it says that lewdness makes mobs assault you more that is.
This was a disappointing update though, completed all the content in less than a couple hours, only took long since i grinded to level celica and the company up, 3 months of waiting... He really should hire more ppl to help him accelerate the game development, i shouldn't complain tho since i got the game for free

Reactions: YuriiH

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, i guess i wasted my time testing for nothing lol, and dropping the lewdness by meditation is a long and boring process, 34 days is just too much, dev should have made it a bit easier, and I don't think it affects the game that much wether your lewdness is 0 or 100, maybe in future updates it will, but even if it does, simply disabling "monster sex" from options will counter it, if it says that lewdness makes mobs assault you more that is.
This was a disappointing update though, completed all the content in less than a couple hours, only took long since i grinded to level celica and the company up, 3 months of waiting... He really should hire more ppl to help him accelerate the game development, i shouldn't complain tho since i got the game for free

I agree. And the two bigger events are basically you being controlled by Nel and Violet respectively. So for me it was a bit disappointing as well.

I've also got my lewdness up to 100. Just having sex for, well, science of course. Tee hee. But I haven't noticed much difference yet between where it was and it being 100. Maybe down the line it will get me into more trouble. Right now am busy trying to fully level up Selena. Bit of a pain sometimes when you just want her to cast a damage spell and she decides to do another Charm spell instead. Oy.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Well, it was mentioned somewhere that high lewdness/allure will affect some stuff and also some stuff will be triggered only if you wear the right costume, but god knows when that will be implemented.

Manual saves do not load, but the auto saves do. Load that instead.

I am attaching my legit full savegame from the previous version, aka "only new content from here".
Thanks for the save everything worked nicely, luckily I didn't have to start again.
Although I do have one question, Faylen's level was way higher than in previous version, last time her level cap was 20, now she was level 61 when I picked her up from the ship. Did you change that or did the level change because of something else?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes