3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

munsterr19

May 7, 2023
Now I'm confused. There are 2 violet's now? I'm talking about the slime violet. Who is theif violet?? And you're saying that the slime violet is still wasting turns and giving you extra attacks? How? Im my game she's not doing anything. Right now she's basically just a glorified body armor.
There's a new shape violet can take which connects to the two thieves...

kelfaein777

Jun 3, 2023
Having Nel grind xp for you in the spider cave can be veeery bad if u havent saved in a while... For some reason spiders have a veeery low chance of doing sexual stuff even if charmed and Nell decided she was horny and wanted to sex the spider... so she charmed it and just waited and waited... both the spider and nell doing nothing, And I hadn't saved In a while so I decided to leave it on to hopefully have it fix it self and after 40 minutes the spider finally undressed her and made her nut so she stopped being horny... but damn was that annoying
did you have allure she will do that if you have any allure.

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
I'm stuck in some sort of glitch with the Demoness infinitely repeating her "snap" animation over and over to strip the MC. Can't progress the scene at all.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

I seem to remember in earlier versions, at Lucan's (Alchemy Ingredients Shop:geek:), you used to be able to buy a Potion Bottle . . .
Lately, I haven't seen one there for purchase . :unsure:

Was the Potion Bottle purchase, at that location, removed from the game ? and WHY ? :confused:
OR
Is it's absence , at that location, a "Bug" ? :oops:

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Question :

I seem to remember in earlier versions, at Lucan's (Alchemy Ingredients Shop:geek:), you used to be able to buy a Potion Bottle . . .

Was the Potion Bottle purchase, at that location, removed from the game ? and WHY ? :confused:
OR
From the game FAQ.
I need more empty bottles in the game. I cannot craft any potions.
Any potions you use will become an empty bottle. You can use the same empty bottle to craft more potions.
I have 7 bottles now, and it seems to be the maximum.

Reactions: menatv

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
From the game FAQ.

I have 7 bottles now, and it seems to be the maximum.
Really trying not to be rude here . . .
But, you didn't actually answer the question I asked .

Try going back and re-reading the Question asked . . .

Not a total loss though . . .
as some may find the information, you supplied, useful .

StolenSteel

Jul 14, 2023
NEED HELP
Trying to up Captain Ceres relationship, the seer says "visit the guild" when I visit the guild nothing happens, and for Nel the seer says "level up candy more" and "Check if evie is okay" Both do nothing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TownOfMagic-0.66.005
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Really trying not to be rude here . . .
But, you didn't actually answer the question I asked .

Try going back and re-reading the Question asked . . .

Not a total loss though . . .
as some may find the information, you supplied, useful .
Welp. :rolleyes:
Is it's absence , at that location, a "Bug" ?
It's not a bug. It's a feature. :geek:

Because
Potion bottles in the game can be reused, so there is no need to endlessly buy them. Try to play the game and re-read the conversation with the Alchemy Shop Keeper... :unsure:

lol, it's fkin' ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
If you stop to think its a quite funny/weird thing the way we use potion bottles, I wonder what makes they so rare that the only way to acquire is by finding they randomly scattered through the world. The bottles seens to keep the content intact and without expiring but that could be just game design or they were made by Celestians a long time ago and became like artifacts, most either broken or lost and only our MC can find. Just an interesting thought.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Kind of stuck or bugged with Glace?
I already have all events at 100% but I can't find Glace anymore.
I checked every location and I don't have the armor in the inventory either.
Also, maybe related, I can't get rid of the "Mind Takeover" debuff (it isn't even doing anything).

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
That's a bug from 0.66.004, it's fixed in latest release that you can find on first page.
As for that debuff, go to the bakery in Dirn Kibhar and buy a cookie for mind problems there.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Welp. :rolleyes:

It's not a bug. It's a feature. :geek:

Because
Potion bottles in the game can be reused, so there is no need to endlessly buy them. Try to play the game and re-read the conversation with the Alchemy Shop Keeper... :unsure: .

lol, it's fkin' ridiculous
First of all . . . It's apparent you didn't understand the question I was asking .

Potion bottles in the game can be reused
Second . . . I already know that, and again, it has nothing to do with the original question .

so there is no need to endlessly buy them
Third . . . Who said anything about buying them repeatedly . . . not me .

Just give it up . . . you don't know the answer to the question , and leave it at that . :rolleyes:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I was wondering too if you could get more potion bottles. Seven is all I was able to find as well.

Do you need more? Probably not. But it would be kinda nice. Especially when going into certain areas. Like the Misty Marsh where it would be nice to have Health/Magic/Anti-sleep/Anti-confusion potions. And some more empty bottles to add more to them or use for other areas later on to explore. Granted when you have the extended potion timer, that really does help the need to create multiple potions of one kind or another.

Also it would be kinda nice to have some sort of Heal spell. Like Evie does (which is why I would bring her along a lot of the time). It'd be great to be able to heal yourself and/or your companions from time to time. Especially when coming across those silly Mimics.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Question :

OR
Wait, did you start the game again?
If so, then alchemy shop should sell only one bottle and other bottles are obtained elsewhere.
If you can't buy the potion bottle at the start of the game, then maybe it's a new bug.

gekomees

Oct 29, 2018
Any tips on how to progress Mistress to relationship level 3? The fortune teller says to let her win. I've let her win in all different configurations. With Violet, without, with violet on her, waiting for a few days. Nada. Nothing new happens.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Wait, did you start the game again?
Sure did . . . I was still, on an older version, &, I wanted to see, the new Art & clothing items .

If so, then alchemy shop should sell only one bottle and other bottles are obtained elsewhere.
As I had stated --> "I seem to remember in earlier versions, at Lucan's (Ingredients Shop), you used to be able to buy one Potion Bottle . . .

If you can't buy the potion bottle at the start of the game, then maybe it's a new bug.
Earlier versions, you had one potion bottle, available at the Alchemy Shop & one at Lucan's shop for purchase .
The Rest were found out-in-the-world, except for the one that Galiene gives you .

Maybe, the "bug", was that it wasn't supposed to be available at Lucan's shop originally ? , So, the Dev took it out . I don't know . . .
Can't ask 'them', because 'they' wont come here and 'they', are "Anti-F95Zone", (for-who-knows-why ?
:rolleyes: ).

Thanks for the Reply . . . ;)

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Ahhh that Lucan from ingredient shop, guess I'm very blind these days.
Anyway no, Lucan doesn't sell potion bottles, he never did, so you probably remember wrong. The only potion bottle that's buyable is from alchemy shop.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes