3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Didn't realize companions helped rescue you if you get caught. I played with Evie once as well as Selena. Evie still does the "Why are you allowing it to touch you" and Selena basically enjoys herself as you get caught. (which I suspected was her intention all along).

Will have to go in and play it some more I guess.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I can't find Grace after the most recent event with her and getting my body back. I checked the ice cave and Vivi's place with no luck ("waited" 24hr in each area to double check). Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something?
It's a bug.

the fortuneteller says there is an important book in an elven bedroom, anyone knows how to get it and what is it?
I found it after coming back and using the dildo.

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
Kind of stupid. Celica can't unlock her power without Nel taking over, once again proving that Nel is the real protagonist of the game. It's getting kind of pathetic that Celica is really a background character.

I agree, IMO both Celica and Nel should have lacked the drive / purity / strength to access the celestian power, but together they could. I also wish Slime suit / all relationships would be way more symbolic. This Celica being a carpet to rub dirty boots on is getting annoying.

Can you share your completed save, if you don't mind?
Here's mine, but I used cheats at one point so... stability might be compromised. Let me know if I uploaded the wrong save >.>

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Didn't realize companions helped rescue you if you get caught. I played with Evie once as well as Selena. Evie still does the "Why are you allowing it to touch you" and Selena basically enjoys herself as you get caught. (which I suspected was her intention all along).

Will have to go in and play it some more I guess.
The reactions are meant to fit with their character. Galiene will jump in to save Celica immediately and counterattack the enemy.

Reactions: menatv

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I agree, IMO both Celica and Nel should have lacked the drive / purity / strength to access the celestian power, but together they could. I also wish Slime suit / all relationships would be way more symbolic. This Celica being a carpet to rub dirty boots on is getting annoying.

Here's mine, but I used cheats at one point so... stability might be compromised. Let me know if I uploaded the wrong save >.>
If Celica had bigger tits it would be different.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes