3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

brave23081

Dec 21, 2022
Madam Morgaine says "there is an important book in an elven bedroom" how exactly do i acquire it i tried possesing faylen and using her spell to dispel illusion or just navigating with celica in the elven enclve but i couldnt find. Did anyone find it. Also is there a waz to upgrade celestial form or it capped at level 1 cause i have spare point from level ups
U have to possess faylen and use the dildo in her house

Reactions: ddf

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Soooooo, after forever and a half.

inventory_add(inventory,i_******)

The ****** are for the various names of items in the game. gold, mithril, and solarite being the top items you will want.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This is such a weird and confusing game, on top of the absolutely demented amount of time it takes to just be able to progress (not even talking about how convoluted, illogical and stupid/random the steps to progress the story seem to become after the start).

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So is this release a buggy mess like last time or is it playable?
The patreon releases are usually buggy while the public releases are generally bug-free. It has always been this way. You want shit early? That's what you have to deal with. If you don't like it? Wait for the public release of this version.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So besides the whole repeating "beating yourself in the head and then complaining it hurts" bit...

We finally have a method of reducing lewdness and now companions can rescue Celica if she gets grabbed. Also, I think we all can guess what "Celestian water" really is...

I think there's currently still only three enemies that can cum though. I hope there can be consequences for having high lewdness implemented (as well as different reaction lines from Celica from being resistant to being into it) but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
So i have finished the current version now, but the last Glace / Vivi event is only viewable, it does not unlock. Wait for a bugfix i guess.

Level limits were raised across the board, by the way, so even Candy can now get 5 additional levels.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
The patreon releases are usually buggy while the public releases are generally bug-free. It has always been this way. You want shit early? That's what you have to deal with. If you don't like it? Wait for the public release of this version.
Yea, convincing stuff, uh-huh.

And now for a dose of reality. In past updates, testing took 5% of the progress bar on the site and it took about 4 days. In this update it was 3% and it took about 8 hours. Sooooo... Developer, what's with the face?

The update as a whole, in terms of the ratio of time spent and the result obtained, sucks. The same result in half the time spent - it would be a masterpiece.
And yep, Glace just disappears from the game, apparently without the possibility of her return without a patch.

Did the queen bee get a new encounter or is it still just the run away?
No, nothing new related to this character, as well as with the huntress. A lot of characters were introduced, but due to such a slow development of the game, they hardly get anything with updates.

Reactions: menatv

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Soooooo, after forever and a half.

inventory_add(inventory,i_******)

The ****** are for the various names of items in the game. gold, mithril, and solarite being the top items you will want.
Can't get the console running anymore, got some help for that?
I changed the value in 00console.rpy and still I cannot open the console

eviltwin8007

Jun 18, 2018
i found a bug where mistress keeps growing a cock over and over again with violet. stuck
It took some time, but it's doable. You can come with almost full lust meter and then spend around half an hour waiting for working animations) Depends on luck, clicking also helps with speeding things up. Or...well, u can just wait for a patch i guess.

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
Manual saves do not load, but the auto saves do. Load that instead.

I am attaching my legit full savegame from the previous version, aka "only new content from here".
manual loads dont work because you need to delete the older save(ingame) before you put it in or the older save will override the new save you put in the save folder

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I found the final secret event. It was the mobile shop. You can find it at the Ancient Ruins. He sells some very expensive stuff, including a lootbox. The other item is a fusion item to up your wallet to 5000 gold. Lootbox is eh, I opened 2, one was a useless clover, the shopkeeper snickered. Second one got me a dwarven cogwheel, and was able to complete the dwarven clothing set, which I guess was impossible with out the rng cause theres only 3 cogwheels to find while exploring.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes