3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

TF Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2020
Windows
Mac
Android
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anybody having trouble with the new update. I'm on a different computer and mailed myself my old save. When I try loading it, it just says that the save might be malicious and confirms I want to load it. When I press yes it kicks me back to the main menu.

Edit: tried using another old save and it loaded fine? Not sure if that was because I already saved in the new slot I used, or if its because I loaded from the morning in Celica's house.

Last edited:

Jefrikaakakkakaka

Mar 13, 2022
Anybody having trouble with the new update. I'm on a different computer and mailed myself my old save. When I try loading it, it just says that the save might be malicious and confirms I want to load it. When I press yes it kicks me back to the main menu.

Edit: tried using another old save and it loaded fine? Not sure if that was because I already saved in the new slot I used, or if its because I loaded from the morning in Celica's house.
[/QUOT Yes, I also experienced it

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Holy carp it's out!? Last I checked it was at 97% (and that was yesterday!).

Most awesome.

Edit: Ok, for some reason it won't load save files from 65.011. It just takes me to the title page. Don't know why? But when I load them from 65.004, it works. Which kinda sucks in that I levelled Serena up fully in the 65.011 version. But she's just level 65 in the 65.004 version.

Oh well.

Last edited:

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
>7 events
>4 new allies
I am tired of this shit, it less than 2 event per character, meet and one-talk after.

Will they ever expand already existing characters? The fuck is wrong with patreon people? The amoeba have longer memory and display more complex behavior. If I were dictator I would put them under surveillance to find out how to create more of absolute sheeple.

TF Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2020
>7 events
>4 new allies
I am tired of this shit, it less than 2 event per character, meet and one-talk after.

Will they ever expand already existing characters? The fuck is wrong with patreon people? The amoeba have longer memory and display more complex behavior. If I were dictator I would put them under surveillance to find out how to create more of absolute sheeple.
The new events are pretty intricate bro. Quality over quantity. Unique sprites and areas, can see why it took him a minute.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Madam Morgaine says "there is an important book in an elven bedroom" how exactly do i acquire it i tried possesing faylen and using her spell to dispel illusion or just navigating with celica in the elven enclve but i couldnt find. Did anyone find it. Also is there a waz to upgrade celestial form or it capped at level 1 cause i have spare point from level ups

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, for some reason it won't load save files from 65.011. It just takes me to the title page. Don't know why? But when I load them from 65.004, it works. Which kinda sucks in that I levelled Serena up fully in the 65.011 version. But she's just level 65 in the 65.004 version.
Manual saves do not load, but the auto saves do. Load that instead.

I am attaching my legit full savegame from the previous version, aka "only new content from here".

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Manual saves do not load, but the auto saves do. Load that instead.

I am attaching my legit full savegame from the previous version, aka "only new content from here".
Now you tell me. ;)

It's OK though. It didn't take me long to figure out how to find the end of the quests and to level up Selena once again. The hardest one for me was finding the last Glace/Vivi one. I was kinda disappointed actually. There was a nice little excursion to getting more powers. And a couple new locations. The Violet line of events seemed a bit out of character to me. But I just went with it and said whatevers. Was hoping for a bit more new monster/new sexual molestations from said new monsters.

Just seemed a bit sparse for all the time it took to get this release done. Me humble opinion only of course.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes