3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
Question :

I've read here in this thread, a few times, peeps have mentioned about monster-bosses .
(The only monster-boss, as I recall, in my play-throughs, has been the "Giant Slime", Celica and Evie, fight together, in Deepwood Forest ).

Are there any other monster-bosses ?
As-in, for each different, monster/creature type, that Celica can/does, interact-with, have a monster-boss ???
Aside from the giand slime, I don't remember any boss monster. There is one secret monster that you can say is a boss monster, i already talked about him a couple of pages back. It's gonna take you some time before you reach him though considering you're in the start of the game

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Believe those are dark balls or something to that effect. You use them to get fancy undies from the Tailor.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ummm . . . :unsure:

Just fought with Purple Slime Girl, (aka Violet) . . .
After beating her . . . She said "Your too much for me" . . . and ran away ! :oops:

Defeating her gives you those purple slime balls that you can craft clothes with
and she didn't leave any, purple orbs, behind either, (RNG ?) :confused:

EDIT #1 : NEVERMIND . . . . . ( for science !, . . . went right-back again, and She came back,
So, is she like, gone-for-good ???
(I got the impression from comments here, that she'd return, even if you took her down to Zero(0) points . . .
But, her dialog, gets one worried, that she won't be back . . . :()

Last edited:

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Ummm . . . :unsure:

Just fought with Purple Slime Girl, (aka Violet) . . .
After beating her . . . She said "Your too much for me" . . . and ran away ! :oops:

and she didn't leave any, purple orbs, behind either, (RNG ?) :confused:

So, is she like, gone-for-good ???
(I got the impression from comments here, that she'd return, even if you took her down to Zero(0) points . . .
But, her dialog, has me worried, that she won't be back . . . :()
Without trying to be rude, in the time you took to format and write this comment you could have made a save and progressed the game by quite a few days time to test it out.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
She'll be back no matter how many times you beat her, and you get dark orbs only if she beats you.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
She gives you sphere on her defeat or victory (after the animation), there are 2 spheres, after you get them - no more spheres you get. You can then exchange them to demonic bra and panties which lower your will and rise - allure.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
She gives you sphere on her defeat or victory (after the animation), there are 2 spheres, after you get them - no more spheres you get. You can then exchange them to demonic bra and panties which lower your will and rise - allure.
Well, either it's an RNG-thingy, or , she doesn't give the purple-orbs, anymore, when you defeat her .
( I remember, in earlier version, (not-knowing-who she was then, as-in, an NPC, and not just a 'monster' you fight like the others), she, (SlimeGirl), dropped 2 orbs, one-at-a-time, after defeating her twice).

PS- Rather surprised, there's no Tag, for the, "Vore" content . . .
considering that SlimeGirl, swallows/encases, with her own body, the MC, as-in, Light/Soft-Core, Vore . . .

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Well, either it's an RNG-thingy, or , she doesn't give the purple-orbs, anymore, when you defeat her .
Ah ok. I didn't check that. I just remember that in past times we had to defeat her 2 times. Demius probably changed that (Maybe he'll change the same with Demoness, now we have to defeat her to get this dark spell).

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes