3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yep. I also haven't tried it with the spiders yet. But yeah, I did discover the cumming of one of those enemies with a dick by accident. Very erotic. Nice touch. And I also haven't had sex with every enemy yet. Maybe will just have to now...just for science. ;)

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yep. I also haven't tried it with the spiders yet. But yeah, I did discover the cumming of one of those enemies with a dick by accident. Very erotic. Nice touch. And I also haven't had sex with every enemy yet. Maybe will just have to now...just for science. ;)
The "spider", there's only one, . . . at a time, which is a bit lame, I was expecting at the least 2 to 3 spiders, especially, if you have a party member, or two along, it's pretty weak then, (though with only, Evie, . . . well, it's Evie . . . Lol ) .

Also, the "Giant Spider", is more a Large Spider, as most fantasy creatures are usually depicted .
As a Giant Spider, It should be at the least twice it's size, especially since it's only one spider . . . again, at that size 2 or 3, would be a much more fitting challenge . Just say'n .

Though, the mechanic of being 'taken' by that enemy is pretty good, though with two or three spiders, could be even better .
Maybe, it could be "updated", (or, maybe "modded" by someone), later on .

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I meant "spiders" in the sense that if you keep exploring the cave, there will be another spider to fight. But I do agree that there should at least be a random chance more than one spider shows up. Or maybe a spider boss and it's minions. At least make it more challenging when you do bring a companion or two.

Wow...update is at 81% complete as of this post. moving closer...

• Thinking Face

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So . . . no 'leaked', Patreon build of v 0.65.011, as yet . . . ? :whistle:
(considering, that the Dev believes, that everyone that's a member here, is a "pirate", aka bad person :rolleyes: . . . even if, some of us really want to help them make a better game . )

Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah I hoping it will at least be inside of a month for this update to be done. I guess it depends how time intensive the stuff that remains to be added.

And I wouldn't have even found out about this game if it wasn't for this forum. Am considering becoming a Patreon, but am waiting to see how this update goes and what direction(s) the game will take. I like a lot of it. But some of it (like levelling other characters) gets a little tedious. A good, updated walkthrough would be nice as well. Too many times I just wander about and say, "Ok, now what!?"

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah I hoping it will at least be inside of a month for this update to be done. I guess it depends how time intensive the stuff that remains to be added.

And I wouldn't have even found out about this game if it wasn't for this forum. Am considering becoming a Patreon, but am waiting to see how this update goes and what direction(s) the game will take. I like a lot of it. But some of it (like levelling other characters) gets a little tedious. A good, updated walkthrough would be nice as well. Too many times I just wander about and say, "Ok, now what!?"
Yeah, I'm even 'planning' to start again, mostly, to NOT hurry to get to the Sex-scenes, as I had tried to do, (and had avoided most of the path/events with Violet, cause, wearing 'her', spoiled the effects of the 'Mod', I'm using :confused:).

Also, Not to rush, Fusing some of the items, and losing out on some needed points, for later . :rolleyes:

(Oh, also, after hitting character level 80 . . . MC is no longer accumulating any exp., it stopped at around 316000, even though, the goal was 320000, . . . had expected it to actually stop, once hitting that, . . . though, read somewhere the level was/is now 85 ! :oops::unsure:)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I was also slow at fusing stuff. I may not even have everything at max right now. It wasn't until I was near level 80 that I fused the Arcane Ring to it's highest level. Definitely would have helped in fights earlier had I done so. Oh well, live and learn and stuff. And I did see that the level cap is being raised to 85. But probably the new encounters will also be that level (or higher). I mean, I couldn't defeat Glace without wearing Violet. So most likely there will be even more powerful foes than her in the new update.

I try to play my Celica as innocent as possible. Like when the monsters are molesting her am saying stuff like, "Why..why are you doing this to me?" (when obviously we know why....hehehe)

I can't wait to see what's next though. Impatiently waiting for the update to be completed.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So . . . no 'leaked', Patreon build of v 0.65.011, as yet . . . ? :whistle:
(considering, that the Dev believes, that everyone that's a member here, is a "pirate", aka bad person :rolleyes: . . . even if, some of us really want to help them make a better game . )
Honestly, I just want the dev build to see what other moves some of the mobs have and how else to mess up the game. Nothing is as fun as playing God with crazy stats and controlling mobs.

Plus, serves as a rudimentary battle gallery, too.

CrowMADDER

Oct 15, 2022
Does anyone know what is the second last quest ? i mean it shows i did it but unlike the last quest the name did not revealed for it.

also where can i find edgar.

1688112241375.png

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Does anyone know what is the second last quest ? i mean it shows i did it but unlike the last quest the name did not revealed for it.

also where can i find edgar.

View attachment 2734156
While wearing the Haunted armor (Glace), talk to the blue hair maid in the mansion where Celica home town, that should reveal the name and unlock a new bond bar for her.

Also where can i find edgar.
Edgar is the guild leader, you need to find a way to get pass Bert to be able to meet him for now but only if is for a event tho. Cant interact with him outside event.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just checked in on the progress. We're in the 90% range now. As of now, the update is 91% complete! So..maybe a week?

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
Just checked in on the progress. We're in the 90% range now. As of now, the update is 91% complete! So..maybe a week?
Can't wait!
There will also be a testing period too, and you have to also wait for the leak, so yea it's gonna take longer than that.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious . . .

Anybody else, feel the "Treasure Finder" is a waste of , Time, Coins, and Fusing Materials ???

Did an experiment . . .

Did : "Explore" with "TF", equipped, at 100% charged, 3 times, same area, (no Unique Chests found, before hand).
Result : No Unique chests at all , (also, common chests, weren't popping-up either). :unsure:

Removed the "TF", went back to that sames area, did an Explore . . .
Result : First time , found a Unique chest, (with a Gold nugget ) . . . :oops:

This isn't a one-time-thing, has happened in other play-throughs, same version ( one with a Mithril Fused TF, min. 100% charged, finding no Uniques, on several tries ).

Also, Question :
What does the Arcane Ring really do ?
As-in, what is the +5, +10, +15, etc., actually effecting/affecting ? :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Another Question :

The "Black-Market Trader" in Town, (the first one), are his "products", set on RNG, as-to-when, they become available ?
OR
Are they set to become available via, a pre-set order of availability ?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes