3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Was just about to say that. I started with her at supposedly level 60 and she gained about 10 levels or so (again, supposedly) and at the end of the session, she was still on 60. Also annoying too how many times she casts Charm during a monster fight. ;)

Edit: Just tried it again. I picked Selena up at her house. Said she was level 60. I went on an excursion with her and she got up to level 64. So that's where the day ended. The next day I picked up again at her residence and said she was lvl 60 once again. Methinks something might be bugged with her.

Last edited:

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
Don't know if it was mentioned here before or not, when you visit that tower in the swamp and get that ring that allows you to meet a different monster octopus (white one), that monster allows you to meet a secret boss, the one you fight with faylen, kinda a tough one to beat. You just need to find that special octopus, allow him to grab you, after he sticks to your head and let him play with celica until she climax, you will get a new icon on the top left saying your mind is being possessed, let that bar fill up, it will take some time, but once it's full, he will take you to meet that legendary boss. Make sure to prepare 2 or 3 of anti sleep and anti confusion potions each. It will take a couple of tries to figure out the proper way to beat him, fun fight still lol.
Anyways, any new leaked updated version of Town of magic? Been visiting this page regularly hoping there will be one

Reactions: menatv

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
it was 75% complete on the page for updates last i checked
It's at 77% atm, been checking it regularly, he usually updates the game every 2 months, taking more than usual this time tho. Level cap was increased to 85 so there will be a bit of grinding coming lol.

Anyone knows another game similar to this one? Played a few others but they weren't much compared to Town of Magic, already played Aurelia if you were gonna suggest it lol.

Kristovpher

Nov 4, 2022
How the heck does this game not have the Female Domination tag? I can think of two women in the game who aren't controlling your body, mind, possessing you or dominating you in one way or the other, it's like 99% of the game. And the game isn't finished, so maybe those two will get in on it at some point.

Kristovpher

Nov 4, 2022
How the heck does this game not have the Female Domination tag? I can think of two women in the game who aren't controlling your body, mind, possessing you or dominating you in one way or the other, it's like 99% of the game. And the game isn't finished, so maybe those two will get in on it at some point.
Also Rape, you are constantly forced to have sex against your will.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Also Rape, you are constantly forced to have sex against your will.
Not Really . . . More-Like : "Willingly" force-fucked, . . . Because, you/the player, have a pretty good idea, when/where, your MC, will be putting themselves into a situation, where they will-very-likely-get-forcibly-fucked ! :sneaky:

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Because, you/the player, have a pretty good idea, when/where, your MC, will be putting themselves into a situation, where they will-very-likely-get-forcibly-fucked ! :sneaky:
When I first came to Palmptree Spot I didn't use anti-paralyze potion to see what'll happen lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Kristovpher

Nov 4, 2022
Not Really . . . More-Like : "Willingly" force-fucked, . . . Because, you/the player, have a pretty good idea, when/where, your MC, will be putting themselves into a situation, where they will-very-likely-get-forcibly-fucked ! :sneaky:
I'm not even talking about the monsters, I'm talking about the npcs.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
And I let the golem in the mines have sex with me too to see what that animation would look like. :)

I also wish the monsters would do more to the companions too (other than just tie them up and such). And I kinda wanted the possessed Liam(?) try to have sex with the PC. Don't know if any of that will happen tho.

I see that the update is now 78% complete. Yay! Getting closer...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I also wish the monsters would do more to the companions too (other than just tie them up and such)
Yeah, AGREE . . . I had asked about that back a few pages ago . . . it was answered, (by 'someone', who supposedly/claims, to 'know' :unsure:), that the "plan", is to include some of the "companions", to also get stripped and assaulted sexually, . . .

But, it won't happen, till the game is nearly finished , :confused: ( and It's all up to how the Patreons vote , for what happens when . . . :censored:)

So, maybe a few more years of waiting o_O for those "Features", to finally be available . . . :unsure::cry:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks...I must have missed that comment. Oh well, at least it gives us something to look forward to. Thanks for the info!
Also, did you know, that there are currently only two, 'enemies', that "finish/cum",(and you can see & hear it happening), deep inside the MC !
(Though, nothing has been said, if there will be any, impregnation happening, as results of these encounters . . .
something, I would like , but probably, not likely to happen :confused:).

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
only two, 'enemies', that "finish/cum"
Are those a spider in spider cavern and black knight in 1st floor of mistress tower?
(As far as I understand - they go under some debuff after they cum, so it would be easy to escape and kill them. Altho it'll never happen during normal fight because to get there Celica need to stay captured for 3-4 climaxes...).

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
Are those a spider in spider cavern and black knight in 1st floor of mistress tower?
(As far as I understand - they go under some debuff after they cum, so it would be easy to escape and kill them. Altho it'll never happen during normal fight because to get there Celica need to stay captured for 3-4 climaxes...).
i haven't actually tried it with the spider, but it works with all the enemies that have a dick, so the black knight like you mentioned, there's the golems, and the anubis warriors from the pyramids, haven't played the game for 2 months so i might have forgotten one or two lol

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
i haven't actually tried it with the spider, but it works with all the enemies that have a dick, so the black knight like you mentioned, there's the golems, and the anubis warriors from the pyramids, haven't played the game for 2 months so i might have forgotten one or two lol
there's the golems
Those 'golems' you speak of, Are they the Giant Rock Creatures ? . . . If so, No, they don't actually 'Cum' . . . Not like the, Black Knights, or, The Anubis Warriors do . . . (you actually see/notice, the escaping-overfill, of cum from her vagina ), those two, are the only ones I've encountered so far, that do that, (with the accompanying sound-effects ) .

Though, I don't think my Celica, has met all of, the/her, possible sexual assaulters, as yet . :cool:

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i would like to see a body swap in the game perhaps between violet or the mind flyer girl or even the demon because Im interested in seeing what they would do

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes