3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
After you have opened and went inside Snowrock Valley, you should be able to go back to "Lion's Temple" at "Furnace Fields" and it should auto trigger the rock guardian battle again ( kinda look like the Mob from the Dwarf Mines but different element).
Defeating it again will drop the orb key for the cave gate at Snowrock Valley. Went inside that cave and you should meet Glace again (wont be there if she is currently in your inventory / currently wearing her or have moved to live in your home town).
Well, there must be something I am missing because the second battle does not auto-trigger.

I recently watched the ice cave event again and there was no special trigger. I think people don't notice the check button and that's probably the solution.
Impossible. I didn’t fight the gardian a 2nd time. I’ve already checked My items. There’s nothing.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
You need the Puppet lvl10 and Evie and Nel relation max. Then go to the Guild for the event with the Maid. After this sleep and go for the second time to the golem temple.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Well, there must be something I am missing because the second battle does not auto-trigger.

Impossible. I didn’t fight the gardian a 2nd time. I’ve already checked My items. There’s nothing.
the auto thing might not be right since this is just from my memory playing...but the rest is true to encounter her the second time after she left from getting kick out of your body / defeated by you the very first time. There might be some other event that you need to do to trigger the second battle for that orb key i guess...

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Dont know if this only work for current game version but now some location that you save (in old version) can load it fine in newer version of the game. Still not sure if it will cause some bug or not.. but from the current look of it there is none for now. Those old save file only work if no event in that save file is currently happening at that place. I did remembered the much older version of the game fail to load it if you load a save file in different location other than your bedroom... or atleast that what i heard and been told of.

premark

Oct 4, 2020

if you are at the frozen cave, there is a check button and after you can fight the golem again

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
You can do that? I didn’t find no guardian the 2nd time. How do you trigger it?
Ok.. after a redo from my old saved, i think this is how you trigger it just like this person said:

You need the Puppet lvl10 and Evie and Nel relation max. Then go to the Guild for the event with the Maid. After this sleep and go for the second time to the golem temple.
Also, the bartender will tell you about being able to fight the guardian the 2nd time when is possible. Tho it might be after you done all of the main event. Go to "Lions Temple" again and it should warn you about a "powerful presence of an enemy nearby..", press "Yes" and you should now fighting that "Fire Golem" for that cave key (Inferno Globe).

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, what worked for me was levelling the puppet (Candy) to the max level of 10. Then I think I was able to find/fight the guardian golem again.

reboute

Apr 20, 2023
How I get more potion bottles? I just have 3
and how a upgrade the the Wallet (My is 3.000 max)

Appreciate the Help :)

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
How I get more potion bottles? I just have 3
and how a upgrade the the Wallet (My is 3.000 max)

Appreciate the Help :)
For the empty potion, you get more from opening chest in some location that you fight (Currently max you can have is 7).
For the Wallet, buy the "Topaz Stone" (you will need 2000 coin) from L , who appear randomly in some specific location each day ( either "Ancient Ruins" or "Fairlily Ruins").

Reactions: reboute

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
For the empty potion, you get more from opening chest in some location that you fight (Currently max you can have is 7).
For the Wallet, buy the "Topaz Stone" (you will need 2000 coin) from L , who appear randomly in some specific location each day ( either "Ancient Ruins" or "Fairlily Ruins").
You can also, get "Gem",[Topaz Stone], from Treasure Chests . . .
Keep going to the Fortune Teller, and she will eventually, tell you where to go, for the 'chance' to get it that way .

I ended up, going for the Treasure Chest route, . . . "L", never-seemed-to-ever have it . . . I advanced up Ten-levels, and still hadn't found it on his cart .

Finally went to location as told by Fortune Teller, and got it a lot sooner . . . ( though, it's still "RNG" governed ) :rolleyes:

PS - Just got the "7th empty potion bottle", in the Dwarven Mines . . .

Reactions: reboute

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I ended up, going for the Treasure Chest route, . . . "L", never-seemed-to-ever have it . . . I advanced up Ten-levels, and still hadn't found it on his cart .
Dont know for sure... but i loaded my other save and went to check L ware , the "Topaz Stone" is still there for me even if i check back next day... The only thing that changed is the "Mystery box". Although if you have not unlocked the "3000 pouches" yet, L will sell you the stone for that instead..
1686299797130.png

Last edited:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I’m back. I’m finaly done with the all the system quest. Yet, I’m stuck in a puppet. Is it normal? I managed to get back Celica’s body the first time (without Nel) because she wore the cursed items, but I had them remove and the 2nd battle is way harder. I don’t think it’s the end of the game because Vivi is still in question marks in the system. If I put on items as a puppet, who wears them in a battle against Celica?
That and I don’t have the patience and luck to get all the chests stuff, but that’s another story.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I’m back. I’m finaly done with the all the system quest. Yet, I’m stuck in a puppet. Is it normal? I managed to get back Celica’s body the first time (without Nel) because she wore the cursed items, but I had them remove and the 2nd battle is way harder. I don’t think it’s the end of the game because Vivi is still in question marks in the system. If I put on items as a puppet, who wears them in a battle against Celica?
That and I don’t have the patience and luck to get all the chests stuff, but that’s another story.
- About leaving the puppet body (Candy), i already explained how to ... but i guess i will have to say it again:
"To unpossessed Candy, go back to the toy shop and talk to Godrin, he should make us "get back inside" behine the counter and there you should be able to unpossessed Candy."

- The equipment and item that you equip will only affect Your stat (which is like the game intended). So, when you possessed Candy (the puppet), it will only affect you in Candy body and not Celica body. This is the same for Faylen. Fighting Grace will start becoming much harder tho even if you max out current Candy (which the reason was that she is trying to fully control your body while training Celica body just like how Vivi and Grace want).

-For
Vivi to introduce herself and appear in bond, talk to her in the Mansion at Celica home town (do this after you get the Glace bond event where you first time seeing Vivi).

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Can you find Dark Orbs anyplace else other than losing to Violet?

I thought I would play the game awhile and farm for more materials while we're all waiting for the next update. As well as level up companions some more. Oh, did I mention Mimics are highly annoying? ;)

Reactions: Jimthesim

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, just wondering. Was holding off on using them at the tailor for fear they would be useful for something else. Which is why I wanted to get extras if I could. Guess I won't bother then. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes