3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Couple of "quick" , Questions . . .

1- When going to "Misty Marsh", . . . Who is the Best companion to take; . . . Evie . . . OR . . . Galiene (think PINK, since that color isn't available in this 'forum' :rolleyes: )?

(in earlier version of game, (0.64.014) . . . took Evie, it ended very badly, she was 'useless' against the creatures there .
Though, to be fair, I had no idea, what was needed to 'deal' with that scenario, and still, not sure what is needed . . . and with NO 'guide' anywhere, to actually be found, it's a crap-shoot anyways . . . )

2- Also, should Celica, be wearing "Violet" ?

Would that, be good, or , not-so-good, cause you can't wear any other, "buffed-clothing", while 'wearing' her, at this time, in her "story", (she is currently at ; 3.9 relationship bars, with Celica) ?

PS - my Celica, is at Level 54, at this time . . . (if that makes any difference . . . :unsure:)
- currently using game version 0.65.004

Thanks .

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
About Lewdness I wish that it also affected her expressions and what she says as it is currently a bit weird acting like a victim when she 'willingly' let herself be grappled (by the player actions) while having high Lewdness. Would be cool if having a high or low stat level had pros and cons, like affecting the % of resist being grabbed (instead of the Willpower stat) or the rate the Lust bar increases, etc. But maybe that sort of thing would go too much towards what a game like Karryns Prison is (not that I would be against the dev taking one or two things as inspiration).
I wonder what the dev plans to do to make that stat drops, maybe some sort of action like praying, meditating, or something like time based decay? We can only wait...
Yeah, there's definitely a lot of potential there that hasn't been implemented

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Couple of "quick" , Questions . . .

1- When going to "Misty Marsh", . . . Who is the Best companion to take; . . . Evie . . . OR . . . Galiene (think PINK, since that color isn't available in this 'forum' :rolleyes: )?

(in earlier version of game, (0.64.014) . . . took Evie, it ended very badly, she was 'useless' against the creatures there .
Though, to be fair, I had no idea, what was needed to 'deal' with that scenario, and still, not sure what is needed . . . and with NO 'guide' anywhere, to actually be found, it's a crap-shoot anyways . . . )

2- Also, should Celica, be wearing "Violet" ?

Would that, be good, or , not-so-good, cause you can't wear any other, "buffed-clothing", while 'wearing' her, at this time, in her "story", (she is currently at ; 3.9 relationship bars, with Celica) ?

PS - my Celica, is at Level 54, at this time . . . (if that makes any difference . . . :unsure:)
- currently using game version 0.65.004

Thanks .
1 - Each follower is good for different parts of the game, like Evie only at the first 3~4 maps you unlock as she deals Fire dmg and heals you (and clear debuffs if I'm not mistaken), after that Galiene is better since she has high attack speed (can hit more than one enemy on her turn), deals high physical dmg and can help when a mob grabs you (good option against those Cthulhu floating heads), but with the drawback of not supporting you with heals (which doesnt matter much as when you progress that far you would be using potions). Since each mob have different dmg resists and weakness its good to use the right follower for the right situation.
2 - After you get bored by seeing all the snu snu animations and just want to progress the content feel free to use Violet as she is basically another health bar plus auto attacks (when set to full body suit or partial body suit). If you're having a hard time against a high lvl mob who keeps grabbing you or dealing too much dmg that you have to heal instead of attacking in your turn then just 'wear' Violet and she'll help a bit (just be sure to keep your Allure stat low or she'll tease you when its her turn, and since you get stunned if you climax...you know). Also you're immune to grapples/teases by mobs as long as Violet is healthy and equipped.
Personally I dont use Violet since my Celica is already maxed, but Violet is still good before you reach that point. (just be sure to stock up on health potions since she's thirsty for that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm getting burned out on this damn game! A game that has no fucking hints on how to get hidden damn scenes just plain sucks! With all the other great games out there almost nobody wants to spend fucking hours trying to get a single damn new scene! So much fucking repetition trying to find single new scene that it gets old fast.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, the pay off really isn't there. I mean seriously, is some H with the recruitable companions too much to ask?

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
- Glace event still advanced by losing to her / lose control because you wear her too long. (First time trigger her to become bondable is during your quest to get inside the Dwarf base (Dirn Kibhar)).

- Vivi event for now is you meeting her while she is in "disguise" at the mansion (Celica home town) after getting atleast 3/5 (or 4/5) Glace bond event (you will meet her the first time during the other person bond event).
Thank, but what if I’m already far in the dwarf base? Where can you meet her again? Is it even repeatable?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Anti-Conditional[?] Recipes :

Have : (* = I 'believe' these recipes, were/might be, part of the "Intermediate Recipes" Alchemy Book )

*Sedative Potion - Have it, not sure what it's 'use' is for . . . yet

*Revival Potion - Have it, again, currently, of no 'use' . . . yet

*Lust Potion - Have it, not 'use-able' as yet

EDIT # 1 : NeverMind . . . Went back to Town, after fighting "Misty Marsh" creatures . . . Now, "Anti-Confusion Potion Recipe Book", is available in Alchemy Shoppe !

Don't Have :

Anti-Confusion Potion Recipe - Don't know where to purchase ? <--- See "Edit #1 " above . . .
(Not available in Celica's, current home town)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ice Pixie

Jul 22, 2018
Can't beat the thing possessing Selene.
Effectively softlocked with nel the silly moo keep using only charm against the opponent.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

The "Succubus Ring" , (from Selena ?) . . . Is this just for, 'access' to the "gallery" ?
( as mentioned several times in this, "Thread of posts" )

It has no, actual "bad effects", on/to, our Celica . . . right ?! :unsure:

Also, what is meant exactly, by Skill : " Charm Plus " ?

(really, want/hope, that Selena, maybe "Lusts", after our Celica , . . . but in a 'different' way, then the Demoness ?
And, a 'reason', why she's giving her all these "gifts" :devilish: .
Like, maybe . . . as-in, a companion/playmate/fuck-buddy, kinda/sorta way . . . :p

Two favorite Females, = Galiene & Selena
(though, there are quite a few, Sexy & Hot, "Lovely_Ladies" , :sneaky: )

Reactions: menatv

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Got info leading Celica to look for " Desert Town : Asayuh "
Found the Town, but got stopped at the Gate . . . (Guard insisting Celica, is a member of "Order of Mages", who are not allowed into the Town .

How can she get into the Town ?

Already tried , with Evie, & Galiene, to get into town . . . "Gate" isn't approachable when they are with your character .

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Got info leading Celica to look for " Desert Town : Asayuh "
Found the Town, but got stopped at the Gate . . . (Guard insisting Celica, is a member of "Order of Mages", who are not allowed into the Town .

How can she get into the Town ?

Already tried , with Evie, & Galiene, to get into town . . . "Gate" isn't approachable when they are with your character .
You visit Sundry Celestials Ruins after you risen Pyramid.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have dropped this game.

1. Impossible to follow guide. Dev does not want anyone to get everything
2. Impossible to follow fan guide it's an awful format hard to follow
3. Scenes are so few and to get them you have to do the non-nonsensical choice to find a new scene
4. Hints in game are shit

Just plain damn bored of repeating same fucking events trying to find a single new scene. This game has seriously turned into a very UNFUN game to play. Seriously I think dev did this intentionally because if you could find the scenes probably realize how short the damn game really is so he just keeps you grinding forever for no reason to make game longer.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I have dropped this game.

1. Impossible to follow guide. Dev does not want anyone to get everything
2. Impossible to follow fan guide it's an awful format hard to follow
3. Scenes are so few and to get them you have to do the non-nonsensical choice to find a new scene
4. Hints in game are shit

Just plain damn bored of repeating same fucking events trying to find a single new scene. This game has seriously turned into a very UNFUN game to play. Seriously I think dev did this intentionally because if you could find the scenes probably realize how short the damn game really is so he just keeps you grinding forever for no reason to make game longer.
Bingo! Padding is one of the first things that should be heavily tweaked in ToM, it inflates the duration of a game without anything substantial and rewarding, just to make you spend more of your precious time than what should be needed. Maybe if enough folks tell about that to the dev they may think about once there is 'enough' content to for it to not be necessary.

Reactions: molitar

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Thank, but what if I’m already far in the dwarf base? Where can you meet her again? Is it even repeatable?
If her bond event is below 4/5 or she haven't meet Vivi and move in your town yet then she either still in a cave at the current new location (on the right arrow next to the Dwarf base) or she still in your clothing inventory (if you have previously beat her)

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
If her bond event is below 4/5 or she haven't meet Vivi and move in your town yet then she either still in a cave at the current new location (on the right arrow next to the Dwarf base) or she still in your clothing inventory (if you have previously beat her)
you can unlock the second Frozen door of the glacial grotto in Snowrock valley? How? (Or is it something else (there’e nothing in my clothing inventory))

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is "Topaz stones" for 2000 coin to buy from L
Already have 3,000 coins bag . . . (a 5,000 coins bag was mentioned, so, looking for that Gem-upgrade ) .
so, "Topaz Stone", not helpful, at this time, for this play-through, but will note-it, for the next play-through :) .

EDIT # 1 :
Sorry, . . . thought you meant, 2,000 coin bag, needed Topaz Stone . . .
(it's amazing how a few more, words & coma's, can make things more, readable/understood . . . sometimes 'short & quick' answers, aren't the best ) .

Thanks . . . (y)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You visit Sundry Celestials Ruins after you risen Pyramid.

EDIT # 1 : (Every time MC went to check the "Mountain-Top Ruins", there was a, 'blue question mark', placed on the Ruins symbol .
But, once arrived there, no options were available . . . :unsure: I kept looking through the Inventory, but, nothing "popped-to-attention" . . .
I was just about, to "shelve-the-game" for awhile, due to frustration of, not knowing what to do, or, where to go . Then 'noticed' the small-blueish symbol, and clicked it . . . that caused the Pyramid to Rise-up ! )

Next step, find Miriam . . . (here we go again . . . :unsure:)

Oh . . . Hadn't gotten that "Clue/Hint", from anywhere yet .

Got the suggestion from Faylen, to go to the, Desert Town of Asayuh .
Nothing was said about needing to "Raise a Pyramid" ? Where does that 'quest' come from ? <--- Solved !

Have been a number of times to "Sundry Celestials Ruins" ;
but keep finding the Wandering Trader there, and nothing else :oops: .

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes