3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
If I'm not mistaken she stays hidden inside a cave past the dwarven city frozen gate.
You're correct, but one has to get through the ice barrier first and then unlock the cave. Both is done with the lava orb or fire orb. Can't remember, it's been too long since i got it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
HOW THE FUCK YOU SUPPOSE T0 GET ANYWHERE IN THE GAME WHEN THE GUIDE IS SHIT! I still have not been able to do anything with damn Captain Ceres. So many fucking events and no fucking way to get them! This game is about to go into my shit pile for the worst fucking guide in the game it gives no damn clues for anything!

Played fucking 4 hours got her slime panties! Fuck that.. one new scene because game has the fucking hardest to find events! Not even a guide in this thread!

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
HOW THE FUCK YOU SUPPOSE T0 GET ANYWHERE IN THE GAME WHEN THE GUIDE IS SHIT! I still have not been able to do anything with damn Captain Ceres. So many fucking events and no fucking way to get them! This game is about to go into my shit pile for the worst fucking guide in the game it gives no damn clues for anything!

Played fucking 4 hours got her slime panties! Fuck that.. one new scene because game has the fucking hardest to find events! Not even a guide in this thread!
Well the guide is not perfect, but doing everything according to it step by step will eventually get you to all content.
Keep following Inn/Seer advices and check maps for "!" and you'll get everything.
There is only one "secret" related to special amulet and walking on the location where you get it.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Stuck again. Not sure what to do.

Here's where I am at. Was going to wear Violet to fight Elith, but her assistant took over me and it looks like Violet disappeared. Am not wearing her any longer. And can't find her by the well. I did manage to take out Elith by myself (finally) and got the item from her.

But can't figure out what to do next. The ghost in the cave wants me to bring a body. Yeah? So? Who's? The Lion's Temple still doesn't do anything when I visit (already did open up the city beyond but can't find the item to get into the frozen cave). Looks like I have done all the Dwarf inventor stuff. Nothing seems to be new in that conversation. No new missions. No hints from the bartender.

Fortune teller says something about levelling up Candy. Is that the mannequin? If so, I thought her max level was 5. Already have levelled Faylen up to 20 and took out mindflayer and met up again with Miram. Am I supposed to meet her again at some point? Where? How? Sigh....just can't figure out what to do next.

premark

Oct 4, 2020

Here's where I am at. Was going to wear Violet to fight Elith, but her assistant took over me and it looks like Violet disappeared. Am not wearing her any longer. And can't find her by the well. I did manage to take out Elith by myself (finally) and got the item from her.

But can't figure out what to do next. The ghost in the cave wants me to bring a body. Yeah? So? Who's? The Lion's Temple still doesn't do anything when I visit (already did open up the city beyond but can't find the item to get into the frozen cave). Looks like I have done all the Dwarf inventor stuff. Nothing seems to be new in that conversation. No new missions. No hints from the bartender.

Fortune teller says something about levelling up Candy. Is that the mannequin? If so, I thought her max level was 5. Already have levelled Faylen up to 20 and took out mindflayer and met up again with Miram. Am I supposed to meet her again at some point? Where? How? Sigh....just can't figure out what to do next.
-Violet not in your inventory?After a time she is there.
-if the first pirate ghost want the body->You have to possess faylen and talk the ghost in the cave.
if the second->You have to company liam to the cave. first asayuh castle, after cave
-you are check the frozen cave?(i think you can after fight the golem again in lion temple)
-candy max level 10 and requirement of the further glace quests
-Miram not have more currently quest

ddf

Jun 27, 2017

I don't remember who the Elith is and the order of quests, but if there is something that Barman or Seer suggest to do, it's worth to do.
IIRC, after some time you may be able to level up Candy more.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
OK, silly me...Violet is in my inventory. Had no idea she went there. At least I don't remember it saying she was going to be there.

Valen is the one who I guess wants the body. But again, have no idea who. Liam? Have no idea where he went. I think I got the sword for him. And he is no longer in the upstairs room. Or in the ruins. Where do I find him again? So...guess it looks like i have use the puppet some more to advance anything.

Edit: Ok, finally got the levels on Candy and that did advance things. I was able to find Glace and encountered her in the cave once I cleared it. And became Candy and finally was able to defeat her later on. So that part is advanced. Now got to figure out what to do next.

Last edited:

Kelvinda Aldo

Apr 22, 2021
Are this gonna be endless fight?? Both side keep attacking until Selena run out of magic.

Edit: Nvm i figure it out after looking for some answer, that you need to equip violet too for this quest. If not its gonna be endless battle between these two girls.

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Are this gonna be endless fight?? Both side keep attacking until Selena run out of magic.

Edit: Nvm i figure it out after looking for some answer, that you need to equip violet too for this quest. If not its gonna be endless battle between these two girls.
It's bugged, reload a save before this battle and turn off in-combat sex.

Dustiney16

Jan 30, 2022
Apologies if I've already asked this but is it possible to move save data onto the android version? And if so how. Thanks

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I’ve done nearly everything except the missions for the 2 characters before Elith (still ?) How do I trigger them?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, finally it looks like I finished everything. Earlier tonight it said I had 2 hidden events to do. And it looked like both were attributed to the demoness. I normally avoided her because I am not really into the "master/mistress" sort of thing. But I have to admit, they were done well. Especially when she used Violet. Glad I decided to go ahead and experience that one.

Just one question though now. How do you increase Celia's lewdness? By having her experience more sex with different monsters? Doesn't seem to have much of an effect now, but maybe the lewdness will mean more down the line with further updates.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I’ve done nearly everything except the missions for the 2 characters before Elith (still ?) How do I trigger them?
- Glace event still advanced by losing to her / lose control because you wear her too long. (First time trigger her to become bondable is during your quest to get inside the Dwarf base (Dirn Kibhar)).

- Vivi event for now is you meeting her while she is in "disguise" at the mansion (Celica home town) after getting atleast 3/5 (or 4/5) Glace bond event (you will meet her the first time during the other person bond event).

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Just one question though now. How do you increase Celia's lewdness? By having her experience more sex with different monsters?
Can also be with the same monster over again, i think?... Mostly thats how you raise her Lewdness i suppost...

Doesn't seem to have much of an effect now, but maybe the lewdness will mean more down the line with further updates.
To quote from the book:

"Celica's level of sexual openness. Lewdness affects how much Celica is willing to engage in diverse sexual practices. Lewdness also affects the cooldown rate of Lust".
That is all for how Lewdness work in the game for now according to the dev.

Reactions: menatv

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Can also be with the same monster over again, i think?... Mostly thats how you raise her Lewdness i suppost...

To quote from the book:

"Celica's level of sexual openness. Lewdness affects how much Celica is willing to engage in diverse sexual practices. Lewdness also affects the cooldown rate of Lust".
That is all for how Lewdness work in the game for now according to the dev.
There's another tiny change: when her lewdness goes past a certain number (can't remember how much), Celica stops covering herself when naked.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
About Lewdness I wish that it also affected her expressions and what she says as it is currently a bit weird acting like a victim when she 'willingly' let herself be grappled (by the player actions) while having high Lewdness. Would be cool if having a high or low stat level had pros and cons, like affecting the % of resist being grabbed (instead of the Willpower stat) or the rate the Lust bar increases, etc. But maybe that sort of thing would go too much towards what a game like Karryns Prison is (not that I would be against the dev taking one or two things as inspiration).
I wonder what the dev plans to do to make that stat drops, maybe some sort of action like praying, meditating, or something like time based decay? We can only wait...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes