3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Oh...maybe that's it. I might have skipped a gem. Still, I wonder why the wallet wasn't even in my inventory to put in the fuse machine. Oh well. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
In the latest 65 patch I've got my 1st gem through this "question mark" box from new shop.
The new shop sometime sell the stone to upgrade your pouches (wallet) so try look for it regularly and yes it does may be in the secret box sometime as long as the price of it is high.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Oh...maybe that's it. I might have skipped a gem. Still, I wonder why the wallet wasn't even in my inventory to put in the fuse machine. Oh well. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Either it is in the new shop like I said above, or you might need to progress in the story further for it to spawn

Reactions: menatv

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

What is the "use" of the "Intermediate Alchemy" book for ?

Bought it, Read/Learned it . . . Didn't see any new, anything, as-in "recipes", etc. ?!:unsure:

Is it just, "to waste your coin on" purpose ? :oops:

Jarjarcummings

May 17, 2023
Question :

Bought it, Read/Learned it . . . Didn't see any new, anything, as-in "recipes", etc. ?!:unsure:

L
Question :

Let's you train your alchemy to higher levels that grant better potions

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, another question.

I just happened to look up and see in my status a red exclamation point. It says, "Cursed Skills Enabled". What the heck does that mean? And how do I get rid of it? I did find that one cursed item that I think has enemies my level or higher. But I sold it and don't have it with my any longer. So....what is going on? And how do I get uncursed. I mean, I can't even fight even the lowliest of lowly critters now. Sigh.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Means you are wearing cursed equipment or have enabled cursed skills that you can learn from them.
You get cursed equipment from mimics. Check if you have equipped any cursed equipment and unequip any cursed skill that you may have equipped (they're at the bottom and all of them cost 0 sp). After that the warning will go away.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
The only one I thought I had was the enemy levels one that I sold. But the warning is still up there. Guess I'll check again...sigh.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Enemy level is kinda useful though, you level up faster if you enable that. Also you should never sell equipment, who knows, maybe we'll have some use for it one day.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, I went back to a prior save where I didn't sell it. It's in my inventory now. But the silly warning is still up. I've unequipped the 3 items that I was wearing. And the exclamation point is still up. Have no idea why it went on and why it's still there. Have NOT (to my knowledge anyway) ever equipped that stupid cursed skull ring anyway. Only other thing I can think of is one of my clothes is cursed somehow. Can't take off (apparently) panties and bra. Maybe one of them is cursed..lol.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Nope to both. Still don't know where that "cursed skills enabled" thing is coming from. ARGH. So I'm just letting Nel fight my battles. Only way I can quickly dispatch things with her in charge.

Should maybe I try to equip the cursed ring and take it off and maybe that might clear it?

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Well post screenshot, if you disabled cursed skills or are not wearing cursed equipment then I don't know what's the problem.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Here it is with no accessories on my character. Yet I got that stupid exclamation point.

Edit: NEVER MIND. I figured it out. In my skills/abilities page, I somehow had a filled dot in the "Enemy Level Plus" skill perk. I unchecked it and it finally went away.

Sorry for the confussion. As I was definitely confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Still check skills, if any of these are enabled then you'll get the warning.

cs.jpg

Also you said something about clothes, what are you wearing other than mage set?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Question :

It should appear some new stuff to craft for potion (like crafting a health, mana or energy potion that refill you more or fully instead when used)... Still need to get a higher tier "Alchemite" to craft new one tho but the rest of the recipes are the same

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes