3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Of course I didn't know. How could I know what unlocks later in the game before I get there?

The option to tell Nel where to go should be accessible by default. Having her randomly take you to a random dungeon is no use.
Her unequipping the treasure-box thing all the time is annoying too.
I mean, it's nice that she's trying to max out your accessories for you, but that one should be left in place. Potentially the cash-cat too, unless your wallet is full.
Nel only switch acc when there are some that you haven't fully use it yet . So once she done with that you wont have to worry about her using different one. For now is how Nel auto grind works.

And is kinda make sense for not being able to tell her where to go at first because at those time you are still not trusting Nel enough and is more "Taken your body for herself" kinda situation, only when your bond with Nel is deep enough that she will listen to you and suggestion like letting her bring companion or go alone.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@iamnuff
I know Lucien's sister would like it if I gave him money, but i'm still trying to afford my first spellbook so shut the fuck up and give me a real quest already.
You don't need to spend a cent, to satisfy that 'event' . . . during one 'started play-through', I hadn't bought anything from him yet, but, still got Big Sister, Thanking my Celica, for helping her little brother ! :rolleyes:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Nel only switch acc when there are some that you haven't fully use it yet . So once she done with that you wont have to worry about her using different one. For now is how Nel auto grind works.

And is kinda make sense for not being able to tell her where to go at first because at those time you are still not trusting Nel enough and is more "Taken your body for herself" kinda situation, only when your bond with Nel is deep enough that she will listen to you and suggestion like letting her bring companion or go alone.
But, she's not really being all that "helpful" to the MC,
IF, she's "auto-fighting", low-level-creatures, that are way-beneath, the "level" of creatures that Celica is currently "trying" to fight . . . now is she ?

For example :
Celica is currently "trying" to fight the 'Rock Spitters' , in the Dark Cave, (east of the Giant Hornets) .
She needs to find a specific Treasure, as directed via The Fortune Teller .

Nel is "auto-fighting" Slimes . . . How "helpful" is that really ? :oops:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Auto-Craft :

How does it work for this game ?

Also, what "options" does it provide ?

Etc.

Thanks .
It autocrafts things.
Go into the autocraft menu, select the health potion, tick the 'only make one' box at the bottom, the game will now ensure that you always have one health potion, so long as you have the ingredients required to make it, it will AUTOMATICALLY CRAFT a single health potion.

Useful if you want to make sure that you always have anti-poison or anti-sleep potions on-hand for those dungeons.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Has anybody found an item that one could use to, "Fuse", with the "Dildo" . . . to make a New item ? :unsure::sneaky:
(for Celica, or, Nel. to pleasure themselves with . . . :devilish: )

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ghostly Nel Question :

How do you get Nel, to teach you , how to posses another's body ?

Like, what leads you up to the "event", where she "teaches" Celica how to do it ?

(You get a clue to it's possibility, via the Dev's Itch.io account, showcasing the game .
There is a gif. showing it , as your MC, drifting to take possession of "Candy" .)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ghostly Nel Question :

How do you get Nel, to teach you , how to posses another's body ?

Like, what leads you up to the "event", where she "teaches" Celica how to do it ?

(You get a clue to it's possibility, via the Dev's Itch.io account, showcasing the game .
There is a gif. showing it , as your MC, drifting to take possession of "Candy" .)
Keep raising her relationship value, keep asking the fortune teller how to raise it futher. It's a mandatory part of the story.

• Angry

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
But, she's not really being all that "helpful" to the MC,
IF, she's "auto-fighting", low-level-creatures, that are way-beneath, the "level" of creatures that Celica is currently "trying" to fight . . . now is she ?

For example :
Celica is currently "trying" to fight the 'Rock Spitters' , in the Dark Cave, (east of the Giant Hornets) .
She needs to find a specific Treasure, as directed via The Fortune Teller .

Nel is "auto-fighting" Slimes . . . How "helpful" is that really ? :oops:
You need to understand the relationship between them is the key. Why would Nel go and do something you told herself when both of them aren't really close or know each other well enough at start. Nel first intension at start was to use your body (without your permission) and do whatever she wants (fighting with your magic, pleasure,etc...) because why wouldn't she when she were stuck there for so so long while her ticket (you) to enjoy life again (your body) were there for her to take advantage of. After awhile, when you bond with her far enough, she tried to become reason and even want to let Celica open up on the ideas of both share your body's and even ask to let her help you.

This is how it make sense on why Nel listen to you on choosing where to grind and other stuff you ask her after she use (you lend her) your body again later on after both have become closer. If you keep thinking the mechanic way of being "useful" then you won't get this. Won't it be weird when Nel, who was only selfishly thinking for herself at start, listened to you, who she recently met and haven't learn a thing or two about you yet.

Has anybody found an item that one could use to, "Fuse", with the "Dildo" . . . to make a New item ? :unsure::sneaky:
(for Celica, or, Nel. to pleasure themselves with . . . :devilish: )
None for now (again the book in the library sure wish someone would read it) but there are two scene that play if you use it (hm.. where I wonder) with or without "someone".

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Questions, about the potions :

If you decide to "sell" a potion, for whatever reason, do you loose the bottle ?

Can you get that bottle back again, at a later time ? (as-in, it's re-buy-able)

OR,
Do you get a replacement empty bottle when you make the sale ?

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Why sell potions though?
But if you're asking in case of accident, then yes, you lose bottle and you can't buy it back.

EDIT: Just tried, and actually you can buy it back at pawn shop (that tent in city that opens up in 8 PM).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Why sell potions though?
I had a potion, that was made, when I forgot to "turn-it-off", for Auto-crafting, when not needing it anymore .
Just thought to maybe sell it, if you were able to get back the bottle, at some point . . . instead of just "wasting-it", and the materials used . :rolleyes: :cool:

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I had a potion, that was made, when I forgot to "turn-it-off", for Auto-crafting, when not needing it anymore .
Just thought to maybe sell it, if you were able to get back the bottle, at some point . . . instead of just "wasting-it", and the materials used . :rolleyes: :cool:
After playing for a while you'll get more materials and money than you would ever use. This is one of the minor things that I hope the dev rebalances, either more options to spend our resources or just make it slower to acquire (not saying about the rare stuff you get only once)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Currently I'm trying to "fish" an area, that still has "rare" chests, not yet "discovered", trying to get the items, to be able to upgrade the money-bag . . .

This run-through, the "RNG", has been very stingy providing them, so a lot of coins are lost, due to no room, and nothing left to spend coin on, except "resource materials" .

I still, wish/think, there should be some "storage-containers", for both coin and items your not using, "out and about", at your characters Home, (or, maybe a "location-connected" Bank/Storage-Depot ?) .

So far, have only gotten, (these "Rare" items), one gold ore, one silver ore, a Fire Stone, an Electric Shard, and the "makings" for the Lantern .

Character is level 40, Nel is at 3.5 bars, Evie is at 2 bars , ( if that makes any difference/means anything ) .

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Not like you'll need coins very much here, except the beginning. Later on you'll only need coins to buy shrooms for energy pots and pretty much nothing else.
And improve your relationship with Nel as soon as possible, the higher it is the easier the grind will be. Eventually you'll be able to tell her where to go, she'll no longer use up energy when traveling to a location, you'll be able to automatically take companions with her (when their relationship gets high enough) and she'll even ask you if you want to use energy pots to grind more.
You can max out relationship with Nel pretty much as soon as you meet her, so really no point in delaying it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I don't know "how" easy it is, to advance the relationship between Celica and Nel .
Previous "run-throughs", seem to have advanced much "smoother", when I knew less about the game .
This current Play-through, seems to be going no where, rather slowly .
From level 30+ to now level 45, "Nel's", relationship with Celica, is still at 3.5 bars !

I'm beginning to think, something's broken . . . one of the previous play-through's, Celica's was mid 30's level, and her relationship was over 4 bars, and I hadn't done the Celica/Nel combo fighting, half-as-much . . . also, had a better "RNG" experience . . . But, I was missing a lot of the content, as I've read about in this thread .

EDIT #1: It figures . . . not long after posting this, Finally got the opportunity to speak to "Nel", about moving to Celica's Home ! :rolleyes:
Also, when in the relationship, will/does "Nel", move in to Celica's home ?
Is it based on, an event, on how many bars relationship, or what ?
It's based on "Relationship" . . . (still unclear how many combo-fighting sessions, it took though :unsure:)

( my first playthrough, when I knew really nothing about the game, she was already, 'moved-in', well before Celica was even close to level 30 . Also, that was the "mean/dominent" Nel, and a fairly submissive Celica . . . more-so, than any play-through, since . . . changed the play-style, cause it wasn't, how I really wanted play it .)

Sometimes, "the-more-you-know", isn't all that helpful, at least, not in this game, as it seems currently .

Will continue this play-through, and see how/where it goes . Have spent way too much time, to just give-it-up .
At this point, I'm half thinking, weather to "start-over", yet again, to see if the "RNG" will be kinder, and start the "Auto-Pilot" Celica-Nel combo-fighting, sooner . . . and see if that makes any difference . (and wait for the next up-date )
Though, I might still do this, But, in a separate copy of the game . ( It's not that big, "space-wise" ).

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Axis3123
" If it helps, I *did* use that clothing mod where it allows you to undress most pieces of clothing, but it didn't affect much in terms of versions/saving, other than Ren'py having a fit for slightly glitchy clothing options

(On a tangent, is that mod still being worked on for later versions? I wonder...) "
"Clothing Mod" ? . . . Where would we find this Mod ? Very interested in it !

EDIT : I think I may have found it . It's last up-date was for game-version 0.64.012 . . .
So, don't know if it will work with the latest, game-version posted here .
Definitely want to check out the "clothing" parts of the Mod .

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes