3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question ;

Every so often, in these comments, I'll see peeps mentioning, about the different adversaries, (aka Slime, Hornets, and the like), and winning/losing, a fight with a "Boss/End-Boss" :unsure::oops: . . . ?

Does each, of the Monster types, have a "Boss-fight" at some point ?

The only Boss I've had the opportunity to fight , was the "Giant Slime", and it's slimy-helpers, when Evie, (the Scaredy Elf, half-hardheartedly helps you . . .
(in my, newest version play-through, Evie abandoned my MC, and left her to fight them all alone !
Was quite a long-drawn-out-fight , (only had Magic-Arrow, with one 'up-grade' . . . Nearly died :oops: )

Was a bit disappointed, that the Larger slimy, didn't try to envelop the MC, dissolve her clothing, fill all her "openings-with-slimy tendrils", and give her multiple orgasms, as a . . . "Welcome to Our Woods/Neighborhood !" welcome-wagon, like . :devilish::sneaky:

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Does each, of the Monster types, have a "Boss-fight" at some point ?
Nope... I would say there are 2 bosses in some way. This Giant slime, which is a part of story (to fight alongside with Evie) and somewhere to the end of the story, you'll get cursed amulet, and will be able to spawn boss in Misty Marsh (the seccond one have it's animation and revard as an dark AoE spell.

As for Evie and other companions, Demius mentioned once, that he has a future plans to add taking off clothes and H-animation to companyons... but I guess it's gonna be in future. Far future...

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
So, quick question. Is this game more a straight play? Like are there choices that can be made that changes the outcomes of things? More particularly with relationships.

Just to me from where I am currently standing.. You have to improve your relationship with Nel to improve things with Evie.. Are there ways you do so without being friends with Nel? Or is it more linear? Not that it bothers me either way. I am merely asking to save myself time on trying to do things different on a separate playthrough

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So, quick question. Is this game more a straight play? Like are there choices that can be made that changes the outcomes of things? More particularly with relationships.

Just to me from where I am currently standing.. You have to improve your relationship with Nel to improve things with Evie.. Are there ways you do so without being friends with Nel? Or is it more linear? Not that it bothers me either way. I am merely asking to save myself time on trying to do things different on a separate playthrough
It's a linear story experience.

Reactions: Archetype0

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I thought I had read it somewhere among all these posts . . .
That there are 2 ways to be "friends" with Nel ;

1-Where she takes "total-control" over the MC's body, (for her own-pleasures) . . . as-in, being the Dominate one .

OR

2- You both share, the MC's body, equally, as close friends, more-or-less, where-as, the MC is the more, Dominate one, It Is Her Body, After-All , (. . . as-far-as-we-know :rolleyes:)

First time around, did more-like the First one, where the MC kinda lost control of their own body to "Nel". . .
(it was 'kinda-fun', for a bit, . . . but, was looking for a 'better' situation, more like #2, above)

Does #1 and #2, sound about right ? . . . or, Am I totally off-track ? :unsure:

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Well, both are correct, except the part about Celica being dominant. Nel suggested to Celica that they should just share the same body, and Celica said yes.
From time to time Nel fully possesses her to have some fun and then she gives Celica her body back after she had some fun.
If Celica didn't trust Nel, she wouldn't give her control whenever necessary, or whenever Nel wanted in general, since Nel always helps her in one way or another (despite being quite perverted).

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
As for Evie and other companions, Demius mentioned once, that he has a future plans to add taking off clothes and H-animation to companyons... but I guess it's gonna be in future. Far future...
That was a Patreon goal that was achieved more than a year ago. Since then it has never been mentioned again.

A Promise like monthly updates (first 2 now 3), improved Art (black screen clickclickclick events instead simple clickclickclick events) and all other worthless promises.

Reactions: GCatch

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
I thought I had read it somewhere among all these posts . . .
That there are 2 ways to be "friends" with Nel ;

1-Where she takes "total-control" over the MC's body, (for her own-pleasures) . . . as-in, being the Dominate one .

OR

2- You both share, the MC's body, equally, as close friends, more-or-less, where-as, the MC is the more, Dominate one, It Is Her Body, After-All , (. . . as-far-as-we-know :rolleyes:)

First time around, did more-like the First one, where the MC kinda lost control of their own body to "Nel". . .
(it was 'kinda-fun', for a bit, . . . but, was looking for a 'better' situation, more like #2, above)

Does #1 and #2, sound about right ? . . . or, Am I totally off-track ? :unsure:
So wait.. Is there a path to where you don't have to deal with Nel or have a different position in the relationship or not then? I'm not implying that I hate Nel. Just I can understand from some viewpoints, some may not like having possession of their body taken from them. And others still may just want a more platonic relationship with her.. and then others still yet may want to be the one more in possession of their own faculty

I mean. Main goal in my asking is that I was kind of debating on trying another playthrough just to see if there were different outcomes to different relationships.. The current playthrough I'm in it really seems like Nel is the one that's actually making all of Celica's friends for her. If there was a different path to have Celica be the one more in control, I'd love to see how that all plays out. But it'd be disappointing to put in the effort to get back up to that point (Not that it takes all that long) only to find out that you're actually railroaded into it if you want to improve relationships with anyone else at all

Last edited:
  • Love

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
im stuck and i cant find miriam i have looked everywhere and if he or she is in with the elfs i dont know how to get into their camp and i could use help on getting in there
At some point in time the bar keep will tell you a rumor that the elves are allowing people into their camp. Go to the elf blocking your entry and keep asking to enter. He is eventually told to let you in.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, both are correct, except the part about Celica being dominant. Nel suggested to Celica that they should just share the same body, and Celica said yes.
From time to time Nel fully possesses her to have some fun and then she gives Celica her body back after she had some fun.
If Celica didn't trust Nel, she wouldn't give her control whenever necessary, or whenever Nel wanted in general, since Nel always helps her in one way or another (despite being quite perverted).
Yeah, wasn't really sure about the "dominant" Celica part, (though, why not ? :sneaky:), cause I've read a lot of comments here, and may have misread some of the information . . . that's why put questions up here, and asked for verification .

I look for information like above, cause sometimes you want to play the MC, one way, one time, then try another way next time, if your enjoying the content, and there are multiple paths/ways to play .

But, sometimes the 'path', is not easily seen/obvious, by the 'hints' supplied, (or, are purposely made to be that way, for whatever reasons), and there are no guides, or walk-throughs available, or known to exist .

Just curious, How different are the two 'paths' ?
(and how does one get on, the one that is most 'symbiotic' for both members ?)

Also, I agree with "Archetype0", comments on the subject , of Nel's relationships with the "MC", in their posting above . ;)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok i have a question. This has been so frustrating. Trying to meet the stupid ghost for the 2nd time. But every freaking time midnight happens it says I am too tired and have to go to sleep. With no other options. Any way I can increase my energy or take a nap or SOMETHING so I can freaking interact with the ghost without forcing me to go home and sleep!? Sheesh.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ok i have a question. This has been so frustrating. Trying to meet the stupid ghost for the 2nd time. But every freaking time midnight happens it says I am too tired and have to go to sleep. With no other options. Any way I can increase my energy or take a nap or SOMETHING so I can freaking interact with the ghost without forcing me to go home and sleep!? Sheesh.
Yeah, there is a potion you can make, using Alchemy (Energy Potion 1 ; A Potion Bottle, Restless Mushroom, & an Alchemite (the green one ) . You also need to buy the "Alchemy " Books in town . (for the recipes).

Reactions: menatv

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, "Nel" is getting me frustrated, trying to play this game, because you HAVE to "play" with 'her', no matter if you get the nice Nel, or the mean Nel, (which-ever one you want to play with), to be able to progress the Main story .

If you get the wrong Nel for your play-through, there is nothing you can do about it, like KILL-her-off . . .

I really like MOST of the game . . . But this, Mean Ghost Girl/Nice Ghost Girl choice, with out any 'real' clues is ****ing Frustrating !!!

(every time I think I've worked out how to get the Nice Ghost Girl . . . It ends up being the MEAN one . . . and I have to start all over again . . . it's wearing the FUN, of the rest of the game down . . . ) :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: weradti

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I kinda found out that as well. Went to a prior save and went with "nice/frinedly Nel". Only way I could get it to clear that quest. Another question while I am here. I have like 30 magic and right now my Lightning Strike or whatever is 14. When I use it, it won't let me use it again. Even though I have more than 14 spell points left. Bug or a feature?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Okay, "Nel" is getting me frustrated, trying to play this game, because you HAVE to "play" with 'her', no matter if you get the nice Nel, or the mean Nel, (which-ever one you want to play with), to be able to progress the Main story .

If you get the wrong Nel for your play-through, there is nothing you can do about it, like KILL-her-off . . .

I really like MOST of the game . . . But this, Mean Ghost Girl/Nice Ghost Girl choice, with out any 'real' clues is ****ing Frustrating !!!

(every time I think I've worked out how to get the Nice Ghost Girl . . . It ends up being the MEAN one . . . and I have to start all over again . . . it's wearing the FUN, of the rest of the game down . . . ) :mad:
Well to be honest until we know the whole Nel life story is kinda not hard to tell if you are being nice or mean to her if you really want her to be forceful/be friend you... She can be quite selfish as you can see in her cutscenes (which can be explained when we first saw a scene about Nel back when she was alived).

So Yee... For now, we just have to deal with choosing which Nel we want, but am gonna guess she might have a tie with or something related to the MC in the past, or needed to babysit and guided the MC incase something happened along the way during the story... And well you can't really blame her if that's her whole personality and end up stuck with the one relationship you don't like with, so just redo it if you dont want to continue and be glad you could instead of having to play the whole game again from start.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
And yes, even i played this game blindly and still somehow end up with the "friendly" Nel. Interestingly, i don't even know English well (only a bit).

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I think is a choice between " letting you and Nel use/share your body freely (or she owned it in way)" or "I like you but no thanks,bro (nope get your own body)" kinda situation is what he meant.
Game straight up won't continue the story until you let her.

• Sad
Reactions: Axis3123

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, I kinda found out that as well. Went to a prior save and went with "nice/frinedly Nel". Only way I could get it to clear that quest. Another question while I am here. I have like 30 magic and right now my Lightning Strike or whatever is 14. When I use it, it won't let me use it again. Even though I have more than 14 spell points left. Bug or a feature?
Spells that cost MP also have cooldown time.

Reactions: menatv
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes