3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
Jul 28, 2018
There's a book in the Library, that's 'supposed ' to give one 'hints' . . . but, I found no 'hints', just 'listings' showing what you have in your inventory already . . . but, no clue/hint, as to what might work, to fuse with those items .
(and it seems no one here is 'telling' . . . they don't want to make it too easy for anyone else :unsure:).
Probably because it's rather straightforward. Trying and reloading when it works should give you the pattern pretty quickly once you have a relevant material.

Regardless, here's a summary of the ones I've done in my playthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
There's a book in the Library, that's 'supposed ' to give one 'hints' . . . but, I found no 'hints', just 'listings' showing what you have in your inventory already . . . but, no clue/hint, as to what might work, to fuse with those items .
(and it seems no one here is 'telling' . . . they don't want to make it too easy for anyone else :unsure:).

Good Luck !
Well is not really that hard once you have tried fusing some basic item because all of those item (minus the allure one and the lamp) all use the same material to fuse to increase it grade and effectiveness. So it is kinda easy to figure it out while fusing to gold grade.. Same goes for your "pouches" using the same type of material (gem,stone...) but different grade.

Once you fuse an item it should reveal that item and it combination in that book at the Library so is not like you wont have a way to remember it incase you want to reload save and do different item instead.

The only problem for me the way I see is that the game put all type of item in the same category which makes it confusing to tell which you can't use to fuse and what not for beginner...

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
Damn. So I get basic to silver to gold to mitril to ... solariete. So for 1 item I hav to get the super rear matirial, at the time, to upgreyd it, use it in X numder of times in battle to unlock its skill, for every skill I get 1 SP, but skills lvl 2 and so on are 2+points.... I love the effort the creator put in making the players heat his game more and more. I will kip grainding the hell of this game.
I do not get more gold nugets, but my wollet is still lvl2(the on I bay at black marcket), got 2 stones for a pauch, but they do not go in it yet... holp I get the damn nugetat same point, had no hint in the boock to use it on the pauch.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Trying and reloading(1)
Umm . . . But, isn't that kinda like getting the answers from others(2), also known as cheating . . .

So, why would one way of cheating(1) be okay . . . while another way of cheating(2) isn't . . . they are still, both cheating after-all . . . ? :unsure:

Also, in some games, "re-loading" can be a "R/M-P-I-A" :rolleyes:

I gave an answer to what I knew . . . via, others being "helpful"

(and my "opinion", (given freely), as to why some "others" have declined to "help", or have given, "smart-ass unhelpful answers" ) :sneaky:

YetAnotherGamer . . . . Thanks for your help (y) . . . :) ( mithril = didn't find that as yet, or knew it existed in-game, sooo, maybe would have tried that to up-grade something*):unsure:no-need-to-tell

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Mind if i ask a few questions:
1. Is there any use for the Mindflayer ring?
2. Is there any further content in the game besides fighting, wearing, being possessed by and taking control back from Glace? I saw something about Selena's body, so what's up with that?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Mind if i ask a few questions:
1. Is there any use for the Mindflayer ring?
2. Is there any further content in the game besides fighting, wearing, being possessed by and taking control back from Glace? I saw something about Selena's body, so what's up with that?
1.Only one use for it for now: Secret bost fight and 1 unique (not really) enemy
2.There is fusing (almost) all item, getting all the current event unlock and being able to see them again, getting all the item and clothing to wear, the secret boss fight thing (like above) and thats all i can think of i guess...
The thing about Selena body was (Spoiler): she was trying to find a way to undo a cursed that turn her close friend into a cat (the one you met and drop the ring for you). But during that time she end up got "mindflayered" by Cephrina and become her plaything while only being able to communicate with Celina through the "Dream world". So later in the story, you (the player and not Celina) found out about it and well not long after Celina "kinda" saved her and Selena now return to her house in her body

Reactions: ddf

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
As I pozess Faylen, ther is the spell Staff of reveal. I try it everywhere , but it only mayc Celica(Nel) have a goldan aura(for 2-3 sec.). Is there a use for it now, or is it a secrets for next updates?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
As I pozess Faylen, ther is the spell Staff of reveal. I try it everywhere , but it only mayc Celica(Nel) have a goldan aura(for 2-3 sec.). Is there a use for it now, or is it a secrets for next updates?
For now it's for triggering a secret event which let you get a ring for the boss I mentioned above ( in 1.)

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Alright, I beat the secret boss once, got the Darknova book, got kicked back to reality, and is still being mind controlled by the Mindflayer. What now?

Oh, and I just realized I'm playing on v0.64 from itch.io instead of v0.65 from Patreon

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Alright, I beat the secret boss once, got the Darknova book, got kicked back to reality, and is still being mind controlled by the Mindflayer. What now?

Oh, and I just realized I'm playing on v0.64 from itch.io instead of v0.65 from Patreon
Use it to get a new spell. You can keep retry fighting him as many as you like.. but you wont gain any items tho..
After that check if you have anything missing to do in "Quest". If all is marked with yellow star then you are done for that version. Try the current version if you want to do the new event and quest..

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Go to bakery in Dirn Kibhar and buy a cookie for mind related problems. It'll make that status effect go away.

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
Guys can you help me please
How can I use the save file? I downloaded it but idk how to use it and I'm using android

Jul 29, 2018
Stumbled upon a bug. I was fighting with Selena against a mimic at the Dirn Kibhar Mine. I can't remember if I used Cephrina's Eye before or during the combat, but it bugged out the fight. Everytime the mimic tries to attack, it uses the Eye and gets stuck in a loop. I'm able to walk around with the Mimic still being on screen and using the eye.

I forgot to copy the error message that popped up after I dismissed Selena, but here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get Cephrina's eye?

Ah, Figured it out... Gotta talk to Cephrina while having antisleep active, let her take me to Elith and then trigger a fight. Dang... Tricky secret.

Last edited:

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
After I got the gear from L's mystery box, is it a chans I get gold nugget(got all equipment but the damn wallet(and I have the 3 gems to lvl it up next)) from the next or is it just for fun in the game for now?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any way to know how and when to find a mimic chest?
Also, who is a "scenable" person second from the bottom in Events tab?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes