3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
5.000 coins is the max amount you can currently hold as far as I know. My humble tip, play more blindly and find out, if you ask too much it will surely affect your experience playing the game. Almost all the content can be done by just overleveling and/or preparing yourself with spare potions, equipment and upgrading your skills/spells.
Well, I'd think, if one 'plays more blindly', they are more likely to miss everything that they don't have any 'clue' about . . . How can that be a 'good' way to play ?

You can't 'find' what you don't know exists . . .

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Well, I'd think, if one 'plays more blindly', they are more likely to miss everything that they don't have any 'clue' about . . . How can that be a 'good' way to play ?

You can't 'find' what you don't know exists . . .
Although is true that you should play blindly to fully experience and get the hang on how the game work and enjoy it yourself, it is still hard to sometime know about stuff that game don't tell you or mention about it for most cased.
This game does give some kind of hint about upgradeable moneybag (or "pouches") like having item way more higher price than the coin you can hold, or simply giving a small hint to some of the item description for it used (like topaz stone), or one of the book in the Library where it show you a list of thing you can craft while updating each item needed for them if you have those already.
So yeah... For gameplay and experience wise, his statement is true. But for mechanic wise in game that may not tell you directly and you dont know too much, it is fine to sometime ask for help incase if you didnt know or have to rely on hint too much. Anybody got their own way of playing so try to enjoy the game instead and do try figure thing yourself out more, if you get stuck then you can ask.

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
Looks like Selene's new event chain is broken. I found her body but the autofight only keeps casting charm spell over and over again and nothing else happens since she's out of mana and doesn't do anything and Celica's mana keeps regenerating so she can keep casting indefinitely.

Jan 1, 2021
Looks like Selene's new event chain is broken. I found her body but the autofight only keeps casting charm spell over and over again and nothing else happens since she's out of mana and doesn't do anything and Celica's mana keeps regenerating so she can keep casting indefinitely.
Did you went with violet?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Turn off monster sex (or whatever it's called in preferences) for that battle.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain Violet 6/7 (talk to her at the well)?

I read here around and I am not understanding what I have to do step by step to solve it.

Mindflayer how I can fight against him again? (2nd time)

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
Can somebody explain Violet 6/7 (talk to her at the well)?

I read here around and I am not understanding what I have to do step by step to solve it.

Mindflyer how I can fight against him again? (2nd time)
You need to use potion on a start of a fight since everything active will reset on a start of a fight... I think it's no sleep potion. Also, have few health potions since you need as much as health as possible. Also, set skills that will benefit you in a fight, all arcane, all willpower, speed, also break free skill. At that point it's just attrition fight.

And as for Violet, consult that sear with crystal ball near home for progress...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You need to use potion on a start of a fight since everything active will reset on a start of a fight... I think it's no sleep potion. Also, have few health potions since you need as much as health as possible. Also, set skills that will benefit you in a fight, all arcane, all willpower, speed, also break free skill. At that point it's just attrition fight.
???
I don`t know where the Mindflayer is and so how I can fight against him the second time. I haven`t asked what is the best option to win.

Jan 1, 2021
???
I don`t know where the Mindflayer is and so how I can fight against him the second time. I haven`t asked what is the best option to win.
ahhh... that... equip the ring he dropped and go to the fight in that forest beneath the prison. You have instruction on previous posts like 15, 20 pages ago (with screenshoots)

Reactions: Dole

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Question: Where do you find Glace after you lose to her, she possess you for the first time then have Nel drive her away
Ice cave near the onsen place. You'll need another one of those fire orbs (forget the name), that was used to unlock the door to the onsen location and you can get it by fighting the golem again at the same place.

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
The game is just for a playrs as me. M for grainding and needelpoint gesing all the tryx, for the absents of walk true is a bliss.
M as in masochist.
I gess the mimic power is conectet to the main hero? Fight 3:1 main lvl80, and the elf and witch al lvl69, I do 600dmg, and they abaut 20-30. They get to lvl 80, start to do 400 dmg... wow so 70lvl are just for show, all you need are the last 10lvl. Got a mimic as possesing Faylen(lvl20) and she do 100dmg and gets to 1/4 of its life...
In ader battels is the same, get 1LVL up and from hard, they get annoyingly easy. The same muve do 10times more dmg.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The_Knut

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
does anyone have a fusion list

????
There's a book in the Library, that's 'supposed ' to give one 'hints' . . . but, I found no 'hints', just 'listings' showing what you have in your inventory already . . . but, no clue/hint, as to what might work, to fuse with those items .
(and it seems no one here is 'telling' . . . they don't want to make it too easy for anyone else :unsure:).

Good Luck !

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes