3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
After I got the gear from L's mystery box, is it a chans I get gold nugget(got all equipment but the damn wallet(and I have the 3 gems to lvl it up next)) from the next or is it just for fun in the game for now?
Nugget isn't used to upgrade your wallet. There are enough nuggets to upgrade all equipment from silver to gold, and wallet is only upgraded with gems.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Actually I'm stuck with the pirate cave and with the hot springs.
Faylen is too weak to confront the mindflayer...
A walkthrough could be very usefull

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Is there any way to know how and when to find a mimic chest?
Also, who is a "scenable" person second from the bottom in Events tab?
- Is random chance to encounter mimic chest so no sadly.
- If you mean the person below Grace at the "events" tab above on the right then is Vivi

Reactions: ddf

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Actually I'm stuck with the pirate cave and with the hot springs.
Faylen is too weak to confront the mindflayer...
A walkthrough could be very usefull
- Nothing new for the hot spring event in current version so just ignore it.
- you need to use her and lv up her more to max by fighting monster at given location that you can go as Faylen. After that you should be strong enough to defeat it.

Reactions: Yoli

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Guys can you help me please
How can I use the save file? I downloaded it but idk how to use it and I'm using android
Most game using software (like Renpy) might have a save file located deep in your android main storage (in "Data" section). The only problem is our phone default storage file manager doesn't allow transfer file deep inside Android Data so.. the only way to be able to do it is by using third party app that "do" allow you to. From there once you got the app just do the usual transfer save file like other Renpy types of game normally do in your Android (mostly locating your save folder inside the game own folder and put the new save file there).. That's all I know of.. you can search the answer from here on the web..

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
- Nothing new for the hot spring event in current version so just ignore it.
- you need to use her and lv up her more to max by fighting monster at given location that you can go as Faylen. After that you should be strong enough to defeat it.
Many thanks.
And for the Pirate's cave, any hint ?

Last edited:

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Many thanks.
And for the Pirate's cave, any hint ?
You need to find that cave first (near the dock if you haven't noticed) then progress by finding out a way to "know that the cave is related to elves"...then bring your only elves friend in the guilds to that cave..

Reactions: Yoli

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
The bartender keeps telling me the Asayian royalty are very grateful to the person that made the ghost ship disappear. But when I go there nothing happens - I can only ask the 2 previous questions or leave. What do I do to get the Asayian royalty to show me their gratefulness? I assume this happens to have something to do with the 2 secrete quests I'm missing. 1682732557566.png

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The bartender keeps telling me the Asayian royalty are very grateful to the person that made the ghost ship disappear. But when I go there nothing happens - I can only ask the 2 previous questions or leave. What do I do to get the Asayian royalty to show me their gratefulness? I assume this happens to have something to do with the 2 secrete quests I'm missing. View attachment 2580698
I don't know, but you could help a lot of players by answering to their questions.
You are one of the most skillful player for this game

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
The bartender keeps telling me the Asayian royalty are very grateful to the person that made the ghost ship disappear. But when I go there nothing happens - I can only ask the 2 previous questions or leave. What do I do to get the Asayian royalty to show me their gratefulness? I assume this happens to have something to do with the 2 secrete quests I'm missing.

I had the same issue, I think I solved it by visiting at different times of the day, and using only Celicia. No Evie or Violet.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
The bartender keeps telling me the Asayian royalty are very grateful to the person that made the ghost ship disappear. But when I go there nothing happens - I can only ask the 2 previous questions or leave. What do I do to get the Asayian royalty to show me their gratefulness? I assume this happens to have something to do with the 2 secrete quests I'm missing. View attachment 2580698
If I am not mistaken... you need to go to the Asayian plalace and talk to the girl while alone and have progressed far enough in Capt Ceres storyline (atleast till the part where the ship have been relocated inside the cave)

Reactions: TerrorFromBehind

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Did you bring Faylen to the cave so that she would get possessed by pirates? If you did and you released her, then bring her back, she needs to stay there possessed for that scene to trigger.

Reactions: TerrorFromBehind

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
Temple in lava zone

Get her out of you and visit her in well to talk, then pick right clothing option

I think lose, not sure, you can check relationship stat to check this.
what is the "right clothing option " i'v tried nearly every outfit

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
what is the "right clothing option " i'v tried nearly every outfit
So, in reality, there isn't a "right" option. All you can do is try almost every combination possible, then wait for her to trigger the scene. Takes trial and error more than anything.

How I did it was to try the regular matching outfits, then just randomize it from there with whatever you have. Helps if you also bothered to find the special clothing items in the zones.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I personally feel that there is no "right clothing options" just try few different setups and it'll trigger continue the story... I mean, the only importance there is to use setups with panties (meaning no jammies).

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes