3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I need help. I jumped an update and when I started this one, it seemed I missed 2 characters before Elith. The bartender has no rumor, but I have 1 general quest and 2 others left. Lastly, the guild master relationship got a new bar that I don’t Know how to fill. What am I missing?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

Should you be going to Misty Marsh, before finding/dealing-with, Capt. Ceres, (and the "Ghost Ship" ?) ?
(I think, some one suggested, this)

How does one find/get the Quest, for the Ghost Ship ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
EDIT #1 :
The Information I was seeking, (out-lined below), about how to "Get/find", the path to the South Beach, has surfaced in game !
I have taken a screenshot, for future reference .
PS- It is connected to "Nel's" story-line, (directly) . Something I didn't know . :unsure:

Back when I first played this game, I had little to no clue, how/where, to get/trigger, any areas, or events . . .
Still, I some how found the way down to the beach, (where the old guy is fishing off the Dock) . . .
But, now having played for a "few" re-starts, can't remember, or find, how to get/trigger, the way to that beach ! :oops:
Also, those Electric Jellyfish, were the 3rd monster, my Celica, fought that very first playthrough.
The playthrough, just before this one, didn't get /find access, to that Beach, till After fighting the "Rock Spitters", & the "Fire Rays", which seems, out-of-order, cause the Jellyfish, are not as tough as those other two, and they are "multiple enemies ", as opposed to the one Jellyfish per encounter .

So, here I am again, trying to find/trigger, what's needed, to get to that Beach . . .

We really need some kind of, "Wiki", or Guide, to help find things like this . . .
Searching through 118 pages, and 2300+ posts, can be tiresome, and down-right annoying . :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Agreed. Would be nice to have some walkthrough. Because I also discover places by accident and also most likely out of order.

I do have a question. At the point where am supposed to watch Evie and not have her fight the demon alone. Can't find where the demon is though. I did unlock an area in the cave where it's a volcano. But haven't found the demon. Is this just a plot device where I can take Evie to areas that would be a challenge alone and build up levels until we're both ready to fight the demon?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I need help. I jumped an update and when I started this one, it seemed I missed 2 characters before Elith. The bartender has no rumor, but I have 1 general quest and 2 others left. Lastly, the guild master relationship got a new bar that I don’t Know how to fill. What am I missing?
Those last 2 are related to each other but you must first find and raise Glace bond first (you should meet her atleast one time and battle her before during normal event gameplay). After nearly 3/5 or 4/5 , you should meet the last person.

Lastly, the guild master relationship got a new bar that I don’t Know how to fill. What am I missing?
Nah, there is nothing new for him yet so dont worry about it (still only have 2 event)

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Well, I don't know "how" easy it is, to advance the relationship between Celica and Nel .
Previous "run-throughs", seem to have advanced much "smoother", when I knew less about the game .
This current Play-through, seems to be going no where, rather slowly .
From level 30+ to now level 45, "Nel's", relationship with Celica, is still at 3.5 bars !

I'm beginning to think, something's broken . . . one of the previous play-through's, Celica's was mid 30's level, and her relationship was over 4 bars, and I hadn't done the Celica/Nel combo fighting, half-as-much . . . also, had a better "RNG" experience . . . But, I was missing a lot of the content, as I've read about in this thread .

EDIT #1: It figures . . . not long after posting this, Finally got the opportunity to speak to "Nel", about moving to Celica's Home ! :rolleyes:
Also, when in the relationship, will/does "Nel", move in to Celica's home ?
Is it based on, an event, on how many bars relationship, or what ?
It's based on "Relationship" . . . (still unclear how many combo-fighting sessions, it took though :unsure:)

( my first playthrough, when I knew really nothing about the game, she was already, 'moved-in', well before Celica was even close to level 30 . Also, that was the "mean/dominent" Nel, and a fairly submissive Celica . . . more-so, than any play-through, since . . . changed the play-style, cause it wasn't, how I really wanted play it .)
I have checked and tested it from one of my old saved and it seemed that no matter how many time you refuse to let Nel move in with you, the relationship wont continue to progress pass 3.9 until you do.
This is also true for her later event where you have to choose again. If you choose option that seem like you dont trust her or agree with sharing then the relationship bar will keep reset back till you do (for example at 4.9 it will keep reseting back to 4 till you choose the other option).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Agreed. Would be nice to have some walkthrough. Because I also discover places by accident and also most likely out of order.

I do have a question. At the point where am supposed to watch Evie and not have her fight the demon alone. Can't find where the demon is though. I did unlock an area in the cave where it's a volcano. But haven't found the demon. Is this just a plot device where I can take Evie to areas that would be a challenge alone and build up levels until we're both ready to fight the demon?
Have you been to/through, the "Dark Forest" yet ? (it's East, of Deepwood Forest)
(You have to fight two Dark Fairy's there, B4 you can get to the "ruins", can be a tough fight, if not prepared).
You have to pass through there, to get to where the Demon, is supposed to be, in/at the "ruins", in the desert .

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Apparently not. Don't see anything to the East of Dark Forest yet. So guess I'll just grind with Evie some more until some other option comes up. Thanks for the info.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Once you explore the forest enough times you'll see the entrance to the tower, although it will be locked.
You can get the key from the count as a reward for helping him.
You don't have to explore it manually, let Nel possess you couple of times until she's completely exhausted. After that go visit the woods without Nel or Evie and you should see the entrance.
Also you can't fight demoness with Nel or Evie, so prepare before you try to fight her.

Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Did you go to the tavern with evie?
Yes, it finally let me into the tavern with Evie. Maybe I just had to advance the story far enough to finally go in there and get the clue from the bartender. Shrug. But yeah, found the tower finally....thanks!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, it finally let me into the tavern with Evie. Maybe I just had to advance the story far enough to finally go in there and get the clue from the bartender. Shrug. But yeah, found the tower finally....thanks!
Strange . . . my Celica, first encounter with the "Demon", (which actually was a Demoness), was at the "ruins" in the desert with Evie .

My Celica, found the "Tower", on her own, with out Evie, as team-mate .
Then, while searching, the first level of tower, encountered the Demoness, fight started, and my Celica lost, (hadn't expected to encounter her there :oops:).
Though, read later, you are supposed to loose, that first fight-encounter with her anyway .

:unsure:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I found it when Evie. But couldn't enter the tower because I need the key (apparently from the Count). Have been trying to find him. At the point where I can buy beers for Bert and have that dude with amnesia on the top floor of the tavern. Not quite sure what to do next. Just having Nel take over my body for awhile and seeing what happens,.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I found it when Evie. But couldn't enter the tower because I need the key (apparently from the Count). Have been trying to find him. At the point where I can buy beers for Bert and have that dude with amnesia on the top floor of the tavern. Not quite sure what to do next. Just having Nel take over my body for awhile and seeing what happens,.
To get the key for that tower, go to the mansion where your home land is (above of toy store).
Get inside the mansion and talk to the maid about your reward.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Makes sense. I was told by the fortune teller that I have a reward from someone who hasn't given it to me yet. That must be them. Thanks! Will go there when I can play again later on today.

premark

Oct 4, 2020
EDIT #1 :
The Information I was seeking, (out-lined below), about how to "Get/find", the path to the South Beach, has surfaced in game !
I have taken a screenshot, for future reference .
PS- It is connected to "Nel's" story-line, (directly) . Something I didn't know . :unsure:

Back when I first played this game, I had little to no clue, how/where, to get/trigger, any areas, or events . . .
Still, I some how found the way down to the beach, (where the old guy is fishing off the Dock) . . .
But, now having played for a "few" re-starts, can't remember, or find, how to get/trigger, the way to that beach ! :oops:
Also, those Electric Jellyfish, were the 3rd monster, my Celica, fought that very first playthrough.
The playthrough, just before this one, didn't get /find access, to that Beach, till After fighting the "Rock Spitters", & the "Fire Rays", which seems, out-of-order, cause the Jellyfish, are not as tough as those other two, and they are "multiple enemies ", as opposed to the one Jellyfish per encounter .

So, here I am again, trying to find/trigger, what's needed, to get to that Beach . . .

We really need some kind of, "Wiki", or Guide, to help find things like this . . .
Searching through 118 pages, and 2300+ posts, can be tiresome, and down-right annoying . :cautious:
Here an fan guide from discord,I don't know if it helps

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Guess I shouldn't have been so anxious to get into that tower. Not quite ready for the demon-ness.

A question though. I am trying to upgrade my 500gp wallet. I look over the items that I have and I don't see a choice to fuse the wallet with the stone. It doesn't seem to be in the item list so I can put it into the fuse machine. Maybe I don't have the latest version of the game or something?

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Currently wallet can be upgraded up to 5k coins (in v0.65, in v0.64 max is 3k coins). Look around your inventory, if you have a gem that says that it's used to upgrade pouches then that's it.
You can't skip steps so maybe you might've missed a gem before that. Always explore every area in order before you try to fuse something new.

Reactions: menatv
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes