3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Enemy level is kinda useful though, you level up faster if you enable that. Also you should never sell equipment, who knows, maybe we'll have some use for it one day.
"Yellow high-lighted passage" - Yeah, but some people don't like having items, cluttering-up their "inventory"/on-person, that they are not using, or, plan to use for an extended length of time . :oops:

That's another reason, for having "storage" at home, as I had suggested .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It should appear some new stuff to craft for potion (like crafting a health, mana or energy potion that refill you more or fully instead when used)... Still need to get a higher tier "Alchemite" to craft new one tho but the rest of the recipes are the same
Already had a 'sample' of the "Greater Alchemite" item, (3 actually), in inventory . . . , But, you need that "Greater Alchemite" Recipe book, for those recipes, to appear . . .

So, again, . . . What is the purpose of the "Intermediate Alchemy" Book ???

It seems no one has a clue . . . :unsure:

PS - Is there a/an, Higher "level" version of Alchemite, than the "Greater Alchemite" . . . ?
( I haven't seen anything yet beyond that, myself, so, that's the reason for asking those who have gotten much further in game content, than I .)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sorry for the confussion. As I was definitely confused.
No need to be "sorry" . . .

Since the Dev, apparently, won't come here to "Explain anything", about their game, (unlike, many other Devs), it's up to us to figure it out, and pass it along to the rest ! ;)

Reactions: menatv

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
"Yellow high-lighted passage" - Yeah, but some people don't like having items, cluttering-up their "inventory"/on-person, that they are not using, or, plan to use for an extended length of time . :oops:

That's another reason, for having "storage" at home, as I had suggested .
There's no limit on how many items you can hold, your inventory is unlimited. And items are also fairly well organized, I really can't see any reason to sell equipment or anything really.

Already had a 'sample' of the "Greater Alchemite" item, (3 actually), in inventory . . . , But, you need that "Greater Alchemite" Recipe book, for those recipes, to appear . . .

So, again, . . . What is the purpose of the "Intermediate Alchemy" Book ???

It seems no one has a clue . . . :unsure:

PS - Is there a/an, Higher "level" version of Alchemite, than the "Greater Alchemite" . . . ?
( I haven't seen anything yet beyond that, myself, so, that's the reason for asking those who have gotten much further in game content, than I .)
Intermediate alchemy lets you craft tier II potions, they restore 60% hp/mp/energy etc. You have to get to certain level of alchemy before you can craft them though. You can see your current level on the bottom of alchemy menu. Every time you craft a potion, your level increases by 1.

As for alchemite, there is also Greatest alchemite, with it you can craft tier III potions (they restore 100% instead of 60%). You have to buy Advanced alchemy from elven enclave first though, and currently Greatest alchemite is very hard to farm and there is no recipe that lets you craft it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
There's no limit on how many items you can hold, your inventory is unlimited.
That's the point . . . don't you get it ?
Again, who, really wants to/enjoys, "searching" through inventory pages, (10, 20 , 100 inventory pages ? . . . :oops:), of items, needed now vs. needed later ?

Maybe, . . . if we could, organize what is on what page . . . maybe . . .

But, I'd rather , have a storage box/container, at home to put those items in, that are not being used, currently, or, need to be held for future use . (of course, this is my opinion, and I think, :unsure: a few others might agree ? )

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I personally agree with that. Right now we have a bit mess in our items inventory, all quests stuff, those beans, clothes, equipment, ingredients for alchemy - all lays together and even it's impossible to organize them somehow. Most of the time we use equipment just to get skill point, and then just carry em with no use, waiting until we get all "golden" skills complete to start researching "mithril" skills... etc.

So I would also love to see some box in my house. Just to make a bit order.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Again, who, really wants to/enjoys, "searching" through inventory pages, (10, 20 , 100 inventory pages ? . . . :oops:), of items, needed now vs. needed later ?

But, I'd rather , have a storage box/container, at home to put those items in, that are not being used, currently, or, need to be held for future use . (of course, this is my opinion, and I think, :unsure: a few others might agree ? )
I get what your saying. however, the inventory system you want would annoy the crap out of me. I hate limited room in the inventory and dont mind having to go through pages to find what Im looking for. That being said I get your point a organization option would I think make a world of difference. Like sections for the potions and so on. I also agree an at home storage would be nice for things.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Your neighborhood pest again.

I put the mithril and the gold treasure finder into the fuse machine and it comes back that they can't be fused together. I guess I must be doing something wrong?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Your neighborhood pest again.

I put the mithril and the gold treasure finder into the fuse machine and it comes back that they can't be fused together. I guess I must be doing something wrong?
Check what version of the game you're on. The mythril upgrade to the treasure box wasn't live until Glacea was introduced, if I'm recalling correctly.

Reactions: menatv

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022

honestly i think just having different menus that categorize crafting, key items, fusion, etc, would be the best way to limiting what you're searching through and not having to really deal with inventory management. so like the menu on the right would JUST be consumables and key items and the lab would JUST be items you can fuse together and so on. if the way dungeons and getting around the map worked differently then maybe sure, but getting around in this game is slow so having to constantly go back and for for crafting or key items wold just make the game slower

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Wish Valen possessed the king's assistance rather than the dude, what a disappointment
Just curious . . .

Who's "Valen" ?
(haven't met them yet, in my game, due to, many re-starts . . . unless, . . . are they the, Purple-Slime/clothing-like, creature ? ) .

( I'm guessing they are maybe, of the female gender, hence the "disappointment " ? :unsure:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, just wanted to say this is an amazing game. There are just so many routes and storylines here that it really makes it fun to play.

The only thing that kinda annoys me is sometimes you don't get a clear hint on what to do next. And like now, I had Galiene possessed by pirate lady. Should I fight and get her released? Or should I just do the "Give up" thing to advance the story? I guess maybe a clue there would be that you do get the "Give up" option...lol. But for the time being I fought and freed her and she is with me in my party once again.

And thanks again all for all your help here...really appreciate it.

premark

Oct 4, 2020
Just curious . . .

Who's "Valen" ?
(haven't met them yet, in my game, due to, many re-starts . . . unless, . . . are they the, Purple-Slime/clothing-like, creature ? ) .

( I'm guessing they are maybe, of the female gender, hence the "disappointment " ? :unsure:
Valen is a female pirate, who possessed Liam in tha last quest of cpt.Ceres

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

premark

Oct 4, 2020
First of all, just wanted to say this is an amazing game. There are just so many routes and storylines here that it really makes it fun to play.

The only thing that kinda annoys me is sometimes you don't get a clear hint on what to do next. And like now, I had Galiene possessed by pirate lady. Should I fight and get her released? Or should I just do the "Give up" thing to advance the story? I guess maybe a clue there would be that you do get the "Give up" option...lol. But for the time being I fought and freed her and she is with me in my party once again.

And thanks again all for all your help here...really appreciate it.
Follow the fortune teller advice, at the beginning i think not have to release galeine(maybe I'm thinking wrong), wait 2-3 day and visit her again.If you release galeine,you can talk with ceres, return with galeine if do you want how ceres possessing her. Mosts events

Kelvinda Aldo

Apr 22, 2021
Where to find Glace after the first meet?? The next relations ship told me to led her use Celica body again, but idk where she is.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes