3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Just curious . . .

Anybody else, feel the "Treasure Finder" is a waste of , Time, Coins, and Fusing Materials ???

Did an experiment . . .

Did : "Explore" with "TF", equipped, at 100% charged, 3 times, same area, (no Unique Chests found, before hand).
Result : No Unique chests at all , (also, common chests, weren't popping-up either). :unsure:

Removed the "TF", went back to that sames area, did an Explore . . .
Result : First time , found a Unique chest, (with a Gold nugget ) . . . :oops:

This isn't a one-time-thing, has happened in other play-throughs, same version ( one with a Mithril Fused TF, min. 100% charged, finding no Uniques, on several tries ).

Also, Question :
What does the Arcane Ring really do ?
As-in, what is the +5, +10, +15, etc., actually effecting/affecting ? :unsure:
- Meh... Common rng lucks in a video game in a nutshell.
- About the Arcane Ring or the whole Arcane attributes, it represent your power when fighting enemy. The higher the bar, the more damage you deal to enemy (all spell)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
- Meh... Common rng lucks in a video game in a nutshell.
- About the Arcane Ring or the whole Arcane attributes, it represent your power when fighting enemy. The higher the bar, the more damage you deal to enemy (all spell)
Well, I haven't really seen a difference in spell damage between using, and not-using the Arcane Ring, so that's why I asked what it actually effected .

Speaking of "RNG", this "play-through", was doing fairly well till, MC-level 9, now at MC-level 16, and can't seem to move forward, I'm stuck fighting Slimes and Hornets .

When you need, 2,000/3,000 exp., to reach next level, and your only getting "31 to 33" exp. per fight, (cause your stuck fighting, an under-level enemy), it gets frustrating, boring, and very-sloooow advancement :oops: .

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I almost quit the game early on because I couldn't freakin' deal with the boss slime. But I'm glad I did stick with the game because by and large it is pretty fun. What helps is finally getting your Magic Arrow levelled up so you can cast it for free. Then from there learning other spells and building them up to max level. And finding out which spell works best on what creature.

And yeah, going to other locations with more powerful critters helps build levels faster too. And going back to the bartender to replenish your health/magic for not too expensive of cost.

Once I got going, it wasn't that difficult for me to grind to the 80 level cap.

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
Well, I haven't really seen a difference in spell damage between using, and not-using the Arcane Ring, so that's why I asked what it actually effected .

Speaking of "RNG", this "play-through", was doing fairly well till, MC-level 9, now at MC-level 16, and can't seem to move forward, I'm stuck fighting Slimes and Hornets .

When you need, 2,000/3,000 exp., to reach next level, and your only getting "31 to 33" exp. per fight, (cause your stuck fighting, an under-level enemy), it gets frustrating, boring, and very-sloooow advancement :oops: .
Just like jonbox said, you need to move to the next location, either make the lantern to explore the mountain cave or go south from the forrest where you fought the slimes, you'll meet those electric octopus, but you need to make an anti paralysis potion to fight them.
If you haven't unlocked those locations yet, go talk to the bartender to get hints to progress the story a bit

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Have you try not using skill point on every Arcane (+5,+10,+15) before testing with or without the Arcane ring?
Again, the point of having those books in the library in the first place is to explain most of the stuff in the game already btw...
explain.png

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just like jonbox said, you need to move to the next location,1- either make the lantern to explore the mountain cave or, 2- go south from the forrest where you fought the slimes, you'll meet those electric octopus, but you need to make an anti paralysis potion to fight them.
3-If you haven't unlocked those locations yet, go talk to the bartender to get hints to progress the story a bit
1-You need the 'body-part', of the Lantern, (and the "Light Crystal", that we have), to assemble it, which is found on Sandine Beach, . . . problem is, it's not currently available, (and may be an "RNG" trigger issue).

2-Again, Sandine Beach area, . . . currently not available .

3-Have been to the Bartender, every day, since beginning, (now day 25), and these "Rumors" have not been made available as yet, (maybe, another "RNG" trigger):unsure: .

PS - The Fortune Teller, has yet to enter the Town/( game) . . . She provides a lot of somewhat useful "hints" . . . Is her arrival to Town, also, "RNG" triggered ?

Last edited:

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Guess you missed this part : " (cause your stuck fighting, an under-level enemy) "
as-in, not being able to go to next monster-enemy area, due to it not being available .:unsure:
I don't remember anything like that at all. Usually, throughout the game, new areas are opened before the player even reaches the level suitable for this area

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Game has it's charm, but the dev really shoud work on the grinding mechanics and add some cgs.
Maybe they are focusing first on completing the main story before tackling the gameplay systems and adding more content (like alternative sex positions for same monsters, followers being able to get snu-snued, main character looking the same for all scenes, etc)

Reactions: menatv

Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
Good game, lots of content but I'd love for there to be a skip button to skip to the end of the animation so I don't have to wait seconds for each action to complete

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
Good game, lots of content but I'd love for there to be a skip button to skip to the end of the animation so I don't have to wait seconds for each action to complete
I know it doesn't help much, but spam mouse click can make the animation shorter, you can say it's like a semi-skip.

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
1-You need the 'body-part', of the Lantern, (and the "Light Crystal", that we have), to assemble it, which is found on Sandine Beach, . . . problem is, it's not currently available, (and may be an "RNG" trigger issue).

2-Again, Sandine Beach area, . . . currently not available .

3-Have been to the Bartender, every day, since beginning, (now day 25), and these "Rumors" have not been made available as yet, (maybe, another "RNG" trigger):unsure: .

PS - The Fortune Teller, has yet to enter the Town/( game) . . . She provides a lot of somewhat useful "hints" . . . Is her arrival to Town, also, "RNG" triggered ?
I never had any problem progressing through the game, if there's one thing i'd like to point out is that some events can only be triggered if you visit the related place at a certain time. Like that fountain in the starting city, I don't remember all the details, but there were like 3 or more events that got triggered after i visited that fountain at a certain time, like morning, noon, evening or night, give it a try and see. Also, try and visit the guild too and talk to the big guy and see if it triggers any event. If you can already fuse items, then the beach area should already be open for you i think. Hope this helps

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

I've read here in this thread, a few times, peeps have mentioned about monster-bosses .
(The only monster-boss, as I recall, in my play-throughs, has been the "Giant Slime", Celica and Evie, fight together, in Deepwood Forest ).

Are there any other monster-bosses ?
As-in, for each different, monster/creature type, that Celica can/does, interact-with, have a monster-boss ???

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Quick Question :

If while 'fighting' SlimeGirl, and you take her Health down to "0", Is she destroyed, ?
or
Will she rejuvenate her Health back, over time ?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes