3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I guess I don't have to ask, but just to be sure: Is her bar full?

Also, I remember being able to ask to have Violet back once "Mistress" has had her fun.

Maybe you just need to progress the story, because after this should be the Masquerades to progress further.

You can always check the walkthrough, if none of that helps:
https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-magic-v0-66-011-deimus.64257/post-11410196
Cheers been looking for a walkthrough for days now. This oughta make it easier..

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Where is the mobile shop??
And where is the land of granoria?
"Mobile Shop" . . . as-in, maybe the "Wandering Wagon of Wonders" ?
Look around past the Dark Woods area, aka the desert . . . it sometimes 'pops-up' in the, Ancient Ruins, where your guild searches for Demons Event.

Land of Granora ? . . . the game world your character is in .

You also may want to check out that guide, that shundi82 mentioned, 2 posts above . . .

It needs to be up-dated, but it is still useful !

lokookol

Dec 14, 2017
"Mobile Shop" . . . as-in, maybe the "Wandering Wagon of Wonders" ?
Look around past the Dark Woods area, aka the desert . . . it sometimes 'pops-up' in the, Ancient Ruins, where your guild searches for Demons Event.

Land of Granora ? . . . the game world your character is in .

You also may want to check out that guide, that shundi82 mentioned, 2 posts above . . .

It needs to be up-dated, but it is still useful !
Idk, is the last secret event the bartender say "they say that is there a mobile shop hidden somewhere in lands of granoria" i don't know where is eather of both

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Idk, is the last secret event the bartender say "they say that is there a mobile shop hidden somewhere in lands of granoria" i don't know where is eather of both
Well, Have you found a Horse-less Wagon, with a 'merchant' who floats above the ground ?
If you talk to him, he will open the side, and show you his wares . . .
That's the only "mobile shop" I know of .

Have you checked out that "Guide" yet ?
It has a lot of information, though some may be a bit 'out-of-date' . . . as some things have changed .

Good luck with your search . :)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok so I have met Miriam and aided her twice. How ever I cant continue to help Selena getting back to the real world. The seer keeps telling me to help Miriam, but no where I look can I find her. What do I do from here. Havent been able to find a clue in the walkthrough either..
Kindly help a fellow player out here :)

Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
I'll play this game again when you can skip to the end of the animation so I don't have to wait 5 hours to play another move (during combat).
Can someone kindly notify me if it's already a function in the game now?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
ok according to the walkthrough you should be able to get a ton of vials for potions. Now I only have 3 and no matter where I look the game wont grant me any more. Im going up against the mindflayer now, guess Im pretty screwed no??

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
ok according to the walkthrough you should be able to get a ton of vials for potions. Now I only have 3 and no matter where I look the game wont grant me any more. Im going up against the mindflayer now, guess Im pretty screwed no??
There are at least, seven(7) potion bottles, you can acquire, most from battle reward chests .
(and, yes, you need to grind for them, they wont be 'easily' handed to you .)
Not sure if the 'walk-through' you mention, is the one that is linked below, or not .
Added it anyway .

I found it fairly helpful , and refer to it regularly .

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
There are at least, seven(7) potion bottles, you can acquire, most from battle reward chests .
(and, yes, you need to grind for them, they wont be 'easily' handed to you .)
Not sure if the 'walk-through' you mention, is the one that is linked below, or not .
Added it anyway .

I found it fairly helpful , and refer to it regularly .
Yup thats the one. After I made my post, I actually find another bottle, in the area with the giant bee ladies.
But as you stated its a grind.

Havent encountered the queen bee since the battle scene with Miriam. Dont you get to fight her for real, or am I simply just unlucky?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Yup thats the one. After I made my post, I actually find another bottle, in the area with the giant bee ladies.
But as you stated its a grind.

Havent encountered the queen bee since the battle scene with Miriam. Dont you get to fight her for real, or am I simply just unlucky?
She should be at the same spot you found her or at least in one of the place there for you to fight tho (the bee girl). She is just a mob tho.. so no special relationship for her

Last edited:

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone have a clue where this is book? Is this in Faylen bedroom?? How to get there when her bedroom wasnt in the map?
View attachment 2875788
Advance more to Faylen relationship till you get her (current) final bond event. You should be able to go there again once you possess her.
To get the book, use the purple item you have while you are using her body and at her house.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I really wish someone makes a wiki soon, cause going through pages of discussions here with every update is getting overwhelming

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes